Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1109633 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Basalt:
Has anyone under category B got visa appointment date from the embassy recently?
Not category A but category B.

I got appointment in October Cat B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charliesyndrom: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Who could explain what this unanswered mandatory questions is when submitting an application via uni assist.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Basalt(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Gut!
Could you please let me know when you applied and the date given to you to appear for the interview?.

My cousin applied in November and has been waiting for an appointment since.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charliesyndrom: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Pls how did u go about the payment? I cant pay to UNi assist. They keep declining it

MrAAA2:

They once declined my card too. Try other options like bank transfer and use Worldremit.com to pay.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charliesyndrom: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
How did u go about the payment? I cant pay to Uni assist.

CooKeed:
Has anyone been able to make payment with a Nigerian card on uni-assist recently? If yes, what bank did you use? I'm having issues
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charliesyndrom: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hello I sent you a mail

MrAAA2:

If the problem persist after Dec 2, send me a mail.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jbad:
bro it’s not only you I have applied for an appointment since February it wasn’t given so I cancelled and applied again in September they haven’t still given me an appointment Up till date ��
If you're in category B and booked in September,just forget it.You won't be given any appointment date.
All category B booking are deleted on 31st March and 30th September every year.
New booking starts from 1st April and 1st October every year.
You can go to the visa page of the consulate to confirm what i've written.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

That's for winter semester 2020 i guess?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
CooKeed:

On 20th dec.

elninoarmando,yes in Nigeria.
Hmmmmmm!!!
20th December was on Sunday ooo.
Is it for Winter 2020 or Summer 2021?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sodiq961(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
sodiq961:
Please who has used Transfermate before to transfer into his/her blocked accounts?

Is it safe, how much do they charge?

Is there issue of hang funds?

How fast is the funds to reflect in the blocked account?

In the event of a refusal, how is the refund process?

Please help

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bettybarbie9: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Good day people . Please I’m new here . I have a question . I want to migrate to canada via study route . But my major issue is my CGPA i had 2.70 on a 5 point scalein human physiology (2:2) My questions are
1) can I get masters directly (even if it is in unpopular university)
2( how much should I budget for this ?
3) which school should I apply to ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bettybarbie9:
Good day people . Please I’m new here . I have a question . I want to migrate to canada via study route . But my major issue is my CGPA i had 2.70 on a 5 point scalein human physiology (2:2) My questions are
1) can I get masters directly (even if it is in unpopular university)
2( how much should I budget for this ?
3) which school should I apply to ?
Canada doesn't accept 2:2 for direct entry into master's studies.
You have to apply for their post-graduate programmes.
After finishing the programme,you can apply for master's.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bettybarbie9: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Elninoarmando:

Canada doesn't accept 2:2 for direct entry into master's studies.
You have to apply for their post-graduate programmes.
After finishing the programme,you can apply for master's.
Please do you know any school in Europe that will accept that fr direct masters . Aside Cyprus and Ukraine
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
charliesyndrom:
How did u go about the payment? I cant pay to Uni assist.

I used a gtb mastercard and it went through.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Elninoarmando:

Hmmmmmm!!!
20th December was on Sunday ooo.
Is it for Winter 2020 or Summer 2021?

Sorry 21st.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=CooKeed post=97360722]

Sorry 21st.[/q
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
CooKeed:

Sorry 21st.
Ok
When did you book?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bettybarbie9:

Please do you know any school in Europe that will accept that fr direct masters.Aside Cyprus and Ukraine
I'm not really certain on a particular country,but,you really need to devote your time and energy in searching for schools and sending of e-mails to the international office/facaulty/department of schools once you see that they're offering your course or related course.You also need to be patient.
Always Google "list of universities for international students" or "list of universities teaching in English" on the country you're making the search.
I suggest you check Malta,Poland,Czech,Russia, Belgium,Portugal,Iceland,France and Spain.
Sweden,Finland and Denmark are costly.
You can also check Germany,but,it'd be rare to get a school there with that CGPA.The minimum Germany accepts is 2.5 CGPA on the German scale,which is around 3.00 CGPA on the Nigerian scale.
God's grace all the way.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ENGRPETER101: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Please guys I have CGPA 2.91 mechanical Engineering what is my changes of getting admission into German university for masters thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Elninoarmando:

Ok
When did you book?

I cancelled my previous appointment and re-booked on 3rd Oct

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hello.. please Can I go for BSC in Germany with my waec result Any additional information please let me know

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
CooKeed:

Wow! Congratulations!!
For which semester please,Winter 2020 or Summer 2021?
Which study start date did you put down?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
ENGRPETER101:
Please guys I have CGPA 2.91 mechanical Engineering what is my changes of getting admission into German university for masters thanks.
It'd be rare.The minimum Germany accepts is 2.5 CGPA on their scale,which is around 3.00 CGPA on Nigerian scale.
You have to search intensively.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by EMMA8888: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
CooKeed:

Please, did u upload a letter of presence and certificate of enrollment which helped to get u the AD?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
EMMA8888:

Please, did u upload a letter of presence and certificate of enrollment which helped to get u the AD?

I didn't upload a certificate of enrolment. Before I canceled my old appointment I sent a letter of presence but didn't get a response.

After booking my new appointment on the 3rd of oct, I didn't do anything at all. My AD is tied to my new booking.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
CooKeed:

I didn't upload a certificate of enrolment. Before I canceled my old appointment I sent a letter of presence but didn't get a response.

After booking my new appointment on the 3rd of oct, I didn't do anything at all. My AD is tied to my new booking.

Guy,for which semester nah,Winter 2020 or Summer 2021?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Elninoarmando:

Guy,for which semester nah,Winter 2020 or Summer 2021?

My start date is April 2021
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by silverkings: 4:02am On Dec 24, 2020
Please anyone hear studying in university of Bayreuth. How is the city. I'd appreciate more information about this. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2020
CooKeed:

My start date is April 2021

Sorry if i'm being inquisitive.
I just need clarity.
This appointment given to you,is it for your Winter semester 2020 application,which COVID-19 has disrupted the start dates of so many schools,thereby making them to extend their enrollment/start date to next year.Or,is it for the Summer semester 2021,which normally starts around March/April.
I want to know if they've started giving AD to summer semester 2021 category B applicants or they're still dealing winter semester 2020 counterparts.
Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 6:48am On Dec 24, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

So,when are you starting your studies or when is your start date?
I guess your application was initially for winter 2020?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Collins4u1(m): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2020
Hello please do I start sending transcript to uni-assist even though the school I Wana apply have not started accepting application for studies?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2020
Collins4u1:
Hello please do I start sending transcript to uni-assist even though the school I Wana apply have not started accepting application for studies?

Yes.
The earlier,the better.
Your documents should get to uniassist at least 8 weeks to the start date of your school's application.
This is to allow enough time for evaluation and in case any inconvenience/challenge occurs,you'll also have enough time to beat it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (709) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: sammirano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.