Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round (4334 Views)

Maureen Esisi Shares DM Of Someone Offering Her N350k Per Night / Princess Shyngle Exposes Her Bare Breasts In A Dress With A Plunging Neckline / Princess Shyngle Exposes Her Bare Breasts In A Sexy Dress (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by NNFORUM(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ghana-based actress, Princess Shyngle took to her Instagram page to expose a foreigner who allegedly offered her about £25000 just to get down with her.

In her post she revealed that most of the actresses flaunting wealth on social media are being supported by men like this and it is quite unfortunate they come online to brag about what they didnt get through acting.

The actress shared screenshots of offers she receives with caption;

“My DM is super bleeping lit anytime I post a badass picture my DM and emails are under attack by pussy hunters ready to pay anything to get this Gambian pussy.

“That’s why when I see l these Lying ass actresses claiming success and blessings from acting movie I just laugh my ass out. As in the same men sponsoring your lifestyle are on my DMS oh or their pimps are on my DM.

“The funny thing is these same men sleep with y’all brag about it oh, they tell s oh. Next time you come on set forming and acting big, babe abeg know you’re forming to because we are all dating the same men. There is no actress that became rich from acting movies”.

You’ll have to act 150 movies and save that money to afford a Range Rover or a 1st class ticket abroad 藍藍藍

Source: https://nnf.com.ng/p/princess-shyngle-exposes-foreigner-offering-her-25000-for-a-round/274

Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by uchaymart(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Someone you have called already or even added him up with a different account to negotiate further..

Babe please Swallow this screenshot because someone like me already knows the truth cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
So what should we do about it now? Must everything be on SM? Is she trying to prove that She's not a hoelowshow? Dey there dey deceive yourself o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by sLentlover7778(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ewu Gambia.... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by benzene00: 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
The foreign obviously doesn't know what to do with his money
Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by ziegurf(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
....anu mpam, saying as if she nor wan do/ nor dey do.....how about the ones you deed and collected without telling us

....nne gi dia
Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by universaltv: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
Lol
Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by Mateen1000: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
Werey She think say we no go know say Na she dey Chat herself by herself grin grin, She dey reply her fake sef with her real self, Omo ale Olosho grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by Jerrick(m): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
She won't upload the ones she has collected and accepted to low~key grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by partnerbizn3(f): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
rubbish
Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
I wonder if this girl got her name from the STD "Shingles"

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by SameerAhmad: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
I swear no one knows how to spot a fake millionaire than a slay queen.

She had used her sixth sense to spot the fake millionaire.

She knows no true millionaire will sit and be doing the calculations, just like she knows that they don't talk much. It's always more actions.

Too much immaturity from the foreign millionaire.

What if the foreign millionaire had deposited 10k dollars into her account before sliding into her dm, do you all think she'd still act this way??

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by doggedfighter(f): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
Her boyfriend must be very happy as the boyfriend of a hot cake grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by Zombiekiller010: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
Na so one of my ex turned me down on fb, only for her to call me and tell me her boyfriend had her fb login info and he might even be online following her chat and asked me where we can meet for some rounds, i gave her address of the hotel and i knack her better, while she is entering a cab back home,she told me not to say anything concerning our hook up on fb whenever we are chatting.... Tiny waist actress should Bleep off,we sabi her game

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by Alkheira(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
Behind the scene grin

Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by Bobyro: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
This lady is a stupid liar and a big fool. Can someone calculate the worth of the money promised and How much she has earned from her total career earnings? That account is a fake. It's all a lie. We all know that if the opportunity shows up she'll agree to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by YorubaKing: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
We already know majority of those 'Actresses' are Olosho of course... cool
Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by itsme01: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
angry

this dumb girl is annoying.. thank God Burna left this one for steflondon omo ologo and his life began seeing positivity

Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by CheerfulGiver: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
How do people find this ugly wench attractive?
Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by Randy100: 5:24am On Jan 09, 2020
If this is true, some men shouldn't make heaven. How can you offer such amount for 1 round that won't last for 7 minute.
Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by zed7: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2020
Audio millionaire. One small bored boy is using her to catch fun.
Re: Princess Shyngle Exposes Foreigner Offering Her £25000 For A Round by NNFORUM(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2020
shocked
zed7:
Audio millionaire. One small bored boy is using her to catch fun.

(1) (Reply)

The Sad Truth About Nollywood Actor Ernest Asuzu & Why He Has No Money? / Paul Okoye Reunites With His Wife And Kids In Atlanta Amidst Divorce Rumors / Meet Mercy Aigbe’s Stylish 13 Year Old Daughter Michelle [SEE PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.