Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech (2139 Views)

Trump Calls COVID’19 A “Chinese Virus” / Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him / Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by Officialrero: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]

President Donald Trump has charged the United States of America and Iran to put an end to the ongoing unrest between both countries. Trump made the statement during his presser. He sighted the need for Iran to grow and for the world to come together and unite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-6RUv0tNag

Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Pfft
Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by okk4sure: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mtcew
Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by Dannieln1: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
D
Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by PointZerom: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
He said that Obama is a sponsor of terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by dukeprince50: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Heheheheh, After he saw the massive support Nigerians gave Iran, while we can attack their airbase, our airbase is in Edo state, we fly with broom and execute our plans perfectly.
They will be in big trouble having Nigeria as their enemy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by AJOBI77(m): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
After Russia show face abi? Lol

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by DonMarkuzi(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Haha.
Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by ecolime(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
Way to go!
Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by hisgrace090: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
ecolime:
Way to go!

Yes, Never too late to amend!

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by Eteka1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
The Americans cannot afford to continue to escalate military tensions with Iran cos they know that the Iranians are capable of actually fighting them and also inflicting serious damage on US allies in the region.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by Okoroawusa: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Trump?
Are you sure?

Let me check other news outlets...I dey come
Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by LegendHero(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Trump?

Are you sure?

Let me check other news outlets...I dey come

Yes he actually did.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by kayusely70(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Maybe Cos He Didnt Get NATO'S SUPPORT
Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by Righteousness89(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
Trump is the Real deal!

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
When you related this speech to, the denial of Iranian diplomat visa to enter USA and UN meeting in New York soonest, you will know that POTUS is a schemer.
Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by Cletus77(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
Shebi i told you guys...the US just proved my analysis right... Trump's ratings has skyrocketed!!!

the US didn't retaliate, that means a deal has been reached behind the scenes undecided

Iran fired at a base with lesser US troops but more Iraqi troops, whereas there are far more important military bases to target in Iraq where US troops are much.

US defence system refused to intercept the missiles in the air, out of 15 missiles, 10 hit Al Assad base, one hit Erbil base and four failed. Trump and his team hasn't given any speech up til now(very unlike him). The funniest thing is that, the bases were already half cleared prior to the attack and they're zero casualties from the American side. grin

This looks like Iran contacted US proxies and be like " see we will shoot missiles in Us base at Iraq to so so base at a particular time to save face for the death of our general. Don't intercept the missiles just clear ur facilities and men"

Then the US be like "okay, then you will give a speech that if we don't retaliate, you will stop, and Trump won't retaliate, his approval ratings will be high for saving America from a war, he'll then get re-elected on a platter of gold.
Oil prices will spike, Iran will cash out, poor Iraq will suffer from the game. In the end, no WW3. Solemani just died for nothing.

They just proved me right!!!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by Officialrero: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
Cletus77:
Shebi i told you guys...the US just proved my analysis right... Trump's ratings has skyrocketed!!!

the US didn't retaliate, that means a deal has been reached behind the scenes undecided

Iran fired at a base with lesser US troops but more Iraqi troops, whereas there are far more important military bases to target in Iraq where US troops are much.

US defence system refused to intercept the missiles in the air, out of 15 missiles, 10 hit Al Assad base, one hit Erbil base and four failed. Trump and his team hasn't given any speech up til now(very unlike him). The funniest thing is that, the bases were already half cleared prior to the attack and they're zero casualties from the American side. grin

This looks like Iran contacted US proxies and be like " see we will shoot missiles in Us base at Iraq to so so base at a particular time to save face for the death of our general. Don't intercept the missiles just clear ur facilities and men"

Then the US be like "okay, then you will give a speech that if we don't retaliate, you will stop, and Trump won't retaliate, his approval ratings will be high for saving America from a war, he'll then get re-elected on a platter of gold.
Oil prices will spike, Iran will cash out, poor Iraq will suffer from the game. In the end, no WW3. Solemani just died for nothing.

sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by Officialrero: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
Heheheheh, After he saw the massive support Nigerians gave Iran, while we can attack their airbase, our airbase is in Edo state, we fly with broom and execute our plans perfectly.
Nigeria? You've gotta be shitting me

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by Officialrero: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Cletus77:

You sir are a master mind

2 Likes

Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by Officialrero: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
Eteka1:
The Americans cannot afford to continue to escalate military tensions with Iran cos they know that the Iranians are capable of actually fighting them and also inflicting serious damage on US allies in the region.
so true

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by Mightymanna(m): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
Many uniformed Nigerians are now saying that Iran should dare to attack Israel

Israel that has not finish dealing with Hezbollah yet
Remove EU and America and see if Israel will survive for 3weeks in that hell

Military and Economically Israel is dependent on U.S and EU

But the way you guys are praising this Israel it makes feels as if Israel has Christians on it, Islam is the Second largest religion in Israel after Judaism and Arabic is an official language with special status in Israel
In Palestinian territories Islam is dominant religion hence Israel is reluctant to annex Palestine. Because doing so will only handover the Entire Israel and Palestine to Arab/Muslims
Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by Cletus77(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Officialrero:

You sir are a master mind

After all Trump just helped the Iranian ruling Ayatollahs get rid of their most powerful General, they were complaining Solemani has too much power in Iran undecided

It's a win win situation. Trump just got re-election on a platter of gold! Iran will cash out from oil, Solemani don die besay him don die undecided Imagine Trump that was talking tough is now advocating for peace grin

I said it something doesn't add up! And Trump just proved me right

3 Likes

Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by Officialrero: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Cletus77:

After all Trump just helped the Iranian ruling Ayatollahs get rid of their most powerful General, they were complaining Solemani has too much power in Iran undecided

It's a win win situation. Trump just got re-election on a platter of gold! Iran will cash out from oil, Solemani don die besay him don die undecided Imagine Trump that was talking tough is now advocating for peace grin

I said it something doesn't add up! And Trump just proved me right

Bros you too get sense. You know i never thought of it this way

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by itsme01: 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
grin

Trump preaching for peace after Isreal denied him, and congress wouldnt support any fight..,

this man just made a fool of himself, and his Nigerian dunce supporters

2 Likes

Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by Cletus77(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
Officialrero:

Bros you too get sense. You know i never thought of it this way

Leave those people oo grin grin never waste ur energy for them oo...it's just a game of interest undecided
Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by tck2000(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by gift2xl: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nice 1, he has archive his plan. I concur to the peace. ☝
Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by Officialrero: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
Cletus77:

Leave those people oo grin grin never waste ur energy for them oo...it's just a game of interest undecided

I tell you

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by powerhouse3(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
Last year ,Ayatolah said that the regime of Rouhani was growing weaker ,which show a decline in Rouhani popularity after the comment ....

Since his revolution almost all Iran leader seem to be at the mercy of Ayotallah ..

Now,its in my opinion ,to believe that Rouhani is tired of Ayotallah and his brigade which the assassinated minister is one of them...
Since Rouhani take over from Mahmoud,he's has shown his aversion to war and I believe he secretly loath Ayotallah..

Rouhani has set his house ablaze to save it from plague....

The reign of Ayotallah are Numbered....
Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by Officialrero: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
powerhouse3:
Last year ,Ayatolah said that the regime of Rouhani was growing weaker ,which show a decline in Rouhani popularity after the comment ....

Since his revolution almost all Iran leader seem to be at the mercy of Ayotallah ..

Now,its in my opinion ,to believe that Rouhani is tired of Ayotallah and his brigade which the assassinated minister is one of them...
Since Rouhani take over from Mahmoud,he's has shown his aversion to war and I believe he secretly loath Ayotallah..

Rouhani has set his house ablaze to save it from plague....

The reign of Ayotallah are Numbered....
Deep
Re: Breaking : Donald Trump Calls For Peace Between USA And Iran - Full Speech by marvin906(m): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
the problem now is will hezbollah and other militia in Iraq back down..
cause lately it seems Iran power over them is reducing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Army Destroys HAMAS In Northern Gaza And Raises Israel FLAG / Girl Caught Trying To Steal An iPad By Hiding It In Her Pants / History: World War II In Photos - Before The War (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.