Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Introducing Coracle Prime: B/A, T/I and H/I just for 59 Euros - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Introducing Coracle Prime: B/A, T/I and H/I just for 59 Euros (324 Views)

Coracle GmbH / Introducing Lightmax Travels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Coracle Prime: B/A, T/I and H/I just for 59 Euros by CoracleNG: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2020
We are excited to launch "Coracle PRIME", our 3-in-1 package. Blocked Account + Travel Insurance (incoming) + Health Insurance. :-) with a great pricing of just 59 Euros!

Thank you for all your support and love

Best regards
Team Coracle.

For Details please check out the FAQ on our PRIME page at https://www.coracle.de/prime

For our Naija people, this one real awoof oo! cheesy

As you dey apply for interview date for embassy, make you just knack Coracle tori say you want the full package and all the paper go ready within 24 hours. Kia kia, you fit do your school enrolment and you no need worry about travel insurance when your AM come out and you wan go collect Visa.

The thing we con dey burst brain na say the moni dey less pass when you do only blocked account. shocked

Re: Introducing Coracle Prime: B/A, T/I and H/I just for 59 Euros by CoracleNG: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hi adebayosun02,

We do not reply to personal messages sent via Nairaland forum. You can either mention the handle "CoracleNG" here. If you prefer to make it private, send a mail to info[at]coracle[dot]de with Nairaland in the subject.

Thank you for choosing Coracle.

(1) (Reply)

A Better And Cheaper Alternative To Schooling And Working Part Time Abroad / Marion Hotel Ghana Offers Holiday Travelers Low Booking For Christmas & New Year / The Preparation Of Sourcing Products/factory In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.