Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nigeria Ladies Go Naked Under The Influence Of Rema's Song (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Ladies Go Naked Under The Influence Of Rema's Song (video) (3027 Views)

Why We Go Naked In My Family – Charly Boy (Photo) / Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Mother & Daughter Go Naked On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ladies Go Naked Under The Influence Of Rema's Song (video) by DGynx: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Fast rising singer and songwriter, Rema might be having a little bit of alcohol in his music that make girls go crazy and tipsy whenever they listen to it.

Some set of Nigerian ladies have set the social media world on fire as they dance to the rhythm of song by the Mavin Record sensational in a stunning way.

With some girls known to go extra mile just to get some attention from the artiste, the two beautiful ladies who were said to be a student of a restricted University in the country went as far as going stack naked on social media.

The video which was said to have been leaked online through a WhatsApp chat with a friend has raised eyebrows on social media as Nigerians tend to share thier opinions.

Watch video below:

https://www./2020/01/nigeria-ladies-go-naked-under-the-influence-of-remas-song-video.html

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter / Singer Bella Shmurda Makes Grammatical Blunder At The 14th Headies / Record-breaking Nigerian Mum Finally Cuts Her Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.