Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) (42437 Views)

Osimhen & Boniface Beat Ronaldo As World Best Strikers By SPORTbible / Egypt Goalkeeper, Gabaski, The Talk Of The Continent Despite AFCON Loss / Super Eagles Coach, Rohr Names Four Strikers To Represent Nigeria In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by Dave0116(m): 7:55am On Jan 13, 2020
grin
Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by bonnyhope: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2020
north america
Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by Stormyweather(m): 7:56am On Jan 13, 2020
gr8man4rmukpor:

Na you wash am?
ask me o bros
Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:59am On Jan 13, 2020
Aubrey1:
ASIA

Australia
Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by ephraim18(m): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2020
South America has the best strikers now and before
Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 8:02am On Jan 13, 2020
That question is for soccer gamblers
Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by Jeterry(m): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2020
South America should not even be there. Europe definitely and Africa 2nd.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by Baroba(m): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2020
livinbygrace:
This one no be question.South America has been producing good strikers for many years till date.Even the C. Ronaldo all of you are shouting originated from South AMERICA.

Ronaldo from South America?? I hope you know Brazil was a former Portuguese colony. ..

6 Likes

Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by Commentor: 8:04am On Jan 13, 2020
Africa.
Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by sylve11: 8:05am On Jan 13, 2020
eedimo:
If we must be truthful to ourselves without Bias we should have known that the South American strikers are some of the best the world has got.

The might be a handful of raw talents in Europe and Africa but we have got the refined stars in South America.

them nor ask of stars or moon. Na best strikers the asked. una matter too dey tire person sometimes.

@ Op, Europe of course. cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by friday2011(m): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Definitely USA

Sorry, i no understand, pls rewind the tape. [color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 8:06am On Jan 13, 2020
livinbygrace:
This one no be question.South America has been producing good strikers for many years till date.Even the C. Ronaldo all of you are shouting originated from South AMERICA.
Lol Ronaldo was born and bred in Portugal.
His parents and grandparents are also portuguese.

5 Likes

Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2020
South America.
Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by sylve11: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2020
cjudy:
shocked

I see people shouting South America, pls who's there in South America? The competition is Between Africa and Europe.

Messi? Abi Aguero? Abi na Abino Neymar?
Sentiment no go kill u guys.

Messi Don wash, Aguero that one dey try small Sha, then Neymar, ewoooo ooooooo.

leave those kids jare. cheesy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by Muhylonaire(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2020
eedimo:
If we must be truthful to ourselves without Bias we should have known that the South American strikers are some of the best the world has got.

The might be a handful of raw talents in Europe and Africa but we have got the refined stars in South America.

Na wetin dem ask you be that
Na why you dey fail for be school grin grin

Between, no offence meant bro, just kidding.
Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by IdrisE(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2020
Na una sabi, me i get time to the note all this things when I'm not feeding from it..

Abeg who get sure game?

1 Like

Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2020
ThierryJay:
South America>Europe>Africa

Reasons

Neymar =Mbappe>Mane
Aguero = Lewandoski>Aubameyang
Messi>Ronaldo>Salah

C'est Fini

Aguero better than lewandowski

1 Like

Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by eedimo(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2020
sylve11:

them nor ask of stars or moon. Na best strikers the asked. una matter too dey tire person sometimes.

@ Op, Europe of course. cool
Europe my foot
Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 13, 2020
Question: "Which Continent Has The Best Strikers?"

Emphasis on "Which Continent?"

Which Continent...

And you guys conveniently left out Asia and North America.

That means this s#it is totally incomplete. Unless you want to tell me that only three continents exist on Earth or worse that countries in other continents don't play with strikers.

2 Likes

Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by Obason22(m): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2020
Facao, cavani suares, huguain, nymar, messi, aguero. I go for south Amarica

1 Like

Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by Neddstark: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2020
Why is Asia out. Son is a terrific. Hee-Chan of RB Salzburg that almost broke Van Dyke's waist nko

1 Like

Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by SAMTOBIJU(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2020
South America
Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2020
Mace990:
Africa no reach. It's definitely Europe but without Ronaldo. That guy Don wash
You guys that shun Africa are like NFF people that failed Oshoala and Ighalo when it matter most. What will the Africans do in this modern game that will please you guys, nothing.

1 Like

Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by ThierryJay: 8:17am On Jan 13, 2020
Jokerman:

Oga u no dey read mathematical sign? I put equal to, you re saying greater than.
Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by JeffreyD1(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2020
Africa
Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by Usmanbubu(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2020
[quote author= post=85750315]
SECONDED!!

See dem Superstars below.....

When did Costa became south american
Costa is from spain
Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by lucky4west: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2020
Europe bad gan....it is Europe
Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Hmm.
That Lewandowski guy......the guy na spirit
Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2020
Jokerman:

Lewandowski is the only non human playing soccer in the world.
Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by noisy45(m): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2020
oceania
Re: Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2020
Europe... This is not even up for question.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns / 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha / Could Ebere Eze Be Super Eagles Long Awaited Replacement For Jay Jay Okocha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.