Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Where Is Osibanjo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Osibanjo? (1890 Views)

Is Osibanjo Humbled? See This Picture Of Asiwaju Tinubu And VP Yemi Osibanjo / Where Is Osibanjo? Vanguardngr Joins Trend / Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Osibanjo? by Saao(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Where is our vice president? Is it that I'm not current? I haven't heard his voice for quite some time now. What happen to him, is he okay?
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by QTEST007(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
He is in the kitchen washing plates for Aisha Buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by lomprico(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by gmo10(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Terhan

1 Like

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by iSlayer: 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
He is been drilled by the DSS in an underground undisclosed location.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
grin He is a true Yoruba man na, they work silently and discreetly

1 Like

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by powerhouse3(m): 12:03am On Jan 09, 2020
Its remind of olusegun Adeniyi book, Power ,politics and Death
QTEST007:
He is in the kitchen washing plates for Aisha Buhari.
Its remind of olusegun Adeniyi book, Power ,politics and Death....

when the woman leader paid patience Jonathan solidarity visit during the power play between Jonathan and the cabals

Woman leader;;; where's your oga(Jonathan)

Mama patience;;; him dey there dey read newspaper, na wetin Turai(yar adua wife) say make him dey do

1 Like

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Sweeetheart(m): 12:55am On Jan 09, 2020
you're asking us stupid question about Osibanjo, when are you going to ask how common man in Nigerians are feeding their family

you're worried about Osibanjo that raked in millions of naira in a months, have billions budgeted for travelling home&abroad

Oro e need igbele ojo meje

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by johnlvis(m): 4:02am On Jan 09, 2020
I be won ask the same question.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Guzel: 4:03am On Jan 09, 2020
Annual vacation
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by springer: 5:00am On Jan 09, 2020
Undergoing Strategies and plans against 2023
Just wait and watch. A typical Yoruba politician.
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Saao(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:
if you're asking us stupid question about Osibanjo, when are you going to ask how common man in Nigerians are feeding their family

you're worried about Osibanjo that raked in millions of naira in a months, have billions budgeted for travelling home&abroad

Oro e need igbele ojo meje
frustration is real. Simple question u can't answer. I care about the whereabout of my leader. If you need help just let us know, we will help okay?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by fyneguy: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
He is on vacation.
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by KUNZEH(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
He has been used and dumped. Walahi he tried for this government, he should just resign.
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Banmeallday: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
He is trying to get out of this mess called Nigger Area
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Sweeetheart(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
Saao:
frustration is real. Simple question u can't answer. I care about the whereabout of my leader. If you need help just let us know, we will help okay?

in 2020 you're worried about someone that give no damn about you? is this how you will elevate your family out of abject poverty

continue bragging with empty stomach there, you never see 3 square meal chop, you dey brag of helping someone
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by AstralBody: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
Saao:
Where is our vice president? Is it that I'm not current? I haven't heard his voice for quite some time now. What happen to him, is he okay?
U nu hear say dem don turn am to slipas? Dem leave am for dormot,na wen dem won go Waka 4 dirty dem go need am again
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Saao(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:

in 2020 you're worried about someone that give no damn about you? is this how you will elevate your family out of abject poverty

continue bragging with empty stomach there, you never see 3 square meal chop, you dey brag of helping someone
weldone, by ur character I know who you are.
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Sweeetheart(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
Saao:
weldone, by ur character I know who you are.

go and play with your toys kid
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Saao(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:

go and play with your toys kid
OK smoker.

(1) (Reply)

Resuscitation Of Akwa Ibom In't Convention Centre Imminent---photos / ‘Nigeria belongs to Fulani’ -Miyetti Allah’ / Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.