Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Instagram Marketing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Instagram Marketing (183 Views)

Free Instagram Marketing Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Marketing by Tonieokey(m): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
You heard it here first!

In a few days, I'd be dropping a guide on how to;

Create a business account on Instagram

Create an enticing Bio

Create stories and highlights

Run Promotions(Ads) on Instagram.

Perks

As a business owner, you do not have to pay anyone to have them advertise on your behalf, YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF

You'd have access to ask me any questions about Instagram and how to properly use the social media platform ��

I could also give you tips on how to grow your followers organically( The right way) ��

Best of all, this is a skill that can be harnessed and turned into a service which you can render to individuals and organisations.��

Oya send me a DM to book space (N3,000) or chat me on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Project Writer (science & Electronics) / Enjoy A Perfect Weekend Getaways / A Teaser On Our Unique Chioma Hybrid Inverter + ESS Tesla Power Wall Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.