Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

My Experience At Regions Stroke Neuroscience Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience At Regions Stroke Neuroscience Hospital (1562 Views)

My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) / My Near-Death Experience At Radisson Blu Hotel In Lagos By Victor Asemota / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At Regions Stroke Neuroscience Hospital by joeywealth: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
One of my uncles, had stroke as at September Last year. the relatives was moving him from one Hospital to the other, without a cure, at a point every one became frustrated without no solution. On my Facebook I saw a sponsored Ad talking about a Hospital in Imo state with the state of the art equipment and technology. The Hospital address was at Km 17 Owerri Portharcourt express way mgbirichi. We where skeptical at first but since we have exhausted all other option we decided to check out the facility. On getting to the facility every body was marveled at the edifice first of its kind in the Eastern Region I can bet the whole of Nigeria even as far as the whole west African Region.
The Staffs where amazing. the hospitality and professionalism with got was top notch have never experienced anything like it before in my entire visit to Nigeria hospitals. I have never seen a Hospital so well built and equipped. at a point I felt I was in a five star hotel. at some point it felt like am in a foreign hospital. I was just seeing white people every where. the experience was amazing. the services most us get in foreign hospitals I bet you, you will get same at www.regionsneuro.com.ng.
Immediately my uncle was received he was rushed to the emergency ward where he was x-rayed immediately by a mobile x-ray first of its kind. there was no assumption. Everything in the hospital was computer based. they took him for further test which accurately detected where the problem was. immediately they started administering medications, and within two days my uncle was back on his feet, it felt like a miracle. like how did that happen. this man has not been walking or speaking for about 4 months, and suddenly he can do all that. @regionsneuro may God bless the man behind this vision, Dr Benjamin Anyawu for this great fit.
If you have a relative who has any stroke related diseases or brain related ailment please kindly refer them Regions stroke and Neuroscience hospital mgbirichi Owerri Imo State.
This is what you expect when you visit Regions Stroke and neuroscience Hospital.
A state of the Art facility.
A pool of skilled health Care Professionals
Respect for their Customers Health needs and preferences.
SOME OF THEIR IMPATIENT SPECIALTIES ARE:
1. Neurology and neurosurgical Intensive Care Unit
2. General Intensive Care
3. Dedicated Stroke Unit
4. Brain Tumor Unit
5. Neuro-Rehabilitation Centre.
6. Well-equipped Surgical Operating Room with state of the Art Carl Zeiss neurosurgical operating microscope for brain and spine surgery and C-arm.
7. Epilepsy Monitoring Unit and continuous Video EEG
8. Critical Care Emergency response and transportation services (Regions-EMTS)
9. Critical Care Life Support, amongst several others.

THE OUTPATIENT CLINIC:
Regions have been recognized for its dedication to excellence and for its highly rated patient experience. Some of their outpatient clinic activities are the following.
1. Treatment of Stroke
2. General Neurosurgery
3. Seizures and epilepsy
4. Muscle disease and epilepsy
5. Muscle Diseases and Weakness Spine Diseases and Back pain.
6. Headaches and Migraine.
7. Myasthenia Gravis.
8. Sensory Disorders.
9. Neuropathies, Numbness and pain originating from the nerves.
10. Hypertension and heart diseases.
11. Diabetes and thyroid diseases.
12. Kidney Diseases.
13 Brain Tumor.
14. Aneurysms
15. Memory Disorder and Dementia
16. Parkinson's disease and Tremors.
17. Obesity
18. Guillan-Barre Syndrome.
19. Cerebral Palsy, Bell's palsy and facial Nerve Palsy
20. Dystonia
21. Spasticity and contractures.
22. Evaluation of Stroke risk factors.
23. Back Pain.

Try visiting at Regions Stroke Neuroscience Hospital at Km 17 Owerri PortHarcourt Express Way Mgbirichi for all this above listed ailments. A trial will convince you.
Visit www.regionsneuro.com.ng for further details

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea / See The Power Of Macunna Vegetable / Health Professionals On Nl, The Latest And Most Effective Ofloxacin Is Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.