Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1109053 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Padme(m): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Alamsvcc:

I will only advise you with two options based on my own experience last year.
1. Accept the admission given to you if and only if ;
A. There is a possibility for you to enroll online,pay the semester fee and possibly take one or two courses with them online while waiting for your one year waiting period to elapse.
2. Accept the admission, then go for a LEGIT Residence Permit outside here bearing in mind that it will also take six months from the date of issuance before you can use it to apply for your student visa in that country. In my own case, it took three to four months for them to process it for me in one of the French countries I got their Residence Permit. It was digital and in stages. But the last stage was when I was called to come for biometric Data capture and submission of bank account statement of that country which they require a minimum of 50k CFa in the account.
Don't mind my long story. I'm saying this because your success tomorrow will give you the morale to advise another person.
On my day of interview at the embassy last week, they first of all collected the Residence Permit, qued in the number in their system to verify it's originality, they compared my data used for the Residence Permit with the one obtainable in my passport and that of my Nigerian national I.D card. They drilled me with various questions concerning their country all for the purpose of finding out if I actually live there.... but thanks be to God I spent a week there when I visited there the first time for data capture and opening of Bank account. So I was able to answer him confidently.
Imagine some questions like;
1. Where do you live in Togo? ( Remember he has the address you used for your Residence Permit in his system. He just want you to Bleep up by not saying another thing or even pronouncing the address wrongly.
2. When did you come here? (Bear in mind the time you started processing the Residence Permit because he is already seeing it in the computer and the date of the issuance.)
3. What are you doing in togo?
4. How much do you make in a month?

Remember after all these, we then started the main interview.
I spent about 45mins with him.

Pls in the name of God, go for legit Residence Permit or you wait patiently for one year here! Because your sin will find you out once you go with fake.
Trust Germany in data storage.

Please I have my permit which is about six months old, are required to present IELTS to prove you are English speaker coming from an English speaking country ...pls can I write you privately
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TallWiz: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Plz who have gotten AD of recent or have they stop given AD?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyi42(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Guys please could you attempt to book an appointment date with your uni-assist decision, in short can I book an appointment date before admission date?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
UPDATED2020:
can I apply to this school and course without IELTS

You should
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Onyi42:
Guys please could you attempt to book an appointment date with your uni-assist decision, in short can I book an appointment date before admission date?

Yes. It is advisable under this situation and shows that you are proactive. Bearing in mind that in few weeks, you might be getting admitted into the university, for uniassist, it is generally shorter for some departments and universities.

Excerpt from requirements in Dubai consulate

Details from your University in Germany:
a) confirmed university admission (“Zulassungsbescheid”)
 from a German University stating subject and begin of study (latest possible enrolment date
must be at least 8 weeks in the future)
 must state language of instruction
b) conditional university admission (“bedingter Zulassungsbescheid”)
 from a German University stating the conditions to be fulfilled for confirmed admission.
 confirmed language course (“Intensiv-Sprachkurs”) registration.
 course has to take place minimum 18 hours per week over 6 months at a German language
school (weekend or evening courses are insufficient.)
 receipt/confirmation of language course payment for minimum 3 months
c) confirmed admission to a preparation course for University (“Studienkolleg”) or German
language course
 details regarding intended begin of preparation course.
 letter of “uni-assist” or confirmation of admission as an applicant or detailed communication
with the University for a concrete subject of study or entrance examination.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyi42(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
MrAAA2:

Yes. It is advisable under this situation and shows that you are proactive. Bearing in mind that in few weeks, you might be getting admitted into the university, for uniassist, it is generally shorter for some departments and universities.

Excerpt from requirements in Dubai consulate

Details from your University in Germany:
a) confirmed university admission (“Zulassungsbescheid”)
 from a German University stating subject and begin of study (latest possible enrolment date
must be at least 8 weeks in the future)
 must state language of instruction
b) conditional university admission (“bedingter Zulassungsbescheid”)
 from a German University stating the conditions to be fulfilled for confirmed admission.
 confirmed language course (“Intensiv-Sprachkurs”) registration.
 course has to take place minimum 18 hours per week over 6 months at a German language
school (weekend or evening courses are insufficient.)
 receipt/confirmation of language course payment for minimum 3 months
c) confirmed admission to a preparation course for University (“Studienkolleg”) or German
language course
 details regarding intended begin of preparation course.
 letter of “uni-assist” or confirmation of admission as an applicant or detailed communication
with the University for a concrete subject of study or entrance examination.

I just heard it takes a year for the embassy to get back at you, can you confirm wow
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Onyi42(m): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
deuoessch:

You should

Please can you reply my mail, or also are you guys in a group please
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
ozonaija:
So what happens now to my admission as I already have money for my block account. The program is to start in September. Does this mean I have to forfeit my admission this year and wait till next year for Category B?
Please someone make it make sense to me, because I honestly don't understand why we have to suffer for everything in this country.

Please I need answers.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dnath7: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
ozonaija:

Please I need answers.
If you have not booked for an appointment try and book as soon as possible then you can start online classes until next year when your appointment will come. Alternatively you can ask for leave of absent then pay your semester fees while you’re waiting for your AD
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Divwake: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Please house help me out, I booked my appointment 28/11/2021.
I got admitted already to start by September.

What are my chances of getting Visa Appointment with the Embassy sooner?

Please suggest if there is something else I could do with respect to my circumstance?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennywest360: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Please between Koblenz or Onsnabruck which place is better for survival. I really need your reply please.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ayohbk(m): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kennywest360:
Please between Koblenz or Onsnabruck which place is better for survival. I really need your reply please.

Osnabruck I think. it's a much bigger city.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jayyjay: 7:14am On Jun 13, 2022
Alamsvcc:

I will only advise you with two options based on my own experience last year.
1. Accept the admission given to you if and only if ;
A. There is a possibility for you to enroll online,pay the semester fee and possibly take one or two courses with them online while waiting for your one year waiting period to elapse.
2. Accept the admission, then go for a LEGIT Residence Permit outside here bearing in mind that it will also take six months from the date of issuance before you can use it to apply for your student visa in that country. In my own case, it took three to four months for them to process it for me in one of the French countries I got their Residence Permit. It was digital and in stages. But the last stage was when I was called to come for biometric Data capture and submission of bank account statement of that country which they require a minimum of 50k CFa in the account.
Don't mind my long story. I'm saying this because your success tomorrow will give you the morale to advise another person.
On my day of interview at the embassy last week, they first of all collected the Residence Permit, qued in the number in their system to verify it's originality, they compared my data used for the Residence Permit with the one obtainable in my passport and that of my Nigerian national I.D card. They drilled me with various questions concerning their country all for the purpose of finding out if I actually live there.... but thanks be to God I spent a week there when I visited there the first time for data capture and opening of Bank account. So I was able to answer him confidently.
Imagine some questions like;
1. Where do you live in Togo? ( Remember he has the address you used for your Residence Permit in his system. He just want you to Bleep up by not saying another thing or even pronouncing the address wrongly.
2. When did you come here? (Bear in mind the time you started processing the Residence Permit because he is already seeing it in the computer and the date of the issuance.)
3. What are you doing in togo?
4. How much do you make in a month?

Remember after all these, we then started the main interview.
I spent about 45mins with him.

Pls in the name of God, go for legit Residence Permit or you wait patiently for one year here! Because your sin will find you out once you go with fake.
Trust Germany in data storage.

Please can you explain the process you went through in Togo, or can I contact you?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jayyjay: 7:24am On Jun 13, 2022
Jayyjay:
Please has anyone here tried to get German visa from any of Nigeria's neighbouring countries?? Please help a lady in distress��

Please I need an answer
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ozonaija(m): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2022
dnath7:

If you have not booked for an appointment try and book as soon as possible then you can start online classes until next year when your appointment will come. Alternatively you can ask for leave of absent then pay your semester fees while you’re waiting for your AD

Thanks you for this
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alamsvcc: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2022
Padme:

Please I have my permit which is about six months old, are required to present IELTS to prove you are English speaker coming from an English speaking country ...pls can I write you privately

I included my IELTS with English language proficiency certificate from my school. That is what I presented and he was ok with them.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KingXmen: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
deuoessch:

Nothing is wrong with studienkolleg lol, but if you want to dodge that, you've got to show 100 level transcript, which I think you can obtain after the first year of studies

I'm not scared of studienkolleg to be honest and if i want to go through studienkolleg, thats still CAT B visa right?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ridboy94(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hello lovely people. Please can anyone put me through on how I can notarize my certificates at the embassy. What do I need to do? How do I book an appointment ? Do I need to pay ? Please help a brother. Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Padme(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Alamsvcc:

I included my IELTS with English language proficiency certificate from my school. That is what I presented and he was ok with them.
What is the score band needed?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by donjm: 7:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Hi Guys,

Have anyone here recently received AM or documents from the Embassy. How long did you wait?
is the waiting period still 4-6 weeks?

Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TallWiz: 10:45am On Jun 14, 2022
donjm:
Hi Guys,

Have anyone here recently received AM or documents from the Embassy. How long did you wait?

Thanks.
Donjm have you gone for interview and pls when did you book your appointment
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Amy456: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2022
KingXmen:

I'm not scared of studienkolleg to be honest and if i want to go through studienkolleg, thats still CAT B visa right?
Yes, it is still cat B. But also NOTE that you will also need B2 deutsch certificate to apply to any school.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 11:22am On Jun 14, 2022
Onyi42:

I just heard it takes a year for the embassy to get back at you, can you confirm wow

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa

Read to the end.
I am not in a position to confirm or refute.
It's said to be a window of up to over a year. It can be anywhere in-between.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 11:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Jayyjay:

Please I need an answer

The rule is clear...
Be resident in that country for at least 6 months with a proof of residency (not tourist visa).
Every other conditions follow.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by donjm: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2022
TallWiz:

Donjm have you gone for interview and pls when did you book your appointment
Last year June or thereabout.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chisomonyeke: 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hello guys
Please between Jena,bavaria and Paderborn, which city is easier to surice and work?
Which city has more opportunities?
Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UPDATED2020: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
chisomonyeke:
Hello guys
Please between Jena,bavaria and Paderborn, which city is easier to surice and work?
Which city has more opportunities?
Thank you
Bavaria is a state,so be specific
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MacXxx: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Padme:

Lol...of course, presently their machine for card printing is down...your person could have such delays if he/she followed the due process without doing what Nigerians do best..you know what I mean..even if you succeed in capturing, they must pay you a visit at home and your fictitious shop, and they might even request for your utility bills. That being said, they suspect Nigerians a lot and at the same time expect us to do what we know how to do best.
Now back to your person..it possible his/her file was kept somewhere unattended to because him follow due process. But let me blow your mind, you can get that stuff in less than 3 weeks without the visiting and all that and let me even shock you the more, you can capture today and get your card next day by 8 am

Hello pls is there a way I can reach out to you, Concerning this �, just some inquiry and help so I don’t go wrong
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by TallWiz: 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
donjm:
Last year June or thereabout.
Can we talk on phone pls got some question to ask 08149140199
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbolahan30: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
donjm:
Hi Guys,

Thanks.
How long have you been waiting? And which city?
You used sponsorship letter or blocked account
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by donjm: 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Gbolahan30:

How long have you been waiting? And which city?
You used sponsorship letter or blocked account
I used SL. I have been waiting for almost six weeks now.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by amikable97: 2:18am On Jun 15, 2022
donjm:

I used SL. I have been waiting for almost six weeks now.
Hello, please can I reach out to you on this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (708) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.