Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery (22333 Views)

La Liga Could Block Messi From Playing For Barcelona Until January / Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by LeeMason(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2020
partnerbizn3:
Why do i hate football?
Because you are gay �
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2020
They should be giving this guys a rest, they are just over working the guy anyhow.

How can someone in his position and playing the role assigned to him be playing mostly 90minutes in 95% of their matches
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by Jaynom(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2020
bikerboy1:
Until January!!!! As if we're not in January already undecided
Shey you dey see well? Abi you just woke up? Where did you see January?
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by decub: 7:46am On Jan 09, 2020
Sad cos the guy is currently in top form.

I love his intelligence in the field and how calculative he is when creating passes.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2020
Ndidi is EPL best DMF. Take it fRom me, I'm not mincing words. He has been consistently on top for the past three seasons.

3 Likes

Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by Randy100: 7:48am On Jan 09, 2020
Mikelarteta:

Wetin this bros Dey yarn?
E be like say the bros don smoke osogbo weed mixed with tramadol.
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by baratech: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2020
Until January?
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by ominilongest(m): 7:54am On Jan 09, 2020
As in?
Next year January or this one wey we dey do? grin
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by Kharol1234: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2020
headline january the main news febuary op take ya tym

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by Kharol1234: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2020
kennyz247:
abeg which January again?
i bin tink say na nxt yr january ooo

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by topshotnista(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2020
Quick recovery bro
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by Koralords: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2020
This guy is underrated cos he is Nigerian if he was British they would have overhyped him,he is the best central midfielder Alongside Fabinho of Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2020
Get well soon Ndidi.

We love you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by VahinHassan: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
post=85634662:
Get well soon Ndidi.

We love you.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by Isnow: 8:15am On Jan 09, 2020
January 2021? don't understand. or is it a must ur story will appear in front page

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2020
I just hope he doesn't miss his place to someone by the time he comes back. Quick recovery to my fellow Nigerian.

& as for Leicester city I just pray they start Losing by now.
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by Aliyu333: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2020
Until January? Aren't we already in January?
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by Nickisindigo(m): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2020
Remix10:

Henderson: Hold my beer!

Henderson you say??
for the past two and half season he has been in the premier league he is better than Kante in tackles and interceptions talkless of Henderson

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by greenguy: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2020
Story... The main thing is that Leicester City cut a lot of tickets yesterday, and it's because of Ndidi.
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by Nickisindigo(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
I just hope he doesn't miss his place to someone by the time he comes back. Quick recovery to my fellow Nigerian.

& as for Leicester city I just pray they start Losing by now.
the only person that can take his place is hamzat choudhoury
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by StFabulous(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2020
The 23 - year old...
Its Alright
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by TheEnygma(m): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2020
No wonder he was not on lineup against aston villa yesterday.......and his Absense was surely felt in the game.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by Reference(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2020
Watched the match yesterday. He was sorely missed. Villa had a field day in the Leicester midfield. I think that team will suffer setbacks until he returns.
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by Akuruoulo(m): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2020
bikerboy1:

I tot it's gonna be 2021
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by Reference(m): 9:09am On Jan 09, 2020
Nickisindigo:

the only person that can take his place is hamzat choudhoury

That serial backpasser? The crowd were fed up with him until Nacho's goal. Poor player.
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by RZArecta(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2020
bikerboy1:
angry there’s January A and January B in every year abi you don’t know
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by lexy2014: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2020
360gistpilot:

https://www.reportminds.com/2020/01/leicester-city-set-to-miss-in-form.html?m=1

D story says ndidi will be out until February. Ur heading says ndidi will be out until January. No be January we de? Abi na January 2021?
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by Remix10(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2020
Nickisindigo:

Henderson you say??
for the past two and half season he has been in the premier league he is better than Kante in tackles and interceptions talkless of Henderson

In relationship to the what I quoted, Best underrated defensive midfielder, Henderson comes to mind.
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by mechanics(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2020
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by anochuko01(m): 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Femich18:
They are second on the log majorly due to his brilliant display.
Hype man. Well-done Sir.
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by anochuko01(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Koralords:
This guy is underrated cos he is Nigerian if he was British they would have overhyped him,he is the best central midfielder Alongside Fabinho of Liverpool
Mr, except you don't follow the EPL. Ndidi gets alot of praise in England.
Re: Leicester City Set To Miss Wilfred Ndidi Until January Due To Surgery by Insectkiller: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
englishmart:
Ndidi is so good that if he was English, he would have a signout worth of €115m. Ask the useless, overrated Maguire. If he gets offers from any reasonable team that guarantees of his first team involvement and champions league... He should quit Leicester

Good!
But he wasn't a Brit!

So, let him be offer for[b] £1m[/b], who cares.
Of what good??

Quick recovery to you, Ndid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games / Ogere Siasia Kidnapped! Samson Siasia’s Mother Kidnapped In Bayelsa / CAF Unveils Shortlist For 2019 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.