Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

My Father Raped Me At Least 200 Times Says Joyce Meyer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Father Raped Me At Least 200 Times Says Joyce Meyer (1118 Views)

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / I Was Raped At Least 200 Times By My Father - Joyce Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Raped Me At Least 200 Times Says Joyce Meyer by Builderman(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
My Father Raped Me At Least 200 Times Says Joyce Meyer

Evangelist Joyce Meyer founder of the Joyce Meyer Ministries is one of the most influential minister of the gospel in this generation. Her message of hope, spiritual and emotional healing is essentially inspired by her own torrid journey which saw her suffer various forms of abuses from those she trusted including relatives.

Because of her ability to overcome her life challenges, Joyce Meyer is now a mentor and role model to millions around the world. Her powerful testimony of forgiveness has inspired multitude to walk the difficult path of forgiveness. Forgiveness has been a hard lesson for Meyer to learn. It is one based on years of sexual abuse at the hands of her alcoholic father.

Mrs. Meyer recently shared her story in a recent interview with American TV network CBN News "My father did rape me, numerous times, at least 200 times," she said during an interview "There was no place I ever felt safe growing up."

"Literally, what he did was rape me, every week, at least once a week, until the time I was 18. My father, who I was supposed to be able to trust, who was supposed to keep me safe, raped me a minimum of 200 times," she said.

While her childhood left her traumatized, Meyer has found restoration through her relationship with Jesus. She has a global ministry and most of all, a loving husband and children. She also says she has forgiven her father for what he did to her.

Where was God in all this?

"I can't explain it to you in my mind...I know that God didn't get me out of it, but he did give me the strength to go through it. God had a plan," she said.

"About three years ago, I said that, 'But of course I wish I had not been abused' and God stopped me. He said, 'Stop saying that.' And then I thought about it and I thought, and I know this sounds crazy, but I'm glad it happened. You know why? Because I'm a better person now than I ever would have been. "I don't know how to make any sense out of that, but I know that I know that I know that God has redeemed me and he has taken what Satan meant for harm and worked it out for good."

"I'm stronger. I know God better. I understand people's pain. And I believe it's made me able to reach out to you in your pain and your need and to tell you will all passion, God is alive,"

"Can you recover? You're looking at somebody who did. Amen? You're looking at the evidence that you can recover," she said. "There's no pit so deep that He can't reach down and lift you out of. He will set your feet on a rock. He will give you a wonderful life. He will give you beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. He will make you a tree of righteousness, the planting of the Lord that He may be glorified."
Re: My Father Raped Me At Least 200 Times Says Joyce Meyer by LegendaryLover(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Yes. God can heal emotional wounds too.
Re: My Father Raped Me At Least 200 Times Says Joyce Meyer by crestedaguiyi: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
some father sha
Re: My Father Raped Me At Least 200 Times Says Joyce Meyer by nifemi25(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
Imagine sleeping with a girl you gave birth to with your own third leg.. Orisirisi
Re: My Father Raped Me At Least 200 Times Says Joyce Meyer by orisa37: 6:54am On Jan 09, 2020
NA ME BORN AM, NA ME BLEEP AM TO KNOW GOD VERY WELL.
Re: My Father Raped Me At Least 200 Times Says Joyce Meyer by oaroloye(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2020
MISHIGAS!

JOYCE MEYER has a bleeped-up life, and did not grow up as a Servant of God.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this Day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them diligently
unto thy Children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

Meyer was born Pauline Joyce Hutchison in south St. Louis in 1943. Her father went into the army to fight in World War II soon after she was born. She has said in interviews that he began sexually abusing her upon his return, and discusses this experience in her meetings.[1] To this day, she speaks with a working-class St. Louis accent.[2]

A graduate of O'Fallon Technical High School in St. Louis, she married a part-time car salesman shortly after her senior year of high school. The marriage lasted five years. She maintains that her husband frequently cheated on her and persuaded her to steal payroll checks from her employer. They used the money to go on a vacation to California. She states that she returned the money years later.[1] After her divorce, Meyer frequented local bars before meeting Dave Meyer, an engineering draftsman. They were married on January 7, 1967.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joyce_Meyer

Builderman:

My Father Raped Me At Least 200 Times Says Joyce Meyer

Evangelist Joyce Meyer founder of the Joyce Meyer Ministries is one of the most influential minister of the gospel in this generation. Her message of hope, spiritual and emotional healing is essentially inspired by her own torrid journey which saw her suffer various forms of abuses from those she trusted including relatives.

Because of her ability to overcome her life challenges, Joyce Meyer is now a mentor and role model to millions around the world. Her powerful testimony of forgiveness has inspired multitude to walk the difficult path of forgiveness. Forgiveness has been a hard lesson for Meyer to learn. It is one based on years of sexual abuse at the hands of her alcoholic father.

Mrs. Meyer recently shared her story in a recent interview with American TV network CBN News "My father did rape me, numerous times, at least 200 times," she said during an interview "There was no place I ever felt safe growing up."

"Literally, what he did was rape me, every week, at least once a week, until the time I was 18. My father, who I was supposed to be able to trust, who was supposed to keep me safe, raped me a minimum of 200 times," she said.

. DEUTERONOMY 22:22-29.

22. If a man be found lying
with a woman married to an husband,
then they shall both of them die,
both the man that lay with the woman,
and the woman:
so shalt thou put away Evil from Israel.
23. If a damsel that is a virgin
be betrothed unto an husband,
and a man find her in the city,
and lie with her;
24. Then ye shall bring them both
out unto the gate of that city,
and ye shall stone them with stones
that they die;
the damsel, because she cried not,
being in the city;
and the man,
because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife:
so thou shalt put away Evil from among you.
25. But if a man find
a betrothed damsel in the field,
and the man force her, and lie with her:
then the man only that lay with her shall die.
26. But unto the damsel
thou shalt do nothing;
there is in the damsel
no Sin worthy of death:
for as when a man
riseth against his Neighbour,
and slayeth him,
even so is this matter:
27. For he found her in the field,
and the betrothed damsel cried,
and there was none to save her.
28. If a man find a damsel
that is a virgin,
which is not betrothed,
and lay hold on her,
and lie with her,
and they be found;
29. Then the man that lay with her
shall give unto the damsel's father
fifty shekels of silver,
and she shall be his wife;
because he hath humbled her,
he may not put her away all his days.

ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES- THE ONLY LAW THAT MATTERS- JOYCE MEYER WAS NOT RAPED: HER SEX WITH HER FATHER WAS CONSENSUA!

In America, POLICE are a PHONE CALL away.

If you cannot make a phone call, you can send a letter.

Builderman:

While her childhood left her traumatized, Meyer has found restoration through her relationship with Jesus. She has a global ministry and most of all, a loving husband and children. She also says she has forgiven her father for what he did to her.

Where was God in all this?

"I can't explain it to you in my mind...I know that God didn't get me out of it, but he did give me the strength to go through it. God had a plan," she said.

I CAN "EXPLAIN IT" PERFECTLY: SHE IS LYING!

These Commandments mean little or nothing to the abominable Oyinbo Race.

To preach what The Bible says against them is called "HATE-SPEECH," and is a FELONY OFFENCE- that is to say, LETHAL FORCE is authorized in the apprehension and detention of an accused (NOT "CONVICTED!"wink perpetrator.

. LEVITICUS 18:6-19:2.

6. "None of you shall approach
to any that is near of kin to him,
to uncover their unclothedness:
I am the LORD.
7. "The unclothedness of thy father,
or the unclothedness of thy mother,
shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother;
thou shalt not uncover her unclothedness.
8. "The unclothedness of thy father's wife
shalt thou not uncover:
it is thy father's unclothedness.
9. "The unclothedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father,
or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home,
or born abroad, even their unclothedness thou shalt not uncover.
10. "The unclothedness of thy son's daughter,
or of thy daughter's daughter, even their unclothedness
thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own unclothedness.
11. "The unclothedness of thy father's wife's daughter,
begotten of thy father, she is thy sister,
thou shalt not uncover her unclothedness.
12. "Thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness of thy father's sister:
she is thy father's near kinswoman.
13. "Thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness of thy mother's sister:
for she is thy mother's near kinswoman.
14. "Thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness of thy father's brother,
thou shalt not approach to his wife: she is thine aunt.
15. "Thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness of thy daughter-in-law:
she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her unclothedness.
16. "Thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness of thy brother's wife:
it is thy brother's unclothedness.
17. "Thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness
of a woman and her daughter,
neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter,
to uncover her unclothedness; for they are her near kinswomen:
it is wickedness.
18. "Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex her,
to uncover her unclothedness, beside the other in her life time.
19. "Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman
to uncover her unclothedness,
as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.
20. "Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally
with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her.
21. "And thou shalt not let any of thy seed
pass through the fire to Molech,
neither shalt thou profane the Name of thy God:
I am The LORD.
22. "Thou shalt not lie with mankind,
as with womankind:
it is abomination.
23. "Neither shalt thou lie with any beast
to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman
stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion."
24. "Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things:
for in all these the nations are defiled
which I cast out before you:
25. "And the Land is defiled:
therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it,
and the Land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
26. "Ye shall therefore
keep My Statutes and My Judgments,
and shall not commit any of these abominations;
neither any of your own nation,
nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
27. "[For all these abominations have the men of the land done,
which were before you, and the land is defiled;]
28. "That the land spue not you out also,
when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.
29. For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations,
even the souls that commit them
shall be cut off from among their people.
30. "Therefore shall ye keep Mine Ordinance,
that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs,
which were committed before you,
and that ye defile not yourselves therein:
I am The LORD your God."
AND The LORD spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto all The Congregation
of The Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
AM HOLY.' "

Builderman:

"About three years ago, I said that, 'But of course I wish I had not been abused' and God stopped me. He said, 'Stop saying that.' And then I thought about it and I thought, and I know this sounds crazy, but I'm glad it happened. You know why? Because I'm a better person now than I ever would have been. "I don't know how to make any sense out of that, but I know that I know that I know that God has redeemed me and he has taken what Satan meant for harm and worked it out for good."

Builderman:

"I'm stronger. I know God better. I understand people's pain. And I believe it's made me able to reach out to you in your pain and your need and to tell you will all passion, God is alive,"

Builderman:

"Can you recover? You're looking at somebody who did. Amen? You're looking at the evidence that you can recover," she said. "There's no pit so deep that He can't reach down and lift you out of. He will set your feet on a rock. He will give you a wonderful life. He will give you beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. He will make you a tree of righteousness, the planting of the Lord that He may be glorified."
Re: My Father Raped Me At Least 200 Times Says Joyce Meyer by Ken4Christ: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2020
And where is that wicked father now? Or there is no law against such act in her country?

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Catholic Reverend Sister Who Allegedly Marry An Police Officer / 90% Of Pastors Are Narcissistic And Abusive / Atheists Scared Of Ghosts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.