Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students (4205 Views)

British Council Venue Staff Vs Marketing Job In A Bank. / Students Job/part-time Marketing/sales Of Our Branded Products / A Part Time Marketing Assistant Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by naijacutee(f): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2010
A unique startup magazine company is seeking dynamic marketers to market its products within Lagos.

This job is ideal for you if you are a student looking to gain real-world sales and marketing experience, without it encroaching on your studies.

The role is purely sales based, and will involve marketing our products in Lagos on Fridays and Saturdays every 2 weeks. We will provide you with the opportunity to shine your general business skills while growing professionally as an individual. You will also be getting a strong marketing grounding for your CV, without waiting until the end of your studies.

The ideal candidate(s) must be self-motivated, quick-thinking and quick-acting, as you would be required to work independently for periods of he day. You should also be presentable, as this is a customer-facing role. This means that your general appearance must be neat and tidy, without unkempt hair, or unsightly tattoos or excessive make-up.

You will receive training and support prior to starting, and a healthy 70% renumeration offer with potential to make up to N10,000 for 2 days work.

If you are interested in joining our team, send an e-mail with your Name, Contact details, Date of birth, Course or faculty (If you are a student), and address to jobs@canaryng.com by 12pm Saturday 11th December 2010. Selected candidates will be notified by Tuesday, 14th December.
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by member479760: 5:00am On Dec 05, 2010
u see, no one answer yet with the current unempl rate.
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by webplay: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2010
Was thinking dis thread wud be full by now, cool
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by bigfather(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2010
Guess they don't like any renumeration based on commission
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by Chuks84(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2010
the only jobs that are available in abundance in Naija are marketing positions. You get paid by what you sell. who wants that? A greater percentage of marketers end up loosing their own money through transportation costs and co.
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by olax44(m): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2010
could be they are responding to the e-mail address.
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by sochan: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2010
Lets not forget the reputation marketing jobs have in Nigeria.
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by naijacutee(f): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2010
Thank you for the applications received so far. Regardless of the response received on this thread, the intended targets for this job advert are responding. The vacancy is socially motivated. The publication itself is projected to do well with minimal external marketing, however this vacancy was designed to reach out to students who are struggling financially by opening up an earning opportunity for students in the most need. People who wouldn't mind working 2 days every two weeks for a reasonable amount. On the first sales day, marketers are keeping 100% of everything they make - and not paying anything down. So whatever you sell is yours to keep, without any fear. The 70% commission is then applicable on subsequent days.  

I know that everyone wants to be a big man, and sit in an office, but most big men started climbing the career ladder from somwhere. What better time to start climbing earlier in life, rather than later?  
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by Vquest(m): 6:08am On Dec 06, 2010
I know that everyone wants to be a big man, and sit in an office, but most big men started climbing the career ladder from somwhere. What better time to start climbing earlier in life, rather than later?   [/color]
[quote][/quote]

That last sentence of yours made no sense whatsoever. Read it aloud and you'll see what I mean.
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by naijacutee(f): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2010
Vquest:

I know that everyone wants to be a big man, and sit in an office, but most big men started climbing the career ladder from somwhere. What better time to start climbing earlier in life, rather than later? [/color]

That last sentence of yours made no sense whatsoever. Read it aloud and you'll see what I mean.

Ok, sorry if I have offended you sir.
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by agisanalyst(m): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2010
Garmin GPS 76CSx for SALE @ affordable cost.

Thank you.
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by seyiphoto: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2010
easy does it soon you will get the expected response as not all may be favourably disposed to working without a guaranteed pay check, just what my mentor Robert Kiyosaki was talking abt, hope you will get the really motivated ones you need to excel, all the best wink smiley wink
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2010
this marketing jobs self angry
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by punkdsage(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2010
im a part time student studying com. sci. can i apply too,
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by marveouz: 12:17am On Dec 07, 2010
Socially motivated marketing my foot, I call this ADVANCE HAWKING
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by hannie: 4:06am On Dec 07, 2010
naijacutee:

Ok, sorry if I have offended you sir.

were u really expecting any better ?

The average Nigerian graduate wants to be spoonfed, another category believe it must be an Oil coy or nothing, another It must be a Bank or I will travel out . . .such delusion!

They hardly realize things arent that rosy, but u just must start from somewhere . . .even with all the ideas of the world, how else would u make a headstart without first accumulating capital ?

Fashola at a youth stakeholders forum advised them to be prepared to abandon their comfort zones to get to the promised land, but most wont understand, well, what gives ?
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by tunde121oke: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2010
yes finally job for every one cheers
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by Qrous(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ poster
you will have more response if u tell nairalanders what ur mag. sells-entertainment,computer/it,business etc
jus describe it
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by Qrous(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ poster
you will have more response if u tell nairalanders what ur mag. sells-entertainment,computer/it,business etc
jus describe it
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by Qrous(m): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ poster
jus describe it
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by lilsept: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2010
Hi,
My name is (Celestine Ejideaku),
Would you like to know how to make $100
Every two weeks from home? I never believed it
until I tried it.
It takes just 2 hours of your time every week.
If you have any questions, reply this mail info_walters_richfield21yahoo.co.uk and I'll
Be glad to answer you.
Your friend,
(Celestine Ejideaku)
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by 4wardever(m): 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2010
Yes. please be more descriptive abt d mag and wat ur offering.

Convert your audio/video to texts and ebooks error free. send a mail: frankway@gmail.com
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by mubaraqqq(f): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2010
Thank you very much. They are so delusional is not even funny!!! They are not willingly to put in the work and effort that it takes. That is why Chinese people in Nigeria are living better than most Nigerians in Nigeria.

Nigerian youth wait for manner from heaven better yet for their relatives abroad to go pluck dollars from the trees and send it to them.

hannie:

were u really expecting any better ?

The average Nigerian graduate wants to be spoonfed, another category believe it must be an Oil coy or nothing, another It must be a Bank or I will travel out . . .such delusion!

They hardly realize things arent that rosy, but u just must start from somewhere . . .even with all the ideas of the world, how else would u make a headstart without first accumulating capital ?

Fashola at a youth stakeholders forum advised them to be prepared to abandon their comfort zones to get to the promised land, but most wont understand, well, what gives ?
Re: Part-time Marketing Job For Lagos-based Students by nwangap(f): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2010
well, if you guys are interested in being a distributor of a new sanitary paid just entring the Nigerian market, its first of its kind as it is the first and only hygienic antibacterial sanitary pad in the market today. its very new in the Nigerian market, that means its also the best time to establish your market and make huge profit. you can get more detail by contacting me at anionlovemoon9@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Brt Lamata / Noc Officer Needed Urgently / Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.