Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

EFCC, ICPC: I Won't Respond To Professor Sagay - Malami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC, ICPC: I Won't Respond To Professor Sagay - Malami (681 Views)

Deloitte: We Won't Respond To Irrelevant Questions - Tinubu’s Campaign Team / Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms / Sagay: Malami Won’t Let Bawa Succeed As EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC, ICPC: I Won't Respond To Professor Sagay - Malami by hisexcellency34: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2020
Abubakar Malami (SAN), Attorney General and Minister of Justice on Monday said he won’t reply to Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC).

Sagay in a chat with Daily Independent had advised President Muhammadu Buhari to remove the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) from the control of Malami, accusing him of undue interference in their duties.

When contacted, Dr. Umar Gwandu, Special Assistant on Media and Public Relations to Malami said his principal will not respond to Sagay.

"The Minister won’t respond to it. No comment for now” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/efcc-icpc-i-wont-reply-sagay-malami/

Re: EFCC, ICPC: I Won't Respond To Professor Sagay - Malami by Angelparadise: 7:59am On Jan 08, 2020
Ok
Re: EFCC, ICPC: I Won't Respond To Professor Sagay - Malami by popsy2(m): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2020
Ok
Re: EFCC, ICPC: I Won't Respond To Professor Sagay - Malami by nairavsdollars(f): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2020
First it was Oshiomhole, now Malami. Why are they all afraid of replying this man??

1 Like

Re: EFCC, ICPC: I Won't Respond To Professor Sagay - Malami by hisexcellency34: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
trobu sleep yanga go wake am
nairavsdollars:
First it was Oshiomhole, now Malami. Why are they all afraid of replying this man??
Re: EFCC, ICPC: I Won't Respond To Professor Sagay - Malami by donpapa(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Wasn’t Sagay right
Re: EFCC, ICPC: I Won't Respond To Professor Sagay - Malami by gmo10(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
but he was right
Re: EFCC, ICPC: I Won't Respond To Professor Sagay - Malami by techilife: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Imagine you have to rename a group of tens or hundreds of files. Doing it manually is very tedious and can take a lot of time. Luckily Finder has a function with which you can do it in a matter of seconds.

bulk rename utility mac

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Imo, Sokoto, Bauchi Governorship Tussle: CJN Storms Out Of Supreme Cou / Supreme Court Decides Between Abba And Ganduje Later Today / Presidency: Abaribe’s Call On President Buhari To Resign Is Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.