Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1118109 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AiteeAitee: 11:02am On May 13, 2020
Justwise how quick can I get a scholarship that will cover living expenses there? What are the requirements for a scholarship?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sammynelson: 5:48pm On May 13, 2020
Ifwal:

Congratulations smokers..
What category are you?
Congrats smoker , I applied but I’ve not heard anything from them
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sammynelson: 5:58pm On May 13, 2020
Does anyone knows if the couriers company on porthacourt is working , I need to send my docs to some schools before the deadline . This covid19 has crippled the whole thing
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sammynelson: 6:02pm On May 13, 2020
IceColdVeins:

I just got AL from that school today
I thought university of hoheniim is not Tuition gree
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sammynelson: 6:59pm On May 13, 2020
abejejude:
Anyone here applying to Ludwig-Maximilians University Munchen, Germany?
I need to send my documents across to them and I'm thinking it would be wise to jointly send the documents and share the cost.
Hello bro I’m looking towards thy school too , how do we send our docs over
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 7:07pm On May 13, 2020
Sammynelson:
Does anyone knows if the couriers company on porthacourt is working , I need to send my docs to some schools before the deadline . This covid19 has crippled the whole thing
You dy Naija and you dy ask this kain question??
Even if the Courier Companies are working......who wan fly your Documents to Germany?? Witchcraft?? I dy laugh you......Pray the Airport starts working again b4 you think of getting your Documents to DE.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sammynelson: 7:12pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=Misterdhee1 post=88757906]Please does anyone have an idea how documents can be sent to Germany at this time? Application portal closes in few weeks and lockdown doesn't seem like ending soon. [/quote
God bless you bro , I’m even confused right now and I need to send my document. I don’t know what to do
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nnamdiosang: 8:18pm On May 13, 2020
smokers:

Microbiology and I submitted three weeks ago

Congrats to you.
Did you take any aptitude test? I tried to apply for same course and saw result of aptitude test as one of the application documents.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Baabu320: 9:57pm On May 13, 2020
Baabu320:
Please Broz n Sis, I am to upload Uni assist VPD on UMAS portal but on the list of item to uploaded there is no VPD on it or am I to upload "official confirmation of graduation with a final overall grade"
please peep kindly look into this...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 13, 2020
Not yet oo Baba, still waiting. FAU application via Campo dey open 25, so dat one never even collect my application yet. But I don send the Halle one... You apply?

Acuna91:

Did you get Al in any of them?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by smokers: 1:25am On May 14, 2020
Nnamdiosang:

Congrats to you.
Did you take any aptitude test? I tried to apply for same course and saw result of aptitude test as one of the application documents.

Yes I did.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ewatts(m): 3:57am On May 14, 2020
Hi everyone, I got admitted to the University of Goettingen. Would be great to connect with those who have passed through this stage, or currently on it... Let's help each other scale through. Holla

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ewatts(m): 4:00am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=Sammynelson post=89513323][/quote] Have you emailed the school to let them know about the situation? perhaps you can get an exemption to the deadline...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ewatts(m): 4:01am On May 14, 2020
Have you gotten an admission yet?
AiteeAitee:
Justwise how quick can I get a scholarship that will cover living expenses there? What are the requirements for a scholarship?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ErickSam: 6:13am On May 14, 2020
hello guys,

do we have anyone here who wants to send his or her documents to uniassist this week (latest friday, tomorrow) ......
kindly tag my comment up, lets send it together with mine so as to reduce the cost of one person bearing it alone.

thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ErickSam: 6:22am On May 14, 2020
haykays:
Following....

AL, AD, AM and visum success in this new trend...

Goodluck guys

i have been reading from thread 5......whats the meaning of this AD & AM?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by atiteb4: 7:05am On May 14, 2020
ewatts:
Hi everyone, I got admitted to the University of Goettingen. Would be great to connect with those who have passed through this stage, or currently on it... Let's help each other scale through. Holla
congratulations. Please what course? I also applied to gottingen but I haven't heard from them
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adedipeopeyemi97: 7:09am On May 14, 2020
ewatts:
What course if I may ask?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ewatts(m): 7:41am On May 14, 2020
Sustainable international agriculture. How about you?
adedipeopeyemi97:
What course if I may ask?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ewatts(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2020
Thank you. It's SIA. Have you checked your upload portal for updates?
atiteb4:
congratulations. Please what course? I also applied to gottingen but I haven't heard from them
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by atiteb4: 7:44am On May 14, 2020
ewatts:
Sustainable international agriculture. How about you?
I also applied for that course but I haven't heard from them. And my portal is still showing status:received. Around what time did your admission letter drop?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Deltayankeeboi: 7:44am On May 14, 2020
ewatts:
Hey bro, is it compulsory first to get admission before applying for scholarship?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 7:53am On May 14, 2020
ErickSam:

i have been reading from thread 5......whats the meaning of this AD & AM?

AD: Appointment date

AM: Approval mail

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 8:00am On May 14, 2020
Any school that's still asking for documents to be sent through courier by this time of pandemic is a very wrong school brothers and sisters!
Schools are changing their system right now...
They only ask for documents to be uploaded online through their portal or even in uniassist cause they know that there's no way for the documents to reach them or for certification to be possible in some countries.
So if your school is still asking for documents to be sent to them then that means two things...

1. They don't want to give you admission due to International relations as a student OR
2. You my friend are not current! Check the school website again and see if they have changed the admission procedures, mostly your course webpage!

Also some schools are have changed their start date to November especially restricted courses.

Guten Tag!

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 8:05am On May 14, 2020
ewatts:
Same here
SIA
And let’s pray for RONA to go
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by DarryOsh(m): 8:36am On May 14, 2020
Sammynelson:

Hello bro I’m looking towards thy school too , how do we send our docs over

Courier companies are still delivering international mail.
Logistics is an essential service. It is too important to be shutdown. You may be charged a very high price though.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AiteeAitee: 9:14am On May 14, 2020
ewatts:

Uhm...no. I'm considering Dusseldorf University though. What documents do I need for admission? I need someone to put me through.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Deltayankeeboi: 9:46am On May 14, 2020
AiteeAitee:

Uhm...no. I'm considering Dusseldorf University though. What documents do I need for admission? I need someone to put me through.

You were asking about scholarship. Are you planning on using scholarship or you are self sponsored?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AiteeAitee: 9:50am On May 14, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

You were asking about scholarship. Are you planning on using scholarship or you are self sponsored?

Scholarship sir.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Plumpwincess: 10:03am On May 14, 2020
To study international relations masters in Jacobs university is tuition free

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Govkaybee: 10:11am On May 14, 2020
Not yet. They said a new one would be sent in may/june. So I'm just keeping fingers crossed
Vlibray:

Bro , Please have you been issued a new admission letter ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 10:39am On May 14, 2020
Govkaybee:
Not yet. They said a new one would be sent in may/june. So I'm just keeping fingers crossed
Ok bro
All the best !

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.