Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1115260 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Johnnyark: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2020
Good morning.
Now that all categories have been reset, what's the way forward?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by iretiogo1: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2020
Johnnyark:
Good morning.
Now that all categories have been reset, what's the way forward?
how did you confirm this plz
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2020
tosenj:
Congratulations once again dipotol.

Sorry, how do you mean by “passively studying for the concluded semester”? Did you not take some courses or something? I’d like to know how you navigated the semester online if you can share any insights.

Thank you.

Thank you. Germans are very fast, it was difficult to catch up with their pace especially with Nigeria factors( Internet, light). So, I stopped attending the lectures since it was not compulsory to write the exam then. So, I channeled the time and energy to something else and of course, I was following up with my school mails and maintaining correspondence with my course coordinator and I re enrolled for winter when it was time to do that.

I hope this helps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Johnnyark: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2020
Someone confirmed this earlier.
Check the past quotes.
iretiogo1:
how did you confirm this plz
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ShallyAnyadike: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Just in case anyone was doubting the last person who mentioned this, I got this from the embassy this morning as a confirmation to what was said.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by goryorhal(m): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Good afternoon everyone

I want to make an enquiry on behalf of my kid bro

He got an admission to study German language course at one those language schools in Koln

Is it advisable to proceed or apply for a degree program ?
Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Afeez234: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
ShallyAnyadike:
Just in case anyone was doubting the last person who mentioned this, I got this from the embassy this morning as a confirmation to what was said.
Good afternoon,
For all categories regardless of A or B?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Craaaa: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
ShallyAnyadike:
Did you send the embassy mail to confirm or the embassy just sent it randomly? Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ShallyAnyadike: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Craaaa:

Did you send the embassy mail to confirm or the embassy just sent it randomly? Thank you.

I sent the embassy an email to confirm.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ShallyAnyadike: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Afeez234:

Good afternoon,
For all categories regardless of A or B?

I’m unsure about category A. You can reach out to them for clarification.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by LandMann: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
ShallyAnyadike:

I’m unsure about category A. You can reach out to them for clarification.

Can you please provide the email you used to contact the embassy? Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Craaaa: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
ShallyAnyadike:

OK. Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Craaaa: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
ShallyAnyadike:

OK. Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Good Evening my people, please can anybody provide lists of German universities that have English taught courses related to architectural designs or urban and regional planning for summer 2021. Help a sister, I've been surfing the internet for since morning �
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Beardedviking: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
ShallyAnyadike:

It is risky to believe this. Some just do not like to lose honorably here in this country instead they intentionally mislead others. The pic looks too shady
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by IOladiplenty: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Brother, I sent you an email. Kindly respond. Thanks.
SOLARPOWER1:
For those who have gone for interview recently, does Paulinus still disturb applicants who don't have their primary school leaving certificates? I can't find mine again and my interview is close
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Beardedviking:

It is risky to believe this. Some just do not like to lose honorably here in this country instead they intentionally mislead others. The pic looks too shady

How is it risky to believe the truth? What's shady about it? Please act fast
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Beardedviking: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
dipotol:

How is it risky to believe the truth? What's shady about it? Please act fast
Not that i totally say its not true but why the green ink in d picture. That is why i found it risky
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nania: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
U people keep discouraging people from sharing information on this platform. Same thing happened the day I shared similar post below.

Beardedviking:
Not that i totally say its not true but why the green ink in d picture. That is why i found it risky

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Beardedviking: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nania:
U people keep discouraging people from sharing information on this platform. Same thing happened the day I shared similar post below.

Thanks man. Sorry if it sounds that way. You should know this is borne out of experience with all sorts of people. Good and bad people live on the same planet
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by IOladiplenty: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Please guys I need suggestions on public health insurance for enrolment for a 30years old applicant. I need names of suitable insurance companies. Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Afeez234: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nania:

Your people in Ghana. This isn't fair.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by decide: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mountpisgah:
Good morning everyone!
I'm New here, please, I've this question to ask: As an international student in North Cyprus, is it legal/possible for me to apply for a German study visa in the German Embassy in Cyprus? The reason for this question is simply because I want to study a course different from what I am presently studying now in my masters. Thanks.

Yes
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
goryorhal:
Good afternoon everyone

I want to make an enquiry on behalf of my kid bro

He got an admission to study German language course at one those language schools in Koln

Is it advisable to proceed or apply for a degree program ?
Thanks

from what I heard, they said that german embassy to don't normally give out study visa for students that are going for only language study, this is because there is a Germany school here in Nigeria called goethe institute and its for study of Germany language. And for more than 4yrs that I have been following this group I have not seen someone that they gave visa for study of Germany language.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by goryorhal(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
dennison4luv:

from what I heard, they said that german embassy to don't normally give out study visa for students that are going for only language study, this is because there is a Germany school here in Nigeria called goethe institute and its for study of Germany language. And for more than 4yrs that I have been following this group I have not seen someone that they gave visa for study of Germany language.

Okay thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tosenj(m): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Oh! Thank you for the heads-up. So when are you going to write the summer semester exams?

dipotol:

Thank you. Germans are very fast, it was difficult to catch up with their pace especially with Nigeria factors( Internet, light). So, I stopped attending the lectures since it was not compulsory to write the exam then. So, I channeled the time and energy to something else and of course, I was following up with my school mails and maintaining correspondence with my course coordinator and I re enrolled for winter when it was time to do that.

I hope this helps
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
Beardedviking:

I recieved the same reply but if you are still in doubt messaged them yourself
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mantoso(m): 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hello guys!

I applied to the university of Duisburg-essen and I was offered three conditional admissions. This is to mean that I'd have to go through the German Language school before I can then enrol as a student there.

Does it mean that the embassy may not give me VISA though the school confirmed that I was qualified for the admissions given?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nhkgtf: 1:32am On Oct 06, 2020
So I booked for a date in togo and cotonou it came out very easy. Nigeria who do us o. Anyway I am not if it will work though since is a francophone country. I don't know if anyone have tried interview there. Did it work?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Priest69(m): 5:55am On Oct 06, 2020
Nhkgtf:
So I booked for a date in togo and cotonou it came out very easy. Nigeria who do us o. Anyway I am not if it will work though since is a francophone country. I don't know if anyone have tried interview there. Did it work?
I hope it works for you. Try and let’s us know please

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: stharley, heeedreeez and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.