Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

*A Call For Help: Save Alabi Balikis, A 2months Old Baby From Dying Of Congenita - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / *A Call For Help: Save Alabi Balikis, A 2months Old Baby From Dying Of Congenita (339 Views)

Police Rescue A Day-Old Baby From A Sewage Tank In Gowon Estate, Lagos / Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*A Call For Help: Save Alabi Balikis, A 2months Old Baby From Dying Of Congenita by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
By Usman Issa ( Busy Brain )_

I could not hold back my tears, I would have held it but crop of rhetorical questions barged into my inner mind. First question I asked myself was that: what could have been the offense of this innocent baby to deserve this illness and the second question was that, why would Almighty God keep little Balikis till 2months old if not that she has a great dream to fulfill in life. Or haven't we heard about babies who could not spent 5 minutes after birth before their Creator called them to Glory? If Balikis can be able to spend 2months breathing, by God's willing, she is worth living a meaningful and fulfilled life.

According to the attached medical report from the University of Port Harcourt's Teaching Hospital, Little Balikis was first seen in their facilty on the 29th of December, 2019 with complaint of fast breathing and poor weight gain from birth. On examination at presentation, she was in a respiratory distress, was centrally and peripherally cyanosed ( SP02=74%) had tachypnea and cardiac murmur. Echocardiography done gave a diagnostic of cyanotic congenital heart disease. Transposition of the great Arteries with multiple Ventricular Septal Defects and a small patent Ductus Arteriosus.

Above all these medical terminologies, little Balikis is currently on Anti-heart failure medications and will require urgent cardiac surgery. This serious ailment has put the little baby in installment. Here, she cannot speak for herself but her destiny shall forever be grateful and indebted to every contributors for saving her life.

We here by call on Nigerians, NGOs, Poltical Office holders, Religion leaders, social media personalities, Nigeria celebrities to come to Balikis aid and save her to fulfill her dreams. No amount is too small. May God protect us from all chronic illness.

Please rebroadcast on all social media platforms till Balikis is saved. God bless!

To support Balikis, kindly pay to this bank account ��

ACOUNT NO: 0118136405

ACCOUNT NAME: ADEGOKE BOLANLE MARIAM

BANK: GUARANTY TRUST BANK

*Usman Issa is an award winning writer, researcher and Public Relations practitioner*

(1) (Reply)

Can Premature Baby Live A Normal Life / Lagos Begins Surveillance Of Livestock Markets To Prevent Outbreak Of Monkey Pox / Symptoms Of Coronavirus Covid19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.