Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1116951 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Femmylawy: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
MackIV:
Please have they start giving Appointment dates to Nigerians?

A friend was slated for October. That's pretty far mehn
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
Femmylawy:

Hmmmmmm!!!
Which October?2021?
For student visa interview?
I doubt this biko.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Femmylawy: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
Elninoarmando:

Hmmmmmm!!!
Which October?2021?
For student visa interview?
I doubt this biko.
You don't need to doubt bro, the guy is a colleague and he showed me the mail. Am also waiting though just booked.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Femmylawy:

You don't need to doubt bro, the guy is a colleague and he showed me the mail. Am also waiting though just booked.

Pls when did your friend book??
What date did he put as his school resumption date?
And under what category did he book?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Femmylawy:

Meahn that's crazy
What's happening to German embassy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2021
Femmylawy:

All these "A friend" matter is tiring self, you wont see a NLander saying he/she is the one except "A friend of mine"..... Abegi enough of all these jare

9 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 7:33am On Jan 02, 2021
Guys i dreamt of when the embassy started issuing appointments to every students this January let's all pray it comes true cuz there is a great sign

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyia314: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2021
Is there anyone here residing in enugu, who wants to send documents to uniassist this January, 2021? Let us link up and cut our costs.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2021
Olaidecool:

All these "A friend" matter is tiring self, you wont see a NLander saying he/she is the one except "A friend of mine"..... Abegi enough of all these jare

Nna eeeeee!
The thing is tiring.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2021
ghettonews:
Guys i dreamt of when the embassy started issuing appointments to every students this January let's all pray it comes true cuz there is a great sign

Amen,it will.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Elninoarmando(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Femmylawy:

May be the mail he showed you wasn't for appointment for student visa.
October is Winter 2021.
Summer 2021 admissions have not even been concluded and you're talking about someone getting appointment date in October ie without even application for the semester.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
SOLARPOWER1:

That's why they have not given you date... But on a serious not no school has a start date of January na ..... Please guys should stop complicating things.. The visa stress is already enough, no need to add to it by yourself... Ask questions before booking...The start date of your program is tie most important information that will give you AD while booking

Hello, I think the issue here is that the start date for most people has passed(September 2020). Some people just put a date in January or so. Are you saying there is going to be a problem with this? We all know the major hindrance to this was the pandemic. If you have more info on this kindly share.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by HerrFrank(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Fustinachichi:

Lol...We ladies over here prefer oyinbo guys(stressless) sef.. but what does this have to do with accommodation for ladies.. my accommodation is girls only abi u want to be watching girls run around ur room?

LOL... Thats what you think? Most of you black girls come here with such lowest of the lowest mentality running after white boys/men ( even Arabs..... chai!! smh) and ignoring black guys...... AT the end, 98% of you are still lonely and alone at the age of 35. All of you wants to be like koraobidi including the fat ones LOL............. Any black gentleman in diaspora below the age of 50 who marries a 30+ year old black lady in diaspora is a big fool.

Black ladies in diaspora when they are financially stable; ' I can not date a black guy ooo'

Black ladies in diaspora only wants a black guy when they are 30+ and no white man gives a shit about them (white men do not even give a shit about most 30+ white ladies or fat ladies) or when they struggle financially.

Just want you to know that black guys are aware of this and as such make sure you use every available tool in your arsenal into getting that man of no color because should you fail, You would only have junkies looking at your faces.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gdaudu: 4:01am On Jan 03, 2021
Compliment of the season.

Please when registering for a visa appointment. On the online form can one choose any date as the beginning of the study visit? Or

The exact date of the beginning of the program on the enrollment letter?

I await your reply.
Many Thanks,
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charliesyndrom: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2021
Can I book for an appointment even before getting the admission? There's hope of getting the admission eventually.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2021
charliesyndrom:
Can I book for an appointment even before getting the admission? There's hope of getting the admission eventually.

Yes one can as long as evidence of admission is not required for interview date. But some countries' embassies will request though.
Since you will be having an appointment in far ahead date hoping to get the admission then, you can carry on.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ghettonews: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Guys any hopeful update from the German embassy this January so far?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ohraykon: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
HerrFrank:

LOL... Thats what you think? Most of you black girls come here with such lowest of the lowest mentality running after white boys/men ( even Arabs..... chai!! smh) and ignoring black guys...... AT the end, 98% of you are still lonely and alone at the age of 35. All of you wants to be like koraobidi including the fat ones LOL............. Any black gentleman in diaspora below the age of 50 who marries a 30+ year old black lady in diaspora is a big fool.

Black ladies in diaspora when they are financially stable; ' I can not date a black guy ooo'

Black ladies in diaspora only wants a black guy when they are 30+ and no white man gives a shit about them (white men do not even give a shit about most 30+ white ladies or fat ladies) or when they struggle financially.

Just want you to know that black guys are aware of this and as such make sure you use every available tool in your arsenal into getting that man of no color because should you fail, You would only have junkies looking at your faces.
don't mind her she is always saying this trash we know her well grin abroad good naija babes get plenty competition so dem dey behave lol

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by yezzyshow: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Please am finding it difficult to login to myuniassist, I logged in last on July/August 2020, since they got me admission in one of d University in Germany, so I didn't bother to login to uniassisst portal since then. Now I entered my login details, it remains in d same page without any instruction. What could have gone wrong?does it mean my details as been discarded? Help please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charliesyndrom: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
I can't login to uni assist, both on pc and mobile. The page isn't responding

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyia314: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
charliesyndrom:
I can't login to uni assist, both on pc and mobile. The page isn't responding

Same over here, for the past three days now. You are not alone
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyia314: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
yezzyshow:
Please am finding it difficult to login to myuniassist, I logged in last on July/August 2020, since they got me admission in one of d University in Germany, so I didn't bother to login to uniassisst portal since then. Now I entered my login details, it remains in d same page without any instruction. What could have gone wrong?does it mean my details as been discarded? Help please

For the past 3 days their website have been having security certificate issues...It will be sorted out soon

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
zika2902:

Pls when did your friend book??
What date did he put as his school resumption date?
And under what category did he book?

Plz how can one book appointment with the embassy, I mean getting to the link that have the online form for visa appointment.

Can anyone also throw more light on student's category like they said category B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2021
Olaidecool:
Hi everyone

Please under what category does Second class upper fall into when applying for visa.. Is it category A or B

Someone told me 2.1 fall under cat A but I'm seeing cat B on their website.

I'll appreciate your response

What about third class
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by micklovasta: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2021
tosinhtml:

Come off with this mindset, no country survives without immigrants. Who is going to do those jobs citizens don't want to do? Menial jobs, construction, Nursing & even programming jobs, Going to study in Germany shows that you are actually impacting their country with Skill & knowledge, Immigrants work their ass off & also pay 40% or more taxes to their country. We work like rugrats, 60 hours per week for some just to earn a living & pay their taxes.

My point is: They need us as much as we need them. 50/50.

Their silence and visa refusals say otherwise. We need them more than they need us.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2021
Hello guys! I just joined Nairaland today with the purpose of making new friends I can work hand in hand with while starting my German application..

I’m applying for sociology at
FU Berlin
Goethe university, Frankfurt and
University of koln, cologne

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2021
daambassador:

What about third class

I think it’s more about your CGPA not class of degree
Let me share something helpful, so you can calculate your CGPA yourself and compare it with the German grade

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by yezzyshow: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2021
Onyia314:
thanks bro

For the past 3 days their website have been having security certificate issues...It will be sorted out soon
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2021
UjuCresentia:

I think it’s more about your CGPA not class of degree
Let me share something helpful, so you can calculate your CGPA yourself and compare it with the German grade

Thanks for the prompt response but I still have one question, like someone that graduated in 2009 and decide to enroll for masters in 2021 though because' of financial constraints. If I may ask is there any chance or possibility of getting visa though the school is ready to grant me admission but my fear is getting the visa.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
daambassador:

Thanks for the prompt response but I still have one question, like someone that graduated in 2009 and decide to enroll for masters in 2021 though because' of financial constraints. If I may ask is there any chance or possibility of getting visa though the school is ready to grant me admission but my fear is getting the visa.
There is no limitation or age barrier to education across the world. If the University admits you, it is your responsibility to meet student visa requirements as stated by the Embassy and it is the duty of the embassy to issue your visa. In addition, you should have a valid reason for the education gap (which is actually the major concern for the University, although the embassy also shows interest). Whatever reason for the gap is valid and should be well articulated in your motivation letter and Europass CV.
BTW, I graduated in 2009 and got admitted in Winter Semester for 2020/21.

Goodluck with it.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by daambassador: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
MrAAA2:

There is no limitation or age barrier to education across the world. If the University admits you, it is your responsibility to meet student visa requirements as stated by the Embassy and it is the duty of the embassy to issue your visa. In addition, you should have a valid reason for the education gap (which is actually the major concern for the University, although the embassy also shows interest). Whatever reason for the gap is valid and should be well articulated in your motivation letter and Europass CV.
BTW, I graduated in 2009 and got admitted in Winter Semester for 2020/21.

Goodluck with it.

Thanks a million! Actually no other reason than finance but can I Pm you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
hello guyz, please those who got admitted to study SIA at Gottingen University in previous years, did you guyz actually Airmail your Bsc/transcript before travelling?

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.