Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah (26487 Views)

Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram / 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by israelmao(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
The purest truth from Bishop,take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by Xisnin(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Reptyle:

Sadly, I don't belong to the party or the religious group you think. This paranoia will do no one any good. There are bad eggs in every tribe and religion.

Comparing a government to a terrorist group because you aren't happy with their appointments or policies isn't right.
It is totally right.
A government can be a terrorist group if we go by dictionary definition.
It is not today that a government and a terrorist group shares the same agenda.
It may be paranoia to you because you stay in a safe place.
But it is not paranoia to the victims and their families because hell is real to them.

Your view isn't surprising as the average Nigerian does not care about any issues that don't
directly affect them. Others may perish as long as they and their families aren't involved. It is the
same mindset that gives us wicked politicians.

The terrorist group wants other people's land, the government wants the same land to placate
the angry terrorists.

Bad eggs are when someone got robbed or killed through random violence.
Terrorism is when a group is actively targeting another with a view to dislodging or subjugating them.

Regular thieves, robbers, kidnappers, cultists or ritualists are not on the same level with the supremacists
terrorist.

This difference isn't hard to understand.

From Zamfara to Katsina to Kaduna, the

Which other group in Nigeria is trying to destroy and dominate a local group via targeted violence?
I will be waiting for your answer.

At the height of the Benue crisis, people like you were angry that others spoke up.
But if not for the principled who believes that human life was more important than any
pretentious tolerance for violence and death, the crisis would still rage on.

2 Likes

Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by Jaapu: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
Lifestone:

Do you know Bishop Kukah? I doubt !

A big hypocrite that enjoys his parish in Sokoto without any disturbance.
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by zoedew: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Truth is, Islam takes no prisoners! Islam is an either or proposition!! Taqqiya is the tool of deception to not allow folks see Islam in its true light. The strategy is to play the victim until they are sufficiently empowered to take over and thereafter clamp Sharia on all. With Sharia fully in place it is beheading to speak of another belief system! Little wonder, the prodigiously learned Lateef Adegbite in his lifetime speaking as Sec Gen NSCIA the other day vociferously spoke against the classification of BH as a terrorist organisation. The goal is to Islamise every space and clampdown with Sharia. Not good. Better to live and let live. Worship what you will while I do same without stress. I know that can’t be because Islam is an either or proposition! It takes no proposition!! The days ahead calls for insistence on religious freedom. Buhari is presently about Taqqiya
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by bobolaga: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
i surprise that by now a lot of Nigeria never understand what is going on in Nigeria,the agenda is that let all Islam condemn Boko Haram openly and secretly support them,because they believe they are fighting Jihad war,those Muslims that are friend to christian and recognize as Infidel and part of christian,those one will also be affected,that is why you see that they will attack some of those that are from christian family even if they worship in Mosque,so the present government is among the grass root of the agenda.
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by najiswealth: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
We are never compatible in anything so this lordlugard and flora shaw creation must scartter very soon
Nigeria and bokoharam
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by Rapmoney(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
post=85620870:
May these evil Boko Haram never end well.

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought this evil and satanic Boko Haram into our nation never end well in life.
Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

No be curse,
Na FACT.
The misery will start with your master, Buhari.
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by Kuginzi: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
I'm tired of reading the E-WARRIORS' Hate comments on Nairaland.
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by semyman: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
Looters' Bishop
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by Mrexcell(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/government-not-different-from-boko-haram-bishop-kukah/

Very blunt but yet he will still mingle with the bokoharam govt later.
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by Akikanji: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by FEGNO: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Gbam. No point beating about the bush. Said as it really is.
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by FEGNO: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
Gbam. No point beating about the bush. Said as it really is.
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
Neoteny:
This kukah punk again.

So islamization is appointment to government offices that would last just 4 years.

Also the above somehow equates to terror attack on christians.

Wow.

Nigerian christians are really obsessed with political office.
Smh. Neoterrorist. You really need to stop slamming your brain on the floor everyday. The vibrations are not doing you any good.
Kindly tell us which people started Boko haram after losing elections in 2011 and have vowed not to leave the presidency for the south in 2023.
I fully expect a terrorist to be dumb but really dis is another level I never considered angry

2 Likes

Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by Nadio2019: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sweeetheart:
And how is this news? Bokoharam is a tools in the hand of northners to milk the deluded and liberal southerners dried

Imagine the money we have borrowed to fight these bunch of political nuisance channelling them on ICT, POWER, infrastructures, more of social incentives. There is no how this won't develop us and the country won't progress

Such an unfortunate these bunch of cankerworms from North give nothing in returns

Deluded and mostly ignorant southerners don't even know that Boko Haram is fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws, the same Islamic Sharia criminal laws adopted by the 12 northern Sharia states from 1999 to 2001; that the difference between Boko Haram fighters and millions of Moslems in the Sharia states is like the difference between six and half a dozen.
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by igboamakaaa: 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
Olayinka8793:
If you support this present terrorist government knowingly or unknowingly, you will also partake in the punishment God's wrath will bring upon them. Amen.
C.C : Mannabbqgrill and other zombies.

Wow! I've seen a Yoruba man who is against Buhari's government. More of this....let's all open our eyes and call a spade a spade. No need to arselick one while groaning silently about the ugly, rotten stench of the same arse you're licking.
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by BluntBoy(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2020
zoedew:
Truth is, Islam takes no prisoners! Islam is an either or proposition!! Taqqiya is the tool of deception to not allow folks see Islam in its true light. The strategy is to play the victim until they are sufficiently empowered to take over and thereafter clamp Sharia on all. With Sharia fully in place it is beheading to speak of another belief system! Little wonder, the prodigiously learned Lateef Adegbite in his lifetime speaking as Sec Gen NSCIA the other day vociferously spoke against the classification of BH as a terrorist organisation. The goal is to Islamise every space and clampdown with Sharia. Not good. Better to live and let live. Worship what you will while I do same without stress. I know that can’t be because Islam is an either or proposition! It takes no proposition!! The days ahead calls for insistence on religious freedom. Buhari is presently about Taqqiya

Islam is not peaceful. But Christianity is not peaceful either.

If you are a Christian, you have just ended up maligning a whole religion. This is, in fact, one way Christianity shows its own violence. A lack of tolerance.

I dare you to go to Winner's Chapel and call Oyedepo a fool. I am very certain there would be many Christians there ready to put a dagger in your chest.

So, you have it. While many Muslims go violent over their prophet Muhammad, many Christians go violent over their Daddy GOs.

I have been cursed with death here on Nairaland simply because I spoke against a pastor. If that is not violence, then, tell me what is.

Adeboye said he wants a Redeem Church in every street corner. Is that not Christianization cheesy
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by BeerParIour: 2:23am On Jan 09, 2020
What concerns Fulani with visa? The Fulani that need visa are very few, and they are the very educated ones and are in government in other countries. Free visa or no free visa, Fulani don’t have any border.

Do you mean they can go in and out of the country at any time without visa?

Oh yes. They go anywhere they want from anywhere without visa all over the whole world, not only in Africa. They can migrate from Sahel, from Sudan, from Chad, from Niger, from Cameroun to here (Nigeria), nothing concerns them with visa. Even before now that bandits are trying to spoil Fulani name and image, there is nothing that concerns them with visa; the country where they just want to enter, they will enter and you can just see them.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10270136_fulaniherdsmen2_jpeg_jpeg1a1b6a11db142c7f2f003356f006d750

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10270139_fulaniherdsmen10_pngd8a430cfd4d6d020495da22dbf8c3e49

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10271867_fulaniherdsmen16_jpg4c854b18479ab6268872e4349f5d2856

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10298038_fulaniherdsmen3_jpeg_jpegdc9161024ce17379324f1094eec2e1d2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10315423_fulaniherdsmen2_png48fcbc0dbc91905549dec2af7eb92c83

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10297996_fulaniherdsmenandbokoharamglobalindex_jpege5a96bbd15df9c6ccf975459cd3bfedb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10453742_fulaniherdsmen18_jpeg0fc07aaf68ce78dee722a26304a31b05

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10250680_bh12_jpeg61249143a1c57a814ff904a6d1f0895c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10250676_fj11_png591c9b4f04d0d4c13cacf305a07a02c8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10322273_miyettiallah8_jpeg5527f4eaa6e294bbd3defb976ca74a5f
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by samtol4(m): 2:40am On Jan 09, 2020
mrvitalis:
People like this bishop are the problem with Nigeria ....before june you would see him in government functions smiling with same people she talks against

This is why I respected Achebe he talked and never mingled with the government

This ones are just mentally poor looking for government aid , u don't have kids get lust for material things worry them him and mbaka
His statements are valid
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by Neoteny(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Smh. Neoterrorist. You really need to stop slamming your brain on the floor everyday. The vibrations are not doing you any good.
Kindly tell us which people started Boko haram after losing elections in 2011 and have vowed not to leave the presidency for the south in 2023.
I fully expect a terrorist to be dumb but really dis is another level I never considered angry

This stupid useless cannibal is still twisting facts to help his childish rants.

Boko Haram became violent during Yaradua and GEJ.

They resurfaced with Shekau as leader and became their most deadly during--wait for it--GEJ. Near daily bombings of churches and attacks on mosques was during that time, including the chibok mass abduction which your christian brother GEJ waved away as politics.

Your other very dead christian brother Azazi even went as far as saying BH was PDP and PDP was BH....before GEJ had him out down.

You're just a frustrated idiot troll looking for attention, and I'll keep giving it to you to let your pathetic life have meaning, because you're nothing otherwise.
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2020
Neoteny:

This stupid useless cannibal is still twisting facts to help his childish rants.

Boko Haram became violent during Yaradua and GEJ.

They resurfaced with Shekau as leader and became their most deadly during--wait for it--GEJ. Near daily bombings of churches and attacks on mosques was during that time, including the chibok mass abduction which your christian brother GEJ waved away as politics.

Your other very dead christian brother Azazi even went as far as saying BH was PDP and PDP was BH....before GEJ had him out down.

You're just a frustrated idiot troll looking for attention, and I'll keep giving it to you to let your pathetic life have meaning, because you're nothing otherwise.

Typical of a vibrating brain to rant aimlessly.
Too much self-service with aboniki is bad.
You could have presented facts instead of vibrating

1 Like

Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by luminaalfa07(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2020
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/government-not-different-from-boko-haram-bishop-kukah/

Bishop kujah or what you called yourself, I don't known who ordain you as a Bishop, how do you feel for your religion fanatic in which you publish out. with the look of things boko haram they are not Muslim terrorist, disembark from that statement. they are not Islamic terrorist, they have there own hide agenda.
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by amc: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2020
Olayinka8793:
If you support this present terrorist government knowingly or unknowingly, you will also partake in the punishment God's wrath will bring upon them. Amen.
C.C : Mannabbqgrill and other zombies.

Which god are you talking about? Jehovah God is the judge, not you. You better don't bring curses upon yourself and your family by blaspheming. I am sure you have enough problems already.
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by baganas: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2020
ZombieTERROR:
It's same thing I have been shouting all over social media.....

CJN is fighting for Sharia

Buhari is fighting for Sharia

Backed by Yoruba Muslims

Boko Haram are fighting for Sharia

Backed by Northern elites

When are we going to wake up from slumber
Sharia is the laws of Islam so every Muslim should love and practice it. The Christian's too should love and practice their religion. The issue is does Boko Haram represents Islam. No. As it stands Boko Haram killed more Muslims than Christians. Infact 90% of their victims are Muslim. In Maiduguri where the insurgency errupted more than a hundred mosques were distroyed with worshipers. NOT A SINGLE CHURCH is distroyed or Attacked. If you think that Boko Haram is created in the North by northers to islamise the country then you are either living in denial or know nothing in international politics. To understand Boko Haram focus outward and look at the political economy of the three francophone neighbors and their wester n allies and study the buried resources in the Sahel and lake Chad region. All terrorism wherever they occur are state sponsored. Begin from these premises.
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by zoedew: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
BluntBoy:

Islam is not peaceful. But Christianity is not peaceful either.

If you are a Christian, you have just ended up maligning a whole religion. This is, in fact, one way Christianity shows its own violence. A lack of tolerance.

I dare you to go to Winner's Chapel and call Oyedepo a fool. I am very certain there would be many Christians there ready to put a dagger in your chest.

So, you have it. While many Muslims go violent over their prophet Muhammad, many Christians go violent over their Daddy GOs.

I have been cursed with death here on Nairaland simply because I spoke against a pastor. If that is not violence, then, tell me what is.

Adeboye said he wants a Redeem Church in every street corner. Is that not Christianization cheesy

My views on Christianity are strictly informed by what the Bible says and not what anyone else says or does. Christians who curse you and others don’t know what they are about.
To say the truth about a thing or situation is not to malign same. Examine my posts and critically engage me Sir.
I’m not aware that Christianity forbids other religions from thriving. That will not be the Bible. God wants folks to exercise their free will in choosing what to believe in. In contrast Islam does not allow the luxury to freely choose and practice the religion of your choice.
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by Cityguy: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
mrvitalis:
People like this bishop are the problem with Nigeria ....before june you would see him in government functions smiling with same people she talks against

This is why I respected Achebe he talked and never mingled with the government

This ones are just mentally poor looking for government aid , u don't have kids get lust for material things worry them him and mbaka
Then you obviously don't know who Kukah is.
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by BluntBoy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
zoedew:

My views on Christianity are strictly informed by what the Bible says and not what anyone else says or does. Christians who curse you and others don’t know what they are about.
To say the truth about a thing or situation is not to malign same. Examine my posts and critically engage me Sir.
I’m not aware that Christianity forbids other religions from thriving. That will not be the Bible. God wants folks to exercise their free will in choosing what to believe in. In contrast Islam does not allow the luxury to freely choose and practice the religion of your choice.

Neither does Christianity. No religion allows you the luxury to freely choose and practice the religion of your choice.

Supposing your son tells you he wants to become a Muslim, how would you take it?

Christians may not get violent when their children rebel against the faith, but they are just as judgmental as Muslims. As far as the average Christian is concerned, you are going to hell if you leave the faith for another belief system.

In Yorubaland, it is not unusual for you to find families consisting of Christians and Muslims cohabiting peacefully. So, one variable to also consider before your malign a whole religion is the human being (s) themselves, and not the religion.

When Peter used a knife to cut off a soldier's ear, was that a highlight of Christ's teachings? Did Peter embody the Christian belief in dealing with persecution or was he just being Peter (a fisherman probably used to a life of violence)?

If Christians and Muslims can cohabit as a family throughout many Southwestern states, why then do you think Islam frowns at other religions thriving?

If you say your view of Christianity is being informed by what the Bible says, then, what informs your view of Islam? Have you taken the time to study their Quran?
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by zoedew: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
BluntBoy:

Neither does Christianity. No religion allows you the luxury to freely choose and practice the religion of your choice.

Supposing your son tells you he wants to become a Muslim, how would you take it?

Christians may not get violent when their children rebel against the faith, but they are just as judgmental as Muslims. As far as the average Christian is concerned, you are going to hell if you leave the faith for another belief system.

In Yorubaland, it is not unusual for you to find families consisting of Christians and Muslims cohabiting peacefully. So, one variable to also consider before your malign a whole religion is the human being (s) themselves, and not the religion.

When Peter used a knife to cut off a soldier's ear, was that a highlight of Christ's teachings? Did Peter embody the Christian belief in dealing with persecution or was he just being Peter (a fisherman probably used to a life of violence)?

If Christians and Muslims can cohabit as a family throughout many Southwestern states, why then do you think Islam frowns at other religions thriving?

If you say your view of Christianity is being informed by what the Bible says, then, what informs your view of Islam? Have you taken the time to study their Quran?

You bet I have! I may be displeased with my scion ‘s choice of religion but won’t hunt his life down for doing so. My point is made Sir
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by BluntBoy(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2020
zoedew:

You bet I have! I may be displeased with my scion ‘s choice of religion but won’t hunt his life down for doing so. My point is made Sir

It is not only through violence that you show a lack of tolerance. That is the mistake you Christians make. You think because you don't kill backsliders like Muslims, then you are more tolerant.

You yourself wrote that you would be displeased with your son's choice.

Why should you be displeased?

You are displeased because you would rather your son remained a Christian. You don't want Islam to thrive.

You ought not to be displeased.
Re: Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah by zoedew: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
BluntBoy:

It is not only through violence that you show a lack of tolerance. That is the mistake you Christians make. You think because you don't kill backsliders like Muslims, then you are more tolerant.

You yourself wrote that you would be displeased with your son's choice.

Why should you be displeased?

You are displeased because you would rather your son remained a Christian. You don't want Islam to thrive.

You ought not to be displeased.

Typical! How logical your last say is!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Residents Seen Swimming In Stagnant Water After Heavy Downpour (Video) / Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me / MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.