Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Crazy Trump: Davido Is Right - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Crazy Trump: Davido Is Right (277 Views)

Like Progozhin,the Time Is Right For A Final Solution On Dokubo Asari question. / Nigerian-American Woman Celebrates Biden's Victory With 'Crazy' Dance Steps / Nigeria Is A Shithole Country, Donald Trump Is Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Trump: Davido Is Right by profilemessages: 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Davido is right, trump is crazy, he thinks he can win with his mouth, talk cannot cook rice, those saying that America will win the war don't know anything, I am not saying Iran will win either but if you have witnessed a war, you won't pray for it to happen to even your enemies, after USA attacked Afghanistan, up till today there is still fighting there, they(USA) are still having problems there, they(united nations and the west) removed Gaddafi, but up till now rebels and insurgency is still going on in Libya, most people think that war is just like popcorn and groundnut that you eat with your mouth, its not, its more complicated than that!!!
up till now bashar all Assad didn't leave power in Syria, they think that because they have destroyed the city that he will step down, but he still rules!!!
the problem with the west and USA is that they want to conquer the whole world, I don't have any problem with that, but they are getting it wrong if they are using war as a tactics.
ask American soldiers who survived USA Iraq war what they witnessed with their eyes. omo it wasn't funny at all, some of them even converted to Muslims when they came back to the USA, thy even abused George Bush that he illegally attacked Iraq, that there were no WMDAS there.
America is its own enemy, there are many big people or cabals who wield power in America, check September 11, it was later linked to American citizens, if you step on their toes, they will kick you out because they have their pawns even in the white house and the oval office, they have spies everywhere, trump knows this and he is playing the game of " worst loser" , that is "you defeat me I agreed, but I will destroy the throne before I leave".
the worst peace is better than the best war, after Hiroshima and Nagasaki were attacked, the USA was mandated to rebuild those cities, technocrats were handpicked to be trained in the USA, they later came back to have companies like Toyota and co.
I don't think there will be war, (may God forbid) and even if (God forbid) there was world war three, I think it's the USA that has much to loose, their (USA) economy is just recuperating, thanks to trump, they are just reviving, placing sanctions on China and so on. if they delve into fullscale war now, they go bankrupt and indebtedness.
ask George bush about the Iraq invasion? how their economy nose dived. ask Germans about the Hitler war. they used a wheelbarrow of money to buy one loaf of bread!!!!
TRUMP IS JUST A BIG MOUTH, I PRAY HE RECEIVES SENSE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!
weapon manufacturing companies who are smiling to the banks will be praying that " idiot" trump should continue the war, but when the guilty are being punished, the innocent too gets spanked!!!

(1) (Reply)

AFRICOM Sex Violence On The Rise / Amsterdam To Buy Out Young People's Debt To Offer 'new Start' / Trump Administration Restricts Travel From Nigeria, Five Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.