Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1115463 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Geesab: 4:10am On Jan 20
Hannania:
For those keeping track of dates, the current AD issued today was from May 25 to 4th of June

Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 9:05am On Jan 20
Hannania:
For those keeping track of dates, the current AD issued today was from May 25 to 4th of June

Thank you!

Please any one in June 2022 with appointment now? And when in June did you apply πŸ™?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 11:26am On Jan 20
Aj79:

Thank you!

Please any one in June 2022 with appointment now? And when in June did you apply πŸ™?
Thats what it means. People who booked from 1st to 4th of June 2022 got dates for feb
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 5:25pm On Jan 20
Gerald454:

Bro I'm still searching for appointment in UAE. I can't see one for the past two months now. I was told that the appointment comes every Mondays and Thursdays, So, I do refresh my computer just to log in at 12am on the said days but still I have not been lucky to meet one appointment on the site.

Is this a new development?
It wasn't a booking system about a year ago.

When is your study expected to start?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 6:17pm On Jan 20
Hannania:
Thats what it means. People who booked from 1st to 4th of June 2022 got dates for feb

Alles klar! Vielen Dank!!

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gerald454: 8:51am On Jan 21
MrAAA2:

Is this a new development?
It wasn't a booking system about a year ago.

When is your study expected to start?

July.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MykelD: 3:03pm On Jan 21
Hello Guys, please I need help to apply for Ausbildung as a Professional Truck Driver. I'm currently in B1 class to seat for B2 exam in June. Kindly assist me if you have any information that can help me so that I can join the August 2024 batch. I am a BSC holder and have skills in Mechanical and electrical engineering. I also have seaman certificate. Please someone should help me
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dearpiriye: 8:47pm On Jan 21
MykelD:
Hello Guys, please I need help to apply for Ausbildung as a Professional Truck Driver. I'm currently in B1 class to seat for B2 exam in June. Kindly assist me if you have any information that can help me so that I can join the August 2024 batch. I am a BSC holder and have skills in Mechanical and electrical engineering. I also have seaman certificate. Please someone should help me

Check out Ausbildung.de website
I learnt the current timeline in Nigeria for non-eu blue card visa employment is 1 year from application for interview . Don’t know how true. It’s best to choose October start date if you can .

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MOBBDEEP: 9:43am On Jan 22
MykelD:

All these qualifications & trainings just to professionally drive trucks!
Ahhhh!!!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 8:30am On Jan 23
MOBBDEEP:

All these qualifications & trainings just to professionally drive trucks!
Ahhhh!!!

You should understand that he probably saw language learning and trucking as a part way and a thing of interest...

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ruruking: 11:15am On Jan 23
Do you have any contact that can get me a letter of obligation for my german visa interview?
Kizzygentle:

Please help me confirm if they require, pry sch cert, ielts or English proficiency, transcripts.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 1:14pm On Jan 23
RuruKing, kindly take that Obligation letter request down. The letter it's meant to be from someone you know, let's not make this thing backfire for others over time. You can DM him and create a "connection" at your own risk. But public request will be detrimental. Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MykelD: 9:17pm On Jan 23
Thanks for that info, loads of options to choose from πŸ‘

dearpiriye:

Check out Ausbildung.de website
I learnt the current timeline in Nigeria for non-eu blue card visa employment is 1 year from application for interview . Don’t know how true. It’s best to choose October start date if you can .

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MykelD: 9:18pm On Jan 23
You get sense bros πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

Aj79:

You should understand that he probably saw language learning and trucking as a part way and a thing of interest...

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Iamlanky: 7:41am On Jan 24
Hi guys please i need a response!!!
What if i get an Ad in march or April without an admission cuz admission will be around june/july
What do i do?
Can i defer the appointment to a later date? And if yes how do i go about it?

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 5:18pm On Jan 24
Please is there anyone that got an approval mail here with sponsorship letter
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ademurfz: 10:43am On Jan 25
Kennie28:
Please is there anyone that got an approval mail here with sponsorship letter

When did you have your interview?

Kindly wait till they get back to you.
I'm still waiting for an approval mail as well (for a fully funded PhD position- research visa).
AD: Dec. 21, 2023.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 12:52pm On Jan 25
Ademurfz:

When did you have your interview?

Kindly wait till they get back to you.
I'm still waiting for an approval mail as well (for a fully funded PhD position- research visa).
AD: Dec. 21, 2023.
I booked last year June my date will be next year I'm just asking
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 7:07am On Jan 26
Kennie28:
I booked last year June my date will be next year I'm just asking

Get admission for summer that you can defer to Winter! If appointment comes middle of the year, submit you admission letter with your deferrment letter. Embassy will process it but will give you approval Mail close to Winter requesting for your passport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 7:12am On Jan 26
Hannania:

Hi Please any Updates after 4th of June 2022?

Guys please keep us updated as it help for constant planning and adjustments πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by stephie20(f): 8:10am On Jan 26
Aj79:

Guys please keep us updated as it help for constant planning and adjustments πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I booked on the 10th and still nothing so far
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 9:27am On Jan 26
stephie20:

I booked on the 10th and still nothing so far

You will soon get a date! Good luck and let us know when it drops

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 9:38am On Jan 26
Aj79:

It's too early. From 1:30pm. The dates expected is form 4th to 13th June today
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lastkingsman: 2:43pm On Jan 26
Hannania:
You need a bank who has foreign interchange cabality. Meaning the funds can be accessed in Austria. This bank account must be in your name and you much show substantial proof of the origin of the funds.

https://oead.at/en/to-austria/entry-and-residence/residence-permit-student-no-mobility-programme#c22581

Germany has passed new law to open up their country for immigrants looking for work.

Did you hear about the "Blue Card" changes?
EU blue Card is a Visa for Highly skilled workers in areas where there high shortage of skills
πŸ“ŒBlue Card holders can now bring their spouses and

@ Hannania Tensazangetsu20

Has Germany started this new PR program based on point system?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26
lastkingsman:

@ Hannania Tensazangetsu20

Has Germany started this new PR program based on point system?
1st of june
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by stephie20(f): 4:26pm On Jan 26
Aj79:

You will soon get a date! Good luck and let us know when it drops

The email came around 1 pm like Hannania said, 1:10 to be precise.

Booked 10th June, 2022
AD, 23rd February, 2024

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26
stephie20:

The email came around 1 pm like Hannania said, 1:10 to be precise.

Booked 10th June, 2022
AD, 23rd February, 2024
Congratulations! The current date stopped at the 13th of June. Una well done ooo, German people cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 8:02pm On Jan 26
The joy in my heart knows no bound.. to know that they are already in June and I booked July 14th makes me happy. After the long wait I will be giving appointment very soon. I still have two admission intact, one gave me a new admission offer letter December for 2024/2025 why the other admission was deferred.

Hannania:
Congratulations! The current date stopped at the 13th of June. Una well done ooo, German people cheesy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lastkingsman: 8:37pm On Jan 26
Hannania:
1st of june

Ok thanks brother. Is there any where I can read up on this?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 8:47pm On Jan 26
Please is there anyone here that got approval mail with sponsorship letter
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 8:49pm On Jan 26
Gerald454:

July.

Perhaps you could email if you don't get an appointment by May.

visa@duba.auswaertiges-amt.de and explaining your situation that your study is planned to begin in July.

BTW, I'm curious to know what study begins in July.
Most studies begin in October (Winter) and April (Summer) with a few exceptions in September.

Anyway, I'll strongly recommend you do this in May.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by AuduB987: 9:57pm On Jan 26
I am enrolling for a private university and the tuition fees is about 11,000euros. I want to pay half the fees before applying for visa. Will that affect my Visa approval chances??

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: kanayoevans and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.