Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 (6097 Views)

Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family / Weeping Parents Upset Over Abducted Afaka Students Storm Abuja / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by NAIJAHITPLAY: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
I am Weeping Because of What I Know that would Happen in Nigeria, Pray For Christians in Nigeria 2020 Will be bloody - Egyptian Muslim cleric

I am an Egyptian Muslim cleric but seriously weeping for Nigerian Christians. You people don't know the real motive behind the order by buhari for all Africans to come to Nigeria without visa especially those from Muslim part.

I am weeping for Christians in Nigeria especially the IGBO people!.

You people should pray seriously because 2020 will be bloody!.

If you are not busy, share globally may be you can get a help from America or THE UN.

May Allah avert this genocide that is coming against Nigeria Christians in 2020.
Allah Akbar

Source: https://www.naijabroadcast.com.ng/2020/01/i-am-weeping-because-of-what-i-know.html?m=1

Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by ghettokid1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
May God help us!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by Realtord43: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
DONALD TRUMP is there against any muslim terrorist angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by itsme01: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
let them pass this social media bill soon,

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by Ebenezar2020(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
IPOB taking their trolling and wailing to another level. They are now creating accounts as Egyptian Muslims to cry wolf. nonsense

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by oyin44: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
grin
Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by oyin44: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
itsme01:
l'ope so oo
Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by StanleyAmes: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
So what will change?

Currently, applicants for visa to Nigeria often need to make a request in their country of origin, and it will be issued when they arrive in the West African state, BBC Nigeria correspondent Mayeni Jones says.

This would change in the New Year, when citizens of all African states would be able to board a plane to Nigeria and get a visa on arrival, she adds.
What are other African countries doing?

Research released by the African Development Bank (ADB) last month shows that Africans need visas to travel to just under half (49%) of other African countries. They could get visas on arrival in just over a quarter (26%) of states and did not need visas in a quarter (25%) of countries.

This is a slight improvement from 2018, when the figures stood at 51%, 24% and 25% respectively.

Out of Africa's 54 countries, the five with the best "visa openness" policies were Seychelles, Benin, Senegal, Rwanda and Ghana.

The five worst countries in 2019 were Equatorial Guinea, Libya, Sudan, Eritrea and South Sudan.

Ethiopia was listed as one of the worst performers in 2018, but it has since announced a visa-on-arrival policy for Africans, dropping the requirement that they get one in advance.

Nigeria was ranked at number 30, one down from 2018. It fared better than Africa's other economic powerhouse, South Africa, which received a score of 36 in 2019, compared with 34 in the previous year.

Kenya - the biggest economy in East Africa - was ranked at number 13, down from the nine ranking it got in 2018.

The African Union (AU) is pushing for a single passport for all African nationals so that they can travel across the continent without requiring visas.

It unveiled an AU passport in 2016, issuing it to heads of state and diplomats. However, no country has as yet given it to ordinary citizens.

Is there pressure to make travel easier?

Yes. Last year, Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote, complained that he needed 38 visas to travel within the continent on his Nigerian passport.

Many European nationals, meanwhile, can enter most Africans countries visa-free.
Image caption The border between Rwanda and Uganda has been shut for most of this year

In fact, African nations agreed at a meeting of the AU in 2013 to scrap visa requirements for all African citizens by 2018.

The fact that this has not yet happened signals the extent to which African states are affected by political and economic rivalries - or the fear that their countries would attract many migrants who would take jobs from locals.

South Africa, for instance, plans to create a new Border Management Authority in 2020 in a bid to curb the entry of undocumented migrants - a pledge the governing African National Congress (ANC) made to voters in the general election earlier this year, amid a spate of attacks on nationals of other African countries.

And the Rwanda-Uganda border has been shut since March after Rwanda's President Paul Kagame accused his Ugandan counterpart Yoweri Museveni of trying to destabilise his government.

Mr Museveni denied the allegation and various diplomatic efforts to reo-open the border have failed, just as efforts to get Nigeria to re-open its border with its neighbours have not succeeded.

This is despite the fact that all the countries are signatories to the African Continental Free Trade Area, an AU plan adopted in 2018 to turn Africa into the world's largest free trade area

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-50758323

1 Like

Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by DaBullIT(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
if it's from facebook, i do not trust it

Facebook is PDP's propaganda machine

one pdp member stole a person's identity to upload fake information on fb

ma for , it's a lie

1 Like

Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by Kapeter(m): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
Lmao. Keep weeping nigbayen o.
Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by sammyj: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
This hippopotamus will weep till the kingdom come!! grin shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by Mykel51(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
You are crying because water dey your eyes...
Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by Kingspin(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
Whatever is done in Nigeria. There is always a hidden agenda, evil.
Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by esivue007(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
it's simple,we'll only start an hashtag on Twitter and other social media till trump sees it.
it's seems if trump assassinate some of our satanic and evil-agenderd leaders,others will tremble.
Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by Banmeallday: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
IPOB taking their trolling and wailing to another level.
They are now creating accounts as Egyptian Muslims to cry wolf.
nonsense

Your president is Nonsense....lol

1 Like

Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Weep not for us, but thine self and thine children.

Nothing wey dem dey plan go pass wetin them don plan in d past.

But Oluwa dey always destabilize them.

This time won't be any different.

1 Like

Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by DonCandido(f): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
Go to Egypt and weep to your heart's content for el Sisi and your fellow terrorists on the Sinai and elsewhere.

There shall be no gnashing of teeth in my country this year.

Almighty God has declared year 2020 as year of " pax nigeriana".

We are poised to collectively and individually defeat, conquer and overcome all our enemies both home and abroad - including you.

There shall be new and enduring understanding along the religious, ethnic and political divides in Nigeria under pax nigeriana 2020.

And, when you are done crying, cry some more.

It relieves hypocrisy.
Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by bluefilm: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Oga Nnamdi Cownu, is that you?

Is this the best you can come up with?

The worst thing about most of these doom foreseers is that that the only solution they can offer is: Pray against this; pray against that.

Idiots!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by sunnx(f): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
This may sound funny but it might be real anyway. My advice is for everyone to be vigilant.

1 Like

Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by Coldie(m): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ipob will never stop this scam.
Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by futuregovernor: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
Coldie:
Ipob will never stop this scam.

small boy
Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by Coldie(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
futuregovernor:
small boy
Big ipob
Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by ETWs: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
You people should stop sharing this nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by HimName: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sheikh Nnamdi Cownu at it again.

Remove the turban and wipe off face with a potent shaving cream then you have the real look of the bald headed pink fraudster masquerading as a Sheik from Egypt.

His gullible slaves are all over the place as expected, crying their sweaty meaty flat head out
Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by Harry00(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
Realtord43:
DONALD TRUMP is there against any muslim terrorist angry
He fights for his people
Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by WorWorBoy: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
whatever
Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by fk001(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
IPOB taking their trolling and wailing to another level.
They are now creating accounts as Egyptian Muslims to cry wolf.
nonsense

Lol, their flat head will never let them think straight cheesy grin

I will not be surprised if some of them believed this phony news. Bunch of pathetic fools.
Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
HimName:
Sheikh Nnamdi Cownu at it again.

Remove the turban and wipe off face with a potent shaving cream then you have the real look of the bald headed pink fraudster masquerading as a Sheik from Egypt.

His gullible slaves are all over the place as expected, crying their sweaty meaty flat head out
fk001 this guy is Savage cheesy
immhotep lzaa greenback Gmbuharii make una go hide una face lol grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by LZAA: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
immhotep lzaa greenback Gmbuharii make una go hide una face lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 09, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
lzaa greenback Gmbuharii make una go hide una face lol grin
Himname is an unrepentant BMC member grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 by nlPoster: 3:34am On Jan 09, 2020
I am also apprehensive oh.

Nigeria is just in God's hands.

We hate ourselves so much, I dont know where is the love.

God should help us IJN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje / Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc / (PHOTOS) Proudly Biafraness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.