Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Pre-order And Procurement Services - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pre-order And Procurement Services (587 Views)

China Cargo Shipping And Procurement Services, Mega Richzone Concepts Ltd / Debazent USA/CHINA Procurement,Shipping And Payment Services / Lets Handle Your Order And Payment From China To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pre-order And Procurement Services by Alhassan1379(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2020
*AlHassan Pre-Order and Procurement Services*

✓Many people want to order from UK& US but they find it difficult.

✓Many people want good buying agent with flexible and profitable price in return.

✓Many people are looking for UK& US reliable Procurement agent.

✓Many people are looking for cheap and fast logistics company with cheap price.

✓Many people are into Mini Importation but not making profit.

✓Many people are looking for pre-order group, where they can select or pick and pay for the posted items on the group or bring their links or pics of the desired items, handling by Trust and Sincere person.

_*Here comes an opportunities for you all…*_

```_If you are among those people I aforementioned, kindly click on the link to register and join the group to benefit mercifully.
_```
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: http:///2348160595173

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Gift Card,paypal,bitcoin,cash App For Sell Inbox Me Cos I Buy / Dr. Manas Kalra - Highly Regarded Pediatric Oncologist In Delhi / Free Online Trainings & Money Making - Details Inside!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.