Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year (1424 Views)

Twitter Erupts As Nigerians Compare Patience Ozokwor To Iya Gbonkan / Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year / Yomi Sars, "Lagos Gucci Mane", Flashy SARS Operative, Also A Singer & Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by Akposkool(m): 6:25am On Jan 08, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Jubilant scenes in Senegal as Liverpool ace Sadio Mane is crowned CAF African footballer of the year thereby beating close rivals Mohammed Salah and Riyad Marhez both of Egypt and Algeria respectively. Subscribe to Rero TV for more breaking news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw4s8UPDq5g

Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by Commentor: 6:29am On Jan 08, 2020
Well deserved.
Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by ghettokid1(m): 6:29am On Jan 08, 2020
Happy for him!
Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by popsy2(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2020
Deserved
Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by saheedbadmus(m): 6:37am On Jan 08, 2020
CoNgrats
Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by internationalman(m): 7:10am On Jan 08, 2020
I think marhez deserved it more
Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by internationalman(m): 7:11am On Jan 08, 2020
I think marhez should have won it
Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by Jentle244: 7:17am On Jan 08, 2020
You will never walk alone
Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by Joshmodest(m): 7:21am On Jan 08, 2020
internationalman:
Nah !

Mane totally deserves it , his number flaws. mahrez'es in every way , more goals in all competitions they both participated in , and individual numbers of cos wins you awards and not team collective performance !
Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by Jentle244: 7:24am On Jan 08, 2020
internationalman:

on what basis? that he won afcon? not enough

Mané reached semi finals in afcon if my memory serves me well (stand to be corrected) .

Went ahead to win 3 international trophies. that is a great feat.

Salah could not pass group stage(stand to be corrected).

And mané is the catalyst in Liverpool that speeds up the reaction of their winnings.

The dude is everywhere forward,midfield and defense
Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by internationalman(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2020
Jentle244:

on what basis? that he won afcon? not enough

Mané reached semi finals in afcon if my memory serves me well (stand to be corrected) .

Went ahead to win 3 international trophies. that is a great feat.

Salah could not pass group stage(stand to be corrected).

And mané is the catalyst in Liverpool that speeds up the reaction of their winnings.

The dude is everywhere forward,midfield and defense

Which 3 international trophies Mane won?
Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by internationalman(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2020
Joshmodest:

Nah !

Mane totally deserves it , his number flaws. mahrez'es in every way , more goals in all competitions they both participated in , and individual numbers of cos wins you awards and not team collective performance !

Then Salah deserves it more
Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by Jentle244: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
internationalman:

Which 3 international trophies Mane won?

club world cup,super cup, C L
Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by internationalman(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jentle244:

club world cup,super cup, C L
Only club world cup is international trophy
Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by Jentle244: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
internationalman:
Only club world cup is international trophy
it is something
Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by Wizywiz(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jentle244:

it is something
but mahrez won the premier league .fa cup..efl cup. Community shield. Beat mane twice in d afcon both group stage and finals..to win d afcon..

Although mane deserves it too...he is a trojan horse in liverpool
Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by Jentle244: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
Wizywiz:
but mahrez won the premier league .fa cup..efl cup. Community shield. Beat mane twice in d afcon both group stage and finals..to win d afcon..

Although mane deserves it too...he is a trojan horse in liverpool

all in England what has he won outside England?
Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by Wizywiz(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jentle244:

all in England what has he won outside England?
afcon
Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by Jentle244: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
Wizywiz:
afcon

if they should ask u to name notable trophies in the world, you include afcon abi?
Re: Senegal Erupts As Sadio Mane Wins CAF African Footballer Of The Year by Wizywiz(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jentle244:

if they should ask u to name notable trophies in the world, you include afcon abi?
y wont i is it not fifa recognized...d biggest african trophy guy calm down abeg..oyibo don too confuse us

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham ‘drags’ Davido, Cobhams, Peruzzi, Others To Movie Industry / Exclusive: Whatsapp Chat Of The Celebrity With Coronavirus Leaked / Comedian MARAJI Biography, Real Name, Boyfriend + Unknown Facts You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.