Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Should I Accept Primary Education After 8 Years Of Writing Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Accept Primary Education After 8 Years Of Writing Jamb (420 Views)

UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) / Students To Sue Minister Of Education After He Asked Them To Sue ASUU / Twitter User, Falilat Mocked For Writing JAMB 5 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept Primary Education After 8 Years Of Writing Jamb by MandateG: 7:48am On Jan 08, 2020
Please am seriously confused right now because time is not really on my side and I just want a University Education as it stands. I completed my secondary school education in 2011, have written Jamb since then in different schools like Uniben Twice, ABU Zaria Twice, Ekpoma, Delsu Abraka and Uniport Twice. In 2014 I was offered Admission on merit in Uniport to study political science and administrative studies but lost the admission then because of fund. This time I resolve this will be my last shot on jamb and admission seeking stuff, so with my scores which I consider a bit low in putme but believe to stand a chance of giving me my desired course. Three lists have dropped without my name in any of the lists, waiting probably for the last list, now my Jamb cap is showing me a transfer from linguistic and communication studies to Primary Education. Please advise, should I accept the offer?
Re: Should I Accept Primary Education After 8 Years Of Writing Jamb by popsy2(m): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2020
Dunno
Re: Should I Accept Primary Education After 8 Years Of Writing Jamb by olasaad(f): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2020
Yes take it

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Primary Education After 8 Years Of Writing Jamb by Toomuch11(m): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2020
Register for part time program
Re: Should I Accept Primary Education After 8 Years Of Writing Jamb by Dikegodspower(m): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2020
take d offer. time is no longer on your side

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Primary Education After 8 Years Of Writing Jamb by kennyjam: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2020
A bird in hand is worth ten in the bush.

Hold and tie this one bird while you go hunt for the ten in the bush.

May God help!

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Primary Education After 8 Years Of Writing Jamb by MandateG: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2020
kennyjam:
A bird in hand is worth ten in the bush.
Hold and tie this one bird while you go hunt for the ten in the bush.
May God help!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Primary Education After 8 Years Of Writing Jamb by Divay22(f): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2020
Which uni?
Re: Should I Accept Primary Education After 8 Years Of Writing Jamb by MandateG: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Divay22:
Which uni?
Uniport
Re: Should I Accept Primary Education After 8 Years Of Writing Jamb by Tumbulum: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
Do you want to be a teacher? If yes then you can go ahead and accept the course.
Re: Should I Accept Primary Education After 8 Years Of Writing Jamb by Divay22(f): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
MandateG:

Uniport
Hmmm. Just go ahead with it and while at it think of something to do (a skill)

See you in school smiley

(1) (Reply)

Tension As UTME Candidates Rush To Beat Today’s Deadline / How To Become A Successful Marlian / FG Can Not Be Trusted On IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.