Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official (27089 Views)

NYSC: Batch A 2020 Call Up Letter Is Out / How NYSC Calculate Age Limit For Mobilization- Mr Tosin NYSC Bobo / Message For The 2017 Graduates Anticipating For Mobilization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by davidufuoma(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
Davido need to read this
Tag him please
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by Slmfit(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
TIDDOLL:
Doesn't work that way mate.

I was mobilized since 2018 Batch A.
Not been able to report to camp since then.

Batch C 2018 all I did was re-validation, just go to the portal during registration and select 4 new locations.
2019 batch A and C, did the same.

So,
More reason I'm confused, is remobilization for "people who reported to camp, did everything and neglected the service year"

Well, "Absconded" says it all.

The post is not for people that reported to camp After been mobilized . It is actually for people that register but couldn't report to camp
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by Legendguru: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by Legendguru: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by Timekeeper: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Rekhina:
Now take a bow, u are d reason me and my sisters suffer in a whiteman's land !

no offense , quote me again and die mysteriously

No offense, blame your father, mother, family and generation for the poverty dt took u to eat white arab man shit just to earn money.....

Like i said no offense, quote me and hell visit u
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
My name was on Senate list since batch b 2018, but I didn't do any online registration due to some personal reason. Now that I,m ready for service, do I need to remobilise or just register when 2020 batch A registration starts.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by TIDDOLL(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ok undecided
Slmfit:

The post is not for people that reported to camp After been mobilized . It is actually for people that register but couldn't report to camp
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Meaning And Process Of NYSC Remobilization.
NYSC Remobilization is a situation whereby corps members have completed his or her registration in the CAMP and abscond from the camp due to some certain reasons or after being posted to his or her place of primary assignment (PPA) and if such corps member absconds and refuses to complete the service year.
Remobilization also takes place if a corper was sent out of the camp for participating in sexual activities, fighting, smoking, gambling etc.
Another way remobilization comes in is the situation whereby a corps member refuses to report to his or her PPA for the period of 90 to 110 days, such corps member will be declared ABCONDED CORPS MEMBER.
If any of the aforementioned points happened to any corps member such person will have to remobilize.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by Patozorinzo: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
am batch C last year set
pls i just applied for relocation to oyo or ogun, i dont want to travel for clearance too either, pls what are the likely issues if i miss clearance before my relocation worked through??

Please someone should reply to this because this is also my case
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by NonnyDot(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
https:///KCLYVQ1KpZVIlRp5UVmNia

This is the group for NYSC Batch A 2020, pls try and comport yourself once you are there. Question about NYSC can be asked and answers given. You can be guided on how to do direct posting or relocation if you have been posted. Have a nice day
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by NonnyDot(m): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Patozorinzo:

Please someone should reply to this because this is also my case

Clearance is important and it is done every month but for this month own If u are for Batch C 2 it can be waved cos they considered you are still searching for PPA. You can join my group to knw more. If u wish you can invite your friends too

Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by silverkings: 2:29am On Jan 09, 2020
Zuriel100:

same with me.... my name was on the senate list..I didn't do any registration... I guess we are to revalidate when batch A starts registration
Just go and register when the portal opens for registration.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by Abanekechizoba2: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
adetopsy1:

When is it likely to be for the fresh graduates? Any idea?
Mobilization starts from your clearance in your educational institution but registration starts February 2020 and camp is March 2020.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by Temmydotty(f): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2020
URGENT VACANCY

Do you know any National Youth Service Corps Member who is looking for a PPA with Advanced Skills in Video Editing,3D,4D Animation, Motion Graphics?

This applicant should reside around Lekki-Ajah axis, Lagos, Nigeria.

Kindly, send me a DM (Whatsapp Only-08061199075) with your attached CV & Portfolio immediately.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by Hallenjay: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2020
NonnyDot:

Clearance is important and it is done every month but for this month own If u are for Batch C 2 it can be waved cos they considered you are still searching for PPA. You can join my group to knw more. If u wish you can invite your friends too

PLS , if I request for a discharged certificate instead of serving as a Corp member...will I get the certificate before my mates go for service or bfor they finish.
And when exactly can I request for the discharge because am already working at a fedral civil service.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by Abanekechizoba2: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
TIDDOLL:
Still confused

Is this the same as re-validation??

Some people have been mobilized already, but didn't report to camp.

Normally, when the time for a new batch comes around, you just pick another 4 states.

Is this different?
Re-validation is different from Re-mobilization
Check out my post for the explanation if you wish.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by Abanekechizoba2: 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hallenjay:
PLS , if I request for a discharged certificate instead of serving as a Corp member...will I get the certificate before my mates go for service or bfor they finish.
And when exactly can I request for the discharge because am already working at a fedral civil service.
If you applied for a discharge certificate, it will be processed when your educational institution sends list of qualified PCMs to NYSC Abuja(including those that are exempted or applied for exemption) and delivered to your educational institution once they start publishing call up letters online. So you'll have to be in contact with your educational institution.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by Hallenjay: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
Abanekechizoba2:

If you applied for a discharge certificate, it will be processed when your educational institution sends list of qualified PCMs to NYSC Abuja(including those that are exempted or applied for exemption) and delivered to your educational institution once they start publishing call up letters online. So you'll have to be in contact with your educational institution.
thanks so much.call up letters is meant for what...sorry my been naive here.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by Abanekechizoba2: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hallenjay:
thanks so much.call up letters is meant for what...sorry my been naive here.
It's nothing.
Call up letter is for prospective corp members that are about entering camp. It contains information about the state each corp member is deployed to and some other vital info.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by NonnyDot(m): 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hallenjay:

You will get it just when ur mates as of when u got mobilised or registered finishes service
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by Hallenjay: 8:04am On Jan 13, 2020
NonnyDot:

You will get it just when ur mates as of when u got mobilised or registered finishes service
thanks....then no need skipping so called service..I tot I cud get it b4 the pop time.
Since I. Can't,I'll then proceed for it and find my way around it
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by Hallenjay: 8:05am On Jan 13, 2020
Abanekechizoba2:

It's nothing.
Call up letter is for prospective corp members that are about entering camp. It contains information about the state each corp member is deployed to and some other vital info.
I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by IVYKORAH(f): 7:03am On May 14, 2020
Good day. I was 2019 batch B. I finished camp but couldn't continue with my service. Now I am ready to return to service, do I need to do any other thing before registering online? Because someone said I need to go to the state secretariat for some clearance before I can apply for remobilization online. Please does anyone know?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by Brunicekid(m): 9:03am On May 14, 2020
IVYKORAH:
Good day. I was 2019 batch B. I finished camp but couldn't continue with my service. Now I am ready to return to service, do I need to do any other thing before registering online? Because someone said I need to go to the state secretariat for some clearance before I can apply for remobilization online. Please does anyone know?
NYSC should have contact numbers that you can put in your complaints.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by RuqoyyahOnikepe(f): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
HI
Please I would like to know if a remobilised corporate gets paid
Thanks
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by Perra: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
I was in the process of collecting my Statement of result from my school before the lockdown. What if camp resumes before then, will they allow me?? Batch A stream 2
Re: NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official by AnyaoguW6(m): 5:45am On Jun 18, 2020
Join Bevely Foundation on there Instagram page to be part of there pandemic quiz program, any one who answered the quiz question will receive mobile recharge card. This quiz is conducted on Instagram @beverlyfoundation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members / How Much Inec Pay Corp Members / Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.