Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) (69586 Views)

Python Killed In Ikorodu / Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) / Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2020
denjjy:
pls who is this lala/lalastical that people always tease anytime there is thread on snake. I wanna meet him and I also wanna know the relationship between him and reptile
.Bros.no PRAYto meet lalasticlala.the dayu meet him.then expect snake in Ur house daily.meet Late lady F rather.ok
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by Alirauf(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2020
Tormentor053:
If you take a closer look at the last picture, you'll see one of the lady pretending to hold the snake, but she's holding something mightier than the snake.
after looking at the picture i proceed to read the comments because of people like you.��
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 09, 2020
Advanced countries are saving animals....Africans are killing them....calling some witches and are quick to preach the goodness of God...meanwhile their environment proves there's no GODS GOODNESS AROUND THEM...ONLY EVIL, KILLING, DARKNESS

I SAW A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE WHERE AUSTRALIANS ARE FEEDING BURNT ANIMALS...AND THE ANIMALS IN TURN HUGS THEM SHOWING THEY REALLY APPRECIATE THEIR HELP....I WAS MOVED IN TEARS.....BLACK AFRICANS ARE CURSED
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by airminem(f): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2020
Human in snake form. Its suppose to be heavy grin
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by vinceobe: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2020
Hey, in other saner climes, you do not kill these kind of snakes. You capture them and release them alive into the wilds. You can stand prosecution if you kill them. Our ecko system must be preserved.
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2020
Nonsense. Was it killed inside the church. It was probably killed in the backyard
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2020
Pentecostal churches dey fall xtains hand big tym. Which one is God of Oyedepo again.? grin
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Advanced countries are saving animals....Africans are killing them....calling some witches and are quick to preach the goodness of God...meanwhile their environment proves there's no GODS GOODNESS AROUND THEM...ONLY EVIL, KILLING, DARKNESS

I SAW A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE WHERE AUSTRALIANS ARE FEEDING BURNT ANIMALS...AND THE ANIMALS IN TURN HUGS THEM SHOWING THEY REALLY APPRECIATE THEIR HELP....I WAS MOVED IN TEARS.....BLACK AFRICANS ARE CURSED
Bro dis ur story funy oo. Animals hugging Humans.
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by CoolJul: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2020
thx
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2020
Tormentor053:
If you take a closer look at the last picture, you'll see one of the lady pretending to hold the snake, but she's holding something mightier than the snake.

I actually had to zoom in... grin

Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2020
See meat....
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2020
a dead python will rule nigeria better than a living buhari.
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by thundafire: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2020
What's rare about the size is dey environment swampy bushy and are dey abundats of rodents in dey area all these attract snakes and dey python probably fed fat on them and unfortunately for it was spotted and killed let's stop having everything attributed to witch craft lala go carry ur meat I forgive u

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2020
..and the expensive hide will be wasted as food. That is money about to be wasted [color=#550000][/color]
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by CoolJul: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2020
crazygod:

I'm not one for superstitions but if the church is built in a metropolitan area where there is no forest nearby or swamp, its possible for 'one woman to turn to snake' after prayers. No?
. really

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 11:20am On Jan 09, 2020
grin A good sign of a breakthrough. Something big is coming to that church.
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by tyup(m): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2020
africanusvu:
What u have their as a Python is very common in my Idemili village.it is called eke Idemili.or eke njaba.it hardly ever attackhuman.never dangerous nor harmful.easily afraid and friendly.it only feeds on rodents.a very gentle reptile that always love cool and shady areas.its everywhere here and it is a taboo to kill it

then you know nothing about Python snakes
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2020
Numerouno94:

Bro dis ur story funy oo. Animals hugging Humans.

Yea its funny to you but you can try YouTube if you know what it means
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2020
majamajic:
those 2 girls must have love for long things , look at them closely especially the one in black skirt !

u no c where their hands dey cheesy
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by Baroba(m): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2020
Rayd502:
So huge,it can easily swallow a man.
Steady homie, no it can't..
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2020
Did I actually read God of Oyedepo You killed one of God's finest creations and say God of Oyedepo Instead of jus paying a professional snake catcher even if e too cost 5k go run am and sending it to the zoo.. Why am I saying this sef sad It's so sad that soon our kids ad their kids will only read pythons in books and not getting the chance to see it undecided
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by samsam2019: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2020
So snake is now the devil?

Some people are just mad in the brain
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2020
post=85638232:
Maaadddd oooooo........ shocked shocked
This is massive.

And some people go chop this snake o!
Chai!!

reptiles of any kind would be the last thing I would consciously chose for a delicacy.
mare seeing it do my body gizgiz, this one no even kulukulu or tortorri me at all.
if only the snake thread would stop making front or world conservation team can come and relocate all residents snake (I know say lala go like this party), from Nigeria to make us a snake free society.
@Lalasticlala no deport me from nairaland because of snake o.
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2020
satan i guess
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by lucky4west: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2020
better meat...thank God it was killed it could have swallowed somebody
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2020
Rayd502:
So huge,it can easily swallow a man.
no it can't.
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by CostEngr(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
Someone told me that the place where LFC Udu is presently located used to be a swampy area.
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by timitayo77: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by Nastofar(f): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Christendom kai, everything na devil. Pythons and Boa constrictor are so many around that area now. This one just waka miss ni. Na wa
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by Nastofar(f): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
thundafire:
What's rare about the size is dey environment swampy bushy and are dey abundats of rodents in dey area all these attract snakes and dey python probably fed fat on them and unfortunately for it was spotted and killed let's stop having everything attributed to witch craft lala go carry ur meat I forgive u
Yes you're right. Don't mind hypers
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by Moz22: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
Poor snake... Probably went out to get what to its kids are gonna eat. Now the snake's dead, how are the kids gonna survive. An entire household of snakes are dependent on this monster snake
Re: Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) by OnyesomJ(m): 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
Their Prayers could have killed the snake

Ndi ala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) / Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python / Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.