Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass (73211 Views)

Breaking! TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by Olavic7(m): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2020
partnerbizn3:
But he said Clinton would win US election too and it failed.

These things are confusing

Click the red link below for cheap data

We have sold to thousands from here.
if u understand the concept of prophecy u wouldn't have abuse
TB Joshua, prophesy is always incomplete and always end with question mark?, how you attend or react to it determines the effect and reaction, God send a prophet to Hezekaih that he should get prepare for his dying day is at the corner, but instead of Hezekaih to keep quite and wait for his dying day, he went locked himself in a room and prayed to God, he challenge God by listing his Godly doing before God and indeed it impress God so much, that God had to change the prophesy by elongating his life span. God sent thesame prophet to retrace and re-write the prophesy towards him. Sometimes prophesy may change that doesn't mean the vessel or pastor is fake, all prophesy ends with question mark? not full stop.

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by bigiyaro(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2020
iSlayer:
Bullshit he's still a fake pastor.

You want us to open his yansh here. Did he not say that Hilary would win the last elections?? Fake Pastor radarada.

What he and the others dropped are predictions not prophesies. I also predict stuff too. For instance I predicted Buhari would go against his word and go for a second term and HE DID.

I think the law gives too much freedom to Men of god. This means they easily wiggle free when cornered.
Oga predictor, go n prove urself in the soccer betting thread.

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by BOBAN2710: 10:52am On Jan 09, 2020
U ARE A RELIGIOUS BIGOT AND AN IDIOT AT THE SAME TIME' OBA IWO OF IWOLAND BREAKE UP WITH HIS WIFE U NEVER TALK ABOUT THAT.

BECAUSE U WANT TO HYPE A MAN OF GOD DOESNT MEAN U SHOULD BE STUPID.

NEVER TALK ABOUT THE ONE AT HOME BUT CARRY JET GO POKE NOSE TO OYINBO ROYAL FAMILY STEPING BACK FROM ROYAL DUTIES.

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by uthlaw: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Wild guesses. Let him give is 100 sure odds
gbayi....
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by bptc10: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2020
my friend mrs clinton actually get more votes then mr trump but american system is different
partnerbizn3:
But he said Clinton would win US election too and it failed.

These things are confusing

Click the red link below for cheap data

We have sold to thousands from here.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by GuestLog: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Wild guesses. Let him give is 100 sure odds
Even 5 sure odds sef is ok. grin grin
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by partnerbizn3(f): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2020
bptc10:
my friend mrs clinton actually get more votes then mr trump but american system is different
different in what form?
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by partnerbizn3(f): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2020
Olavic7:
TB Joshua, prophesy is always incomplete and always end with question mark?, how you attend or react to it determines the effect and reaction, God send a prophet to Hezekaih that he should get prepare for his dying day is at the corner, but instead of Hezekaih to keep quite and wait for his dying day, he went locked himself in a room and prayed to God, he challenge God by listing his Godly doing before God and indeed it impress God so much, that God had to change the prophesy by elongating his life span. God sent thesame prophet to retrace and re-write the prophesy towards him. Sometimes prophesy may change that doesn't mean the vessel or pastor is fake, all prophesy ends with question mark? not full stop.

I doubt if you have even a smattering of theology and philosophy, hence would restrain myself from inditing a rejoinder.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by partnerbizn3(f): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2020
Olavic7:

I doubt if you have even a smattering of theology and philosophy, hence would restrain myself from inditing a rejoinder...
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by airminem(f): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2020
Liftedhands:
Lolz
You laughed grin

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by bptc10: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2020
mrs clinton get more votes but mr trump win more states than mrs clinton
partnerbizn3:

different in what form?
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by babajay109(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Stepping aside does not mean rift,disunity and breakaway
Dont get it twisted, The correct aforemention is `step back' not `step aside' they have different meaning.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by 11doubledee: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2020
iSlayer:

You want us to open his yansh here. Did he not say that Hilary would win the last elections?? Fake Pastor radarada.

What he and the others dropped are predictions not prophesies. I also predict stuff too. For instance I predicted Buhari would go against his word and go for a second term and HE DID.

I think the law gives too much freedom to Men of god. This means they easily wiggle free when cornered.
What disturbs you from publicizing your predictions for the year 2020 as well.
You singled out a wrong prediction,ignoring thousands that have come to pass.
Nobody has been compelled to believe in them.It's just a matter of choice.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by Numerouno94(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2020
iSlayer:

Lets agree dat he is a fake pastor. Buh d man has helped pple positively. He has helped d poor in d society. He runs so many charitable organization. This man gat no fuckkkin private jet, even though we knw he culd afford a dozen of dem. U dat is holy, hw many pple hv u helped in ur life? Dis man has rendered more help both financially to d masses, sumtin Ur Buhari cant do. Yet u hv d impetus to talk trash against him.
Hw many nairalanders here who sumtyms beg 4 financial assistance hv u sent money to?
This man is beta dan Oyedepo nd Adeboye both combined. He has no fuckin private university nd he does nt preach abt givin tithes lyk oda pastors, All he preaches is luv.
I dnt care if he is fake or a satan, as far as he is using his powers 4 gr8er gud. Abeg i no fit talk.
If everyone can b lyk dis man in terms of charity dnt u tink Nigeria will b a beta place?
Hw many pastors pay d poor congregations in their churches monthly salaries? Hw many pastors visits d sick in d hospitals wit cash gifts?
Hw many pastors hv given free scholarship to d poor? Hw many pastors hv homes for d poor, old, nd sick pple?... Can u tell me wen last u helped a poor frnd wit financial assistance? If u lie na correct thunder go blast ur ass.

Wen threads abt pastors re on d front page, fools lyk u hide behind ur keyboards nd start slandering dem, as if u re beta. Birds of a feather.
Eveybody claiming to b wise in Nigeria nd na we wicked pass.
Joshua is one of d few best pastors in Africa. He might b fake, buh his gud works nd antecedents speaks 4 him.
Person wey neva fit dash him neighbors 5naira dey insult person wey dn spend all him life dey help pple.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by bptc10: 11:44am On Jan 09, 2020
usa election prediction by tb joshua is right, mrs clinton actually won the election, she got more votes than mr trump but mr trump was declared winner because he won more states than mrs clinton, that is the system usa practice, so tb joshua prediction is right
11doubledee:

What disturbs you from publicizing your predictions for the year 2020 as well.
You singled out a wrong prediction,ignoring thousands that have come to pass.
Nobody has been compelled to believe in them.It's just a matter of choice.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by femmyapson(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2020
iSlayer:

Ode (fool)..cos i know only fools that claim lagos is no man land..can type n like stuff as ur own...sha dey waka jeje make ibon no hit u
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2020
LordReed:

My daughter thinks the doctor is a magician cos he predicted she'll get better and she got better. LMFAO!

Don't tell me that delusion runs in the family. tongue
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2020
KaptainAfrika:

The same man that said Hilary will become President of the US and will have trouble passing legislation - only to come later, and say because people prayed against the prophesy, God changed His mind.

Mehn the Old Testament judgement were brutal and straight to the point cc: stoning of false prophets.

Right on point. TB Joshua would have been stoned in the OT. cool
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by femmyapson(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2020
k
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2020
Olavic7:

How else do you think we can recognise a false prophet when their prophecy fails? undecided
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by LordReed(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Don't tell me that delusion runs in the family. tongue

Says more about your beliefs as a delusion since you think what a 5 year sees as magic corresponds to delusion. Your magic sky dady remains the biggest delusion of all time.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by Josh44s(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2020
Women! One of the most dangerous creature on earth. I know this is the hand work of Megan. Once a woman wants something in marriage, she gets it at all cost or the marriage ends. Once a man wants something in marriage from his wife he doesn’t get except he wants the marriage to end.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2020
BOBAN2710:

U ARE A RELIGIOUS BIGOT AND AN IDIOT AT THE SAME TIME' OBA IWO OF IWOLAND BREAKE UP WITH HIS WIFE U NEVER TALK ABOUT THAT.

BECAUSE U WANT TO HYPE A MAN OF GOD DOESNT MEAN U SHOULD BE STUPID.

NEVER TALK ABOUT THE ONE AT HOME BUT CARRY JET GO POKE NOSE TO OYINBO ROYAL FAMILY STEPING BACK FROM ROYAL DUTIES.

He has to poke nose for Oyinbo royal family because they say that 'a prophet has no honour at home.' cool
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2020
bigiyaro:

Oga predictor, go n prove urself in the soccer betting thread.

Do you think that he will make more money as a soccer pundit? undecided
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by partnerbizn3(f): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2020
bptc10:
mrs clinton get more votes but mr trump win more states than mrs clinton

Oga are you speaking with a kid?

Trump lost the nationwide popular vote but he won the election.

Did TB Joshua prophesy about votes or election victory?

What's the quiddity of your tergiversation?

Don't provoke me oo
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
LordReed:

Says more about your beliefs as a delusion since you think what a 5 year sees as magic corresponds to delusion. Your magic sky dady remains the biggest delusion of all time.

You should teach your daughter that God does not do magic He is the Creator of all things. You should also tell her to stop reading those Harry Potter books. cheesy
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by ikorodureporta: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
All these men, after receiving various calls for counseling & prayers from the victims, they now put up those info as prophecies
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Numerouno94:

Lets agree dat he is a fake pastor. Buh d man has helped pple positively. He has helped d poor in d society. He runs so many charitable organization. This man gat no fuckkkin private jet, even though we knw he culd afford a dozen of dem. U dat is holy, hw many pple hv u helped in ur life? Dis man has rendered more help both financially to d masses, sumtin Ur Buhari cant do. Yet u hv d impetus to talk trash against him.
Hw many nairalanders here who sumtyms beg 4 financial assistance hv u sent money to?
This man is beta dan Oyedepo nd Adeboye both combined. He has no fuckin private university nd he does nt preach abt givin tithes lyk oda pastors, All he preaches is luv.
I dnt care if he is fake or a satan, as far as he is using his powers 4 gr8er gud. Abeg i no fit talk.
If everyone can b lyk dis man in terms of charity dnt u tink Nigeria will b a beta place?
Hw many pastors pay d poor congregations in their churches monthly salaries? Hw many pastors visits d sick in d hospitals wit cash gifts?
Hw many pastors hv given free scholarship to d poor? Hw many pastors hv homes for d poor, old, nd sick pple?... Can u tell me wen last u helped a poor frnd wit financial assistance? If u lie na correct thunder go blast ur ass.

Wen threads abt pastors re on d front page, fools lyk u hide behind ur keyboards nd start slandering dem, as if u re beta. Birds of a feather.
Eveybody claiming to b wise in Nigeria nd na we wicked pass.
Joshua is one of d few best pastors in Africa. He might b fake, buh his gud works nd antecedents speaks 4 him.
Person wey neva fit dash him neighbors 5naira dey insult person wey dn spend all him life dey help pple.

I wonder who gave you the idea that armed robbers who give to charity should be praised? undecided
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
bptc10:

usa election prediction by tb joshua is right, mrs clinton actually won the election, she got more votes than mr trump but mr trump was declared winner because he won more states than mrs clinton, that is the system usa practice, so tb joshua prediction is right

This is what happens to those who refuse to believe the truth...they are given over to delusion as shown in the post above. undecided

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
Josh44s:

Women! One of the most dangerous creature on earth. I know this is the hand work of Megan. Once a woman wants something in marriage, she gets it at all cost or the marriage ends. Once a man wants something in marriage from his wife he doesn’t get except he wants the marriage to end.

That is why men need to look before they leap when it comes to choosing a life partner in marriage. cool
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by seborrhic: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
litaninja:
"Pray for unity and understanding among the Royal Family – because of what I am seeing."

Leemao.....this has to be the most ridiculous open-ended "prophecy" ever in the history of man.
Which royal family?
Quite insightful of you I must say and clearly deceitful of the pastor.
He clearly made that open ended prediction to give him a large leverage for it to be acclaimed as being true.
There are more than a thousand Royal families in the world.
If anyone one of the over1000 has issues,which is 120% sure,then he comes out to claim his prediction in the name of prophesy came true.
It's like me predicting that an airline would be involved in an aircrash in 2020.
By not mentioning specifically Boeing,Luftansa, Virgin,Ethiopian,even Arik or peace airlines,etc,I am almost certain of having my prediction come true.
Scam is what it is.

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by costandi(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Stepping aside does not mean rift,disunity and breakaway
Listen to the news and you'd know there's actually a rift. It involves other family members apart from Megan and Harry.

Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73