Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Fresh Attack In Plateau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Attack In Plateau (1346 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack / Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Geidam, Yobe Governor’s Home Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Attack In Plateau by koruji(m): 2:36am On Dec 04, 2010
Fifth attack in two months.

Quote: "Speaking on the series of attacks, especially in Jos South and Bassa Local Government areas of the state, the commander said investigation might be slow but the police were trying their best and “we hope they will reveal those behind these attacks at the end of the day.”
Brig. Gen. Umoru said: “People did not understand that they are operating under a difficult situation because Plateau is wide and has very terrible terrain, full of hills, rocks and gullies. We often find it difficult to get to where these attacks are carried out."

I hope they get ahead of this now before it turns into another round of massive killings. These affairs need permanent solutions rather than repeated platitudes and commissions.

• Seven killed, four injured
From MARIAM ALESHINLOYE AGBOOLA Jos.
Saturday, December 04, 2010

Seven persons have been killed and four others wounded in what was suspected to be a reprisal attack on a settlement in Kwal, in Miango, Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau State. The attack came barely a week after a Fulani man was killed in Gero village, in Jos South Local Government Area of the state.

Commander of the special task force (STF) on Jos crises, Brig. Gen. Hassan Umoru, who confirmed the fresh attack, said it was carried out at about 2:23am yesterday, saying this latest attack in Bassa Local Government Area was the fifth in two months.

He said the four people injured were currently receiving treatment at the Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH), while the dead ones have been buried in a mass grave by their relatives.
Spokesman of the STF, Navy Lt. Jerry Ayim-Odu, disclosed that among the seven victims were two men, while the rest were women and children.

Umoru said this fresh attack may have been carried out by the Fulanis, adding, however, that this has to be confirmed by the police. He said the task force had handed over the investigation to the police because “we know they are capable and at the end of their investigation, we will be able to know if the attack was actually carried out by Fulanis.”
The commander said they suspected the attackers to be Fulanis because his troops raided the assailants and found empty cases of cartridges and daggers mostly used by the Fulanis. He, however, said: “But no arrest was made because the troop did not get any of them.”

Speaking on the series of attacks, especially in Jos South and Bassa Local Government areas of the state, the commander said investigation might be slow but the police were trying their best and “we hope they will reveal those behind these attacks at the end of the day.”
Brig. Gen. Umoru said: “People did not understand that they are operating under a difficult situation because Plateau is wide and has very terrible terrain, full of hills, rocks and gullies. We often find it difficult to get to where these attacks are carried out.

“Due to this obvious hindrance to our operation, our troops do not always get to these points of attack until the assailants are gone. But it does not end there; we launch investigation after each of these attacks and we hope eventually we will found out the attackers.”
He said the task force is working together with the police and everything possible is being done to unravel the mysteries.
The task force leader pointed out that troops have been deployed to the areas to prevent further attack.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/dec/04/national-27-11-2010-001.htm
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by jamace(m): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2010
This is what happens when a people are not united. How can a stranger be more daring than the owner of land? Plateau people should search themselves. Too many saboteurs within their ranks.
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by Beaf: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2010
Plateau people need to be saved from their misery. They are under seige.
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by DapoBear(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2010
Aren't the Berom numerous enough to fully drive out the Fulani and Hausa there? If so, what exactly is preventing them from doing this? Interference or partiality by the Nigerian military?

An executive summary would be useful (though I guess I need to google and read up.)
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by udezue(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2010
Oh well!!! I thought JosBoy, Amingafar, and co said Hausa-Fulani na the best thang wey happen to them and they can trust them well with their lives. LOL I laugh in Igbo.
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2010
Jos is under a spell
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by sochan: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2010
No Jos is under the influence of very poor leadership. This has been going on for so long, yet our security servcies cannot protect the people. It is a real shame, and I will call on the Federal government to really review the current security stratergy for the country, it is simply not fit for purpose.
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by jamace(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2010
The Deputy Gov of Plateau State, Mrs Pauline Tallen, has flagged off her gubernatorial campaign to be governor of Plateau State come 2011 citing the crises as her focal agendum.

Imagine that. She has alligned with opponents to try to unseat her master. No wonder a few strangers hold sway in evil deeds in the state.

She is a saboteur in Gov Jonah Jang's govt.
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by Bawss1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2010
jamace:

The Deputy Gov of Plateau State, Mrs Pauline Tallen, has flagged off her gubernatorial campaign to be governor of Plateau State come 2011 citing the crises as her focal agendum.

Imagine that. She has alligned with opponents to try to unseat her master. No wonder a few strangers hold sway in evil deeds in the state.

She is a saboteur in Gov Jonah Jang's govt.

? ? ?
Na wa for some people and their reasoning.
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by jamace(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2010
? ? ?
Na wa for some people and their reasoning.

This your comment is not complete. Please, tell us your reasoning.
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by Blazay(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2010
If only those "Jossy" peeps would stop drinking themselves senseless.
Their own is just too much.

jamace:

This is what happens when a people are not united. How can a stranger be more daring than the owner of land? Plateau people should search themselves. Too many saboteurs within their ranks.

Gbam
Gbam
Gbamology.

All they know how to do is eat, sleep and poop.
Then they drink and climb themselves like yam tendrils all year round procreating like experimental, lab rabbits.
The ultimate lives of wastage.
Very unproductive, waste products.
Exxxxxxxtremely lazy creatures.

Intellectually-docile and academically-unmotivativated "Kerewa-ing" poodles too.
No wonder they remain easy targets for every nomad passing through.
What a disgrace to the human species.
Can't believe women actually marry men from that part of Nigeria.
Wimps!
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by skydeexie(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2010
All they know how to do is eat, sleep and poop.
Then drink and climb themselves like yam tendrils  all year round procreating like experimental, lab rabbits.
The ultimate lives of wastage.
Very unproductive, waste products.
Exxxxxxxtremely lazy creatures.

Intellectually-docile and academically-unmotivativated "Kerewa-ing" poodles too.
No wonder they remain easy targets for every nomad passing through.
What a disgrace to the human species.
Can't believe women actually marry men from that part of Nigeria.
Wimps!

Stop thinking with your anus! Are you really living on planet earth? Can't you see? Can't you understand? Do you even know what is at stake here? The global Islamic Jihad is on. Don't worry it will soon reach your neighbourhood. Then your abuses and unprintable ineundos will cease. Where is your sympathy for women and children being cold bloodedly murdered in their sleep? What then will you say of the Boko Haram war going on right now in Maiduguri? It is on in Iraq, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Iran, Yemen, America, Somalia, Europe, Israel etc. Wake up and clean your eyes so you can see clearly. What grudge do you have with the Plateau people?
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by seanet02: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2010
This Northern crooks sef
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by jamace(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2010
If only those "Jossy" would stop drinking themselves senselessly.
Their own is just too much.

I think their problem is lack of cooperation among themselves to deal with the common enemy.
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by Blazay(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2010
skydeexie:

Stop thinking with your anus! Are you really living on planet earth? Can't you see? Can't you understand? Do you even know what is at stake here? The global Islamic Jihad is on. Don't worry it will soon reach your neighbourhood. Then your abuses and unprintable ineundos will cease. Where is your sympathy for women and children being cold bloodedly murdered in their sleep? What then will you say of the Boko Haram war going on right now in Maiduguri? It is on in Iraq, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Iran, Yemen, America, Somalia, Europe, Israel etc. Wake up and clean your eyes so you can see clearly. What grudge do you have with the Plateau people?

The same anus you used all year round to do ashawo work all ova Europe huh?
Global Islamic Jihad in only that your planet Uranus!
The Boko Haram nomads have 8 heads and 1 gaping anus fused to their anterior orifices like yours, for the ultimate climactic, center of ecstasy, with that your Holy-PCOS-infested, Mgbeke/Okija shrine park of a love-pit huh?

With one post, only Blazay's comments you can see all over NL? cheesy

Name:  skydeexie
Position:  Active Poster
Date Registered:  Today at 01:44:54 PM
Last Active:  Today at 07:37:16 PM

You religious bigot.
Local money for hand, nkwobi for plate inter-continental anus/poohsie-peddler! grin

Happy holidays o.
You Sodomist!
You for use your original NL moniker/s naa.
Let me finish that your ugly, Igbotic, hairy, yamish, barren arse around here.cheesy

Could you please cover up that filthy wilki, blackhole of yours, before it leaks all over NL with teratogens.
Abia state sky-hookering champion of the UK!
Don't  go and get married and have/buy children to enrich your life.
Sister Charity Okpalakunne, "Anus-Donatus of the UK", without a husband at 46 years of age!
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by Blazay(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2010
jamace:

I think their problem is lack of cooperation among themselves to deal with the common enemy.

Making excuses for them will not help them. They need to fight like men.
Always crying like babies.
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by jamace(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2010
Wife of the Special Task Force Commander in Jos, Brigadier-General Hassan Umaru, killed.

As the police are still trying to unravel last Friday’s attack in Jos, Plateau State, which claimed seven lives, wife of the Special Task Force Commander, Brigadier-General Hassan Umaru, was allegedly killed at the weekend.
The commander’s wife, Rifkatu Umaru, owned a popular restaurant, named “Reeves Heritage Kitchen,” situated at the National Commission for Museum and Monuments, Jos.

The source stated that the deceased, who had gone to Bokkos Local Government Area of the state for a wedding along with some friends returned to Jos at about 8:30 pm and when she got to the gate of her house at Police Training College, near Army Engineering, Jos, she met it locked.

On coming out of the car to enter through the smaller gate to find out what was amiss to have warranted closing the gate early, the assailants who had allegedly laid ambush, pounced on and strangulated her.
After killing her, they allegedly dumped her body in a well in the house and fled immediately without being noticed by people living within the vicinity.

It was learnt that her remains were discovered on Sunday morning by those who wanted to fetch water from the well. They raised the alarm which attracted attention of those in the neighborhood.
When her body was removed from the well by men of the special task force, it was discovered to have marks on the neck and parts of the body which showed that there was a struggle with the assailants before they overpowered her and threw her in the well. Her remains was deposited at the Air force Hospital in Jos.
When Daily Sun visited to the headquarters of the task force, beside Hill Station Hotel, Jos, the commander was not available while some men of the force were seen discussing the unfortunate incident, even though they refused to comment.

The commander later confirmed the incident on phone to journalists but would not say much on it.
The Reeves Heritage Kitchen looked deserted as the few people in the area were also seen discussing the incident.
When contacted, Plateau State Police Commissioner, Mr. Abdul Rahman Akano, said it was just an accident. He said the lady fell into the well accidentally and that he did not think that anyone would like to kill the wife of the STF boss because they were doing a good job in Plateau State.
The task force members had been accused of complicity in the recent attacks by Fulanis in Jos because they are often at the scene of the incidents after the havoc had been committed.

Even though the task force commander had complained of difficult terrain as hindrance for them to reach the villages that are being attacked on time but many accuse thewm of looking the other way when the incident is taking place.
But Daily Sun has been unable to confirm if this recent killing has anything to do with the incessant attacks in the state as at the time of sending report, nobody has been arrested.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/dec/07/national-07-12-2010-03.htm

This is serious! shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by initiate: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2010
Jos has been a flashpoint constantly erupting. I would suggest the national assembly put more attention on the jos issue and make a law to contain the recurring violence
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by skydeexie(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2010
The same anus you used all year round to do ashawo work all ova Europe huh?
Global Islamic Jihad in only that your planet Uranus!
The Boko Haram nomads have 8 heads and 1 gaping anus fused to their anterior orifices like yours, for the ultimate climactic, center of ecstasy, with that your Holy-PCOS-infested, Mgbeke/Okija shrine park of a love-pit huh?

With one post, only Blazay's comments you can see all over NL?

You religious bigot.
Local money for hand, nkwobi for plate inter-continental anus/poohsie-peddler!
Happy holidays o.
You Sodomist!
You for use your original NL moniker naa.
Could you please cover up that filthy wilki, blackhole of yours, before it leaks all over NL with teratogens.
Abia state sky-hookering champion of the UK!
Don't  go and get married and have/buy children to enrich your life.
Sister Charity Okpalakunne, "Anus-Donatus of the UK", without husband at 46 years old! 

@ Blazay, Sorry for offending your sensibilities, but why all the rantings and frothing in the mouth like a mad dog?
Why not address the real issue on ground and suggest workable solutions.

I happen to see just this one posting of yours and what a great revelation; I see a mind and heart that is totally
depraved and unprincipled but not beyond redemption. Don't be suprise I might have been on Nairaland long before
you ever knew what the internet was. I'm not new either to this type of hell-frothing hogwash that is spewing out of your
uncultured tongue. So, get some sense and life and start real living. It's a matter of choice - to continue living in the gutter
or on a gold pavement.

With all your so-called postings, I don't see you contributing anything sensible on the NairaLand Universe.
And like Obasanjo said to Atiku on being chosen as the North consensus presidential candidate; "I de laugh", because all
your assumptions are dead wrong. Remember there's no second time to make a first impression. I need not go further.

Back to the business at hand, what are your solutions to the killings on the Plateau and Nigeria in general. I bet you would
have read this: http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/dec/07/national-07-12-2010-03.htm

From your highly verbal garbage on the Plateau people, are you saying it is the fault of innocent children and women for
getting hacked to death in their sleep, and is it religious bigotry to address the overriding factor in this killings. If what you said
about the Plateau people is true, what then would you say about the Task Force on ground to contain the crisis.
The Force Commander just lost his wife, it may or may not be related to the situation on ground but are you going to blame them for
his wife's death? May the Lord have mercy on us ALL!
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by Blazay(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2010
skydeexie:

@ Blazay, Sorry for offending your sensibilities, but why all the rantings and frothing in the mouth like a mad dog?
Why not address the real issue on ground and suggest workable solutions.

I happen to see just this one posting of yours and what a great revelation; cheesy

I see a mind and heart that is totally
depraved and unprincipled but not beyond redemption.

[size=16pt]Don't be surprise I might have been on Nairaland long before
you ever knew what the internet was.[/size]
cheesy

I'm not new either to this type of hell-frothing hogwash that is spewing out of your
uncultured tongue. So, get some sense and life and start real living. It's a matter of choice - to continue living in the gutter
or on a gold pavement.

With all your so-called postings, I don't see you contributing anything sensible on the NairaLand Universe.
And like Obasanjo said to Atiku on being chosen as the North consensus presidential candidate; "I de laugh", because all
your assumptions are dead wrong. Remember there's no second time to make a first impression. I need not go further.

Back to the business at hand, what are your solutions to the killings on the Plateau and Nigeria in general. I bet you would
have read this: http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/dec/07/national-07-12-2010-03.htm

From your highly verbal garbage on the Plateau people, are you saying it is the fault of innocent children and women for
getting hacked to death in their sleep, and is it religious bigotry to address the overriding factor in this killings. If what you said
about the Plateau people is true, what then would you say about the Task Force on ground to contain the crisis.
The Force Commander just lost his wife, it may or may not be related to the situation on ground but are you going to blame them for
his wife's death? May the Lord have mercy on us ALL!

Hail NL Mother-Methuselah of the pre-internet decade. Congrats!
Phillip Emeagwali will be jealous. In fact, you deserve the Gordon Bell prize.

hahahahahahahaha

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You do not even have the slightest iota of shame writing those words. Pig!

You ars*hole. It is obvious you have been here since the conception of NL, and NL is YOUR universe. Poor thing. What an accomplishment. cheesy
Like we do not know that ALL you lgbotic cyber harlots/shemales without the least recognizable socio-economic pedigree/stockpile do all around the cyber is suck ANY half-dead, emaciated, vein-less piece of cor*k to feel any form of validation absolutely lacking in your real lives off the cyber airways? Even those you are old enough to give birth to and/or you keep terminating as holy virgins of pre-marital abstinence to make yourselves look more appealing on Face book or any local/foreign message-boards/websites in search of spouses are NOT spared. . . please, make sure one of those cyber johns/boy toys take you to the altar after a long time well-served with your bald head between any of their legs, and with any of their phallus's lodged way deep inside that your stinking behind at the same time, as the only source of sexual pleasure you and your morally depraved cyber swingers are doomed to receive till you all die off this planet. You miserable, old cargo. grin

Of course we all know. . . please, enjoy your calling in life and death.
Why cowardly go and sign up a new moniker to address your superior?
Just like the cowards of your Plateau state, you cannot address an anonymous being on the cyber airways without changing your handles.
You coward of the first and last orders.
You spiritual dunce fashioned only in the image and likeness of satan himself!

Phock you and your Plateau state of irredeemable cowards, who cannot even defend themselves from home-grown terrorists in their midst. Just imagine. Who has a bone to pick with the people of Plateau state, you f00l? Or you have problems processing information through that dense skull of yours?

Just imagine, 5 attacks in just 2 month. What daffy ducks! All you do is go about donating your wives, sisters, aunts, daughters, nieces, and mothers/grandmothers/great-grand mothers to strangers to keep the peace all to prove you are "perfect hosts". In fact, anything with an oozing, gaping, malformed, inflamed posterior or anterior orifice is "peace" offering to nomads from Chad Repub. all around Plateau State and beyond. You m0r0n! I wonder what you will offer your gods?

IS PLATEAU STATE THE ONLY STATE IN THE MIDDLEBELT? shocked

A dumping ground for drunken cowards looking for salvation from home-grown nomadic terrorists with one head like theirs. cheesy

Now, the buka-selling wife of the head-huncho dude has been slaughtered like a diseased cow in broad daylight and you want me to do what?
Oh, cry me a river. The governor's wife will be slaughtered next. I hope your are next. . .so we can all shout good riddance to bad rubbish!!!
You BASCALLY fool!

If you did want to offend your grandfather's sensibilities, you would have comported yourself decently and faced the questions being posed here, without showing us your Starbucks WIFI of ever free-flowing cappucino for little boys around NL. If you did not start showing us how many gapping holes your own anus has survived from the battles of poking here an there, perhaps your grandfather would not metamophose into a frothing canine. You dingbat! Next time, you face the topic at hand and keep your useless insult to your daughter of a baastardly self.  You daughter of a refuse-heap, scavenging whor.e!

While we mourn one of our very own top notch members on this NL this week and forever, it will pay you a whole lot more to engage yourself in something meaningful before you die off in your sleep on account of Blazay. For one, NL will not miss you and your sorry-arse*d 2 posts. Unlike you, I do not care if I am missed or not. Just on vacation and doing my thing.

I say phock you and your first impression. Who is your mate? undecided Did you see my name among your honorary nominees of NL of who is who in this YOUR empt space of the world?
You must be very stoopid! If I write in favor of Atiku and against OBJ, how is that your phocking bizz? My opinions, so deal with them or jump in some shallow lake and drown on account of your excess adipose tissue failing to keep your afloat and  rescue your extremely flatulent/rotund behind as a God-given floatation device.
My friend, stick to your level of follow-follows please. I am not in that your useless show-boat of notice me or I shall quench NL herd of vomit-eaters huh?

I say you must be very stoopid!

That is all  for now.
You are dismissed.
What ever you have to write, I am not interested.
So, take your useless piece of thrashy behind and go engage someone else.
Not interested in trifling, attention-seeking baiatches like yourself.
Ashawo Nkwobi of the UK branch. cheesy
Don't go and get married.
No wonder your ex-husband threw you out of your home while failing to secure your residence permit in the UK.
Better luck on NL.
Barren witch!
One more "Blazay" from those leprous/syphilitic finger tips of yours and may you never live to see the end of this year.

Ijjjiot!
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by skydeexie(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ Blazay, Pls, Pls, Pls, there's no need for the insults. It's obvious there 's a lot of ignorance involved here.
We are made of more sterner stuff than this outpouring of garbage. Sorry for all the insults. smiley I offer Peace!
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by skydeexie(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ Blazay, I was not disappointed at all, cause you just proved me right by your responses.
Long live Plateau State! Long live Nigeria!!
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by Blazay(m): 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2010
skydeexie:

@ Blazay, I was not disappointed at all, cause you just proved me right by your responses.
Long live Plateau State! Long live Nigeria!!

I say you must be very stoopid.
You piece of thrash.
Next time, go pick on someone your own size.
Useless animal.
Next time type the word anus in my direction.
You mother and father will have it next.
You barren witch!

You can shove that apology where your sun does not shine.
After cowardly going to sign up a new moniker just to insult your father, you are now apologizing.
You must think everyone is as drunk and senile as your Plateau State indigenes.
Ewu!

Get lost my friend.
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by skydeexie(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2010
I say you must be very stoopid.
You piece of thrash.
Next time, go pick on someone your own size.
Useless animal.
Next time type the word anus in my direction.
You mother and father will have it next.
You barren witch!

I still offer peace & forgiveness smiley
I repeat: We're made of more sterner stuff than this garbage! Take it or leave it, it's up to you.
My sympathy still goes to the Plateau people, the women and children hacked to death in their sleep.
You probably think you're in a safe haven? Wait a minute! Sharia is creeping soon to your neibourhood.
Go ahead and make my day, don't stop the garbage!
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by Blazay(m): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2010
skydeexie:

I still offer peace & forgiveness smiley
I repeat: [size=16pt]We[/size]'re made of more sterner stuff than this garbage! Take it or leave it, it's up to you.
My sympathy still goes to the Plateau people, the women and children hacked to death in their sleep.
You probably think you're in a safe haven? Wait a minute! Sharia is creeping soon to your neibourhood.
Go ahead and make my day, don't stop the garbage!

I am glad you finally understand that.
And I say: Over my dead body.
Only Christians forgive foolishly.
I am not one.
Have a nice life.
My last response to you.
I don't know you and you don't know me.
Understand?
Ciao!
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by hakanai(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2010
People always get this things wrong flare up over issues that need understanding and sincere judgement.First it would be horribly wrong to think the Beroms are innocent and it will also be wrong to think the fulanis have a right to revenge there own way.
Above all here is my opnion,Berom stop touching the fulani nomads and cows ooo!!!I believe that will go a long way in checking the revenge attacks, that is non proportional.
Sorry to say this, no amount of organising and counter plot by the beroms will settle this until they all respect there peace pledge.Always before such fulani attacks,it is after a Berom aggression.Thought the fulani do more damage, but after they were attacked first.when they Berom say peace they should mean it. not the type they air and later go on to do secret killings and plotting.Obvioulsy the fighting amongst Berom and the hausa's have stopped but continued with the fulani.reason ?the hausas are in town and do town Biz,avoiding hostile areas.whilst the fulani still roam,grazing and when this meat hungry berom militia see a vulnerable fulani with cow,they jump him.chow the cow and kill him to hide there actions.The fulani somehow get to know and as usual take on any possible target with in there range that will send a message.we no greeeee!!!! shocked
For the fulani i don't know where you get your temper and revenge method from but it got me scared.Abeg in the name of God spare them children,for the women i doubt they are innocent.have you even seen Berom militia in action?Na there women dey front and they a quite ruthless.I know cos i witness em killing someone(muslim-Nasarawa state) before my eyes.Forget the woman weak thing.In any crisis in Plateau,there women actively take part.
In my secondary school days in Plateau we once had a problem with a community of berom.After they mobbed and detained our students.Students insisted they released students they were lynching.The community turned to attack the school and i saw koro koro death in the face.I see plenty plenty women except for the elderly and children chanting and encouraging the armed Berom youths to hack us down.It took Government intervention.
Lets be sincere the Berom know wetin they do and the fulanis know what they want to do.Let me tell you there is nothing the two can do except come and settle where everyone understand the language of geniue peace.
O God help the real peace makers not the ones that run to media with sharp propaganda!!!!
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by Blazay(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2010
Please, let them kill themselves in that State once and for all and let us hear word.
Haba!

Every day Jos crises
Yesterday Jos crises
Today Jos crises
Tomorrow Jos crises

Wetin?

Can we please read better news?

Rubbish.
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by hakanai(m): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2010
Blazay:

Please, let them kill themselves in that State once and for all and let us hear word.
Haba!

Every day Jos crises
Yesterday Jos crises
Today Jos crises
Tomorrow Jos crises

Wetin?

Can we please read better news?

Rubbish.

gbam

No be say you talk!!! If they want peace,it is there let them embrace it!!!!
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by Blazay(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^^

Exactly.
Period!

Fight man to man and take control of the state, instead of disturbing the whole world with tales of cowardice.

Very annoying. angry
Re: Fresh Attack In Plateau by udezue(m): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2010
Berom ppl na correct wimps.

(1) (Reply)

Shagari Knew Of Buhari's Devilish Ambition. But : Lawal Kaita / Gb / Influential Ritualists In Our Midst?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.