Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg (2953 Views)

Iphone 11 150k !! Urgent Sales abeg make una come buy / Abeg Any genuine Btc Seller? I wan buy / Home Theatre Needed ..abeg Fair Budget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by freshpzy1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
I helped a friend to buy a laptop from hotdealz

I sent the money to him with cost of waybilling to my friend in calabar

Hotdealz sent a bad laptop with the following problem

*keyboard not working
*laptop not charging
*battery is less than 30 mins

The above are the reasons i became afraid i thought i was being scammed.

I want to sincerly apoligise to hotdealz for this misunderstanding........i guess it was due to my fears.......pls am very sorry sir

I want to affairm that he has agreed to replace the laptop

Apologies to every1 this might have affected tooo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by freshpzy1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
There is no rest for the wicked ooook
Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by freshpzy1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Refund my money by monday oooo
Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by freshpzy1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Macsjebs:
wow, what happened hotdealz, this is strange...

Am not asking for too much

Either he send a replacement to me

Or he refund my money

Can you imagine asking me to pay b4 sending the replacement again

All the cost he will incure is just to send the laptop to me

This is wickedness of the highest order
Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by freshpzy1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Macsjebs:
wow, what happened hotdealz, this is strange...

Pls just help me beg him to send a replacement or refund my money
Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by sotall(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Send the Laptop that's with you back to him

Then ask him to send you a replacement as promised.

1 Like

Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by freshpzy1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
Exactly what i told him

He is asking me to send money to can send the replacement
Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by freshpzy1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hotdealz.......you must refund my money ooooo
Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by Valto(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
sotall:
Send the Laptop that's with you back to him

Then ask him to send you a replacement as promised.
thats the right thing. u cant really hold on to the laptop, yet requesting for refund or replacement.. return the goods first!
Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by kolubo(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
You have to send the faulty laptop first before he can send the replacement. Just try to reason with him on the waybill sometimes you can ruleout issues like this in online deals.
Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by Kendumazy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Some customers sha. Small issues, they done come online to create thread when they haven't followed the instructions of the seller. Seller gave you an option to send waybill money, which to me isn't a bad idea, you should have atleast send it or reason with the seller to get the issue resolved. See, you can't be so sure he sent you a bad laptop. This things are electronic which is prone to error or issues at anytime Once had a laptop that's in perfect working condition before i slept. Woke up to put it on and it didn't come up, even charging wasn't charging. Gave it to an engineer and he confirmed it's the charging port and battery that got bad. The two at the same time. Now, imagine that i sent the laptop to someone with my own belief that the laptop is okay. When a seller comes up with a solution to get an issue resolved, just try and reason with the seller too to get it resolved and not coming online to create thread. Creating thread atimes doesn't bring quicker solutions.

5 Likes

Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by freshpzy1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Valto:
thats the right thing. u cant really hold on to the laptop, yet requesting for refund or replacement.. return the goods first!

My frnd will surely do that tomorrow
Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by freshpzy1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
@kendumazi

I want to bliv you response was one sided

Creating thread dont bring quicker solution.........so i should keep quite

I paid for a laptop hoping to enjoy it......but reverse was the case

I ask for refund.......you told me you av spent the money

Owk i will send the laptip back.......send replacement

You ask me to pay for sending replacement

If you are in my shoes.......will your response be the same.

I wont be suprise if you are judging by what he has told you

All i want is justice.............is that too much?

2 Likes

Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by Valto(m): 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
freshpzy1:
@kendumazi

what has happened, has happened, u should try to resolve it amicably. u are very wrong for coming online to slander his image, without returning the laptop first! paying waybill cost for the proposed replacement laptop shouldn't be a very big deal, when u are trying to resolve a deal that somehow gone wrong. return the laptop first!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by hotdealz(m): 12:31am On Jan 09, 2020
freshpzy1:

My frnd will surely do that tomorrow
You called me a scammer/Thief calling me all sorts of degrading names on whatsapp, just because I ask you to return the laptop so I can give you another one?

Electronics could be funny atimes...
I personally tested everything on the laptop before sending to you and all worked perfectly well. I even charged it till its full.

First, you said keyboard is not working. I didn't argue or doubt you. I only asked if you are very sure. I still told you I will send you money to buy a replacement keyboard.

You came back another day to say the laptop has stopped charging. I have never experienced such in my entire life. So I simply told you to return the laptop so I can send you another one because I don't even know what went wrong and it has never happened before.

You believe so much that after creating a thread to ternish my image on nairaland, I will start running around in fears to do whatever you say? Let's see how the solution would come out now that you've created the thread.

Even if he send back the laptop, I will ignore it with the driver or whatever. Yes, I will do nothing about it and I won't reply any of your messages or rants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by freshpzy1(m): 5:12am On Jan 09, 2020
hotdealz:
You called me a scammer/Thief calling me all sorts of degrading names on whatsapp, just because I ask you to return the laptop so I can give you another one?

Electronics could be funny atimes...
I personally tested everything on the laptop before sending to you and all worked perfectly well. I even charged it till its full.

First, you said keyboard is not working. I didn't argue or doubt you. I only asked if you are very sure. I still told you I will send you money to buy a replacement keyboard.

You came back another day to say the laptop has stopped charging. I have never experienced such in my entire life. So I simply told you to return the laptop so I can send you another one because I don't even know what went wrong and it has never happened before.

You believe so much that after creating a thread to ternish my image on nairaland, I will start running around in fears to do whatever you say? Let's see how the solution would come out now that you've created the thread.

Even if he send back the laptop, I will ignore it with the driver or whatever. Yes, I will do nothing about it and I won't reply any of your messages or rants.

The same person that asked me to return laptop said he will not collect it

You are practically saying you will cheat me and there nothing i can do about it.

We paid for waybill to calabar for a bad laptop

We are paying to return it back to you

We will still pay to give us a replacement

Fear God nah

Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by freshpzy1(m): 7:29am On Jan 09, 2020
My friend has agreed to pay for waybilling the replacement.

Pls just send the replacement

Am very sorry for dealling with you

Wish i had known better
Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by Valto(m): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2020
freshpzy1:
My friend has agreed to pay for waybilling the replacement.

Pls just send the replacement

Am very sorry for dealling with you

Wish i had known better
after tarnishing his image in several threads all over nairaland angry just because of ordinary waybill money. i will not blame him, if he refuses to replace again. angry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by Kendumazy(m): 8:03am On Jan 09, 2020
freshpzy1:
@kendumazi

Bro, first of all, calm down! In my entire life, I have never seen where anger or temper get things resolved perfectly as it's ought to. Calm down first, am not backing him. Am only of the opinion that since he's given a requirement for you guys to start getting the issue resolved, you should have just reasoned with him and work on that with him. See, in online deals, not every deal will be a sweet one. So, once shit happens, just try and get it resolved and move on. What you ought to have done next time is to ask him to make a video testing the laptop and also take a picture of the laptop serial number and other information pasted at the back just for you and send it to you to ensure that it's the same laptop that's tested that's sent to you. Am not siding him. Just said that it's not every issue one create a thread about. If he doesn't want to proffer a solution, that's worth creating a thread but he's trying to proffer a solution. Then, you try work things out with him. About the laptop i stated, that's my experience with mine and i didn't say it to support him. No! Sorry about your experience bro. Continue to talk to him probably in a calm manner for you guys to get it resolved. What i meant by creating a thread isn't necessary atimes is that, you guys will just be arguing back and forth of which it would have been resolved if you guys reasoned together in the first place. Hope you understand now. Have a wonderful day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by freshpzy1(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2020
Kendumazy:

Bro, first of all, calm down! In my entire life, I have never seen where anger or temper get things resolved perfectly as it's ought to. Calm down first, am not backing him. Am only of the opinion that since he's given a requirement for you guys to start getting the issue resolved, you should have just reasoned with him and work on that with him. See, in online deals, not every deal will be a sweet one. So, once shit happens, just try and get it resolved and move on. What you ought to have done next time is to ask him to make a video testing the laptop and also take a picture of the laptop serial number and other information pasted at the back just for you and send it to you to ensure that it's the same laptop that's tested that's sent to you. Am not siding him. Just said that it's not every issue one create a thread about. If he doesn't want to proffer a solution, that's worth creating a thread but he's trying to proffer a solution. Then, you try work things out with him. About the laptop i stated, that's my experience with mine and i didn't say it to support him. No! Sorry about your experience bro. Continue to talk to him probably in a calm manner for you guys to get it resolved. What i meant by creating a thread isn't necessary atimes is that, you guys will just be arguing back and forth of which it would have been resolved if you guys reasoned together in the first place. Hope you understand now. Have a wonderful day!

Tnks.........God bless
Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by freshpzy1(m): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2020
I will bury my pride sir.

Just collect the laptop and replace it after confirmation

Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by freshpzy1(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2020
Na beg i dey beg oooo

Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by freshpzy1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
Package sent
Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hotdealz is not a scammer. Lot of people here has sealed deals with him without qualms
Re: My Apologies to hotdealz.......i be learner abeg by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hp Pavilion Tx2530 Ea / Idirect Infiniti 3000(used) For Sale - =n=150,000 Contact Tunde On 08063659541 / ***new Hot Sale*** Ultra Slim Power Banks!!! ***for The Stylish***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.