Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers (56153 Views)

NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service / N-power Disengagement: What Next? / First Banks Carlos Act Of Mass Disengagement Of Contract Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by excel2792: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
*Good day family permits me to share these here if u are in Lagos and you want to start importation of goods at very cheap price from China or sales fast of ur goods chat me up to meet and teach u d steps to take to b successful in dt only Lagos base pls to avoid any doubting I preferred meeting one on one don't miss these opportunity*

WhatsApp no: 08167809192
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by iretiolu92(f): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
denjjy:
they should engage another batch, sharp sharp.....NPower money is so sweet to spend
see you which money will they use to engage new sets
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by ClassicMG(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
fatymore:
Agege
which side of agege are you from ??
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by niceelement(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
Stop speeding false news...for your latest music download and music promotion visit www.epicvibesng.com
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by harbarzzy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
Racoon:
The government have done well in training or enpowering them but was there not a blue-print program on how the beneficiaries were to be taken in and when they were supposed to be disengaged.A lots of conflicting reasons are being given for their disengagement.
most of them are now employed and still receiving Np money

1 Like

Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by figure007(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
galaxy2020:
When they are disengaged, what next for them? Me, think it's better federal government empower these set of individuals by providing grants for them to start up something on their own, after been disengaged.
don't forget some people were not even selected at first for the program at all ..so why the empowerment again after enjoying the program for many years ? Do u want to blame the government again ni or what ? I applied twice without been picked ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by figure007(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
galaxy2020:
When they are disengaged, what next for them? Me, think it's better federal government empower these set of individuals by providing grants for them to start up something on their own, after been disengaged.
don't forget some people were not even selected at first for the program at all ..so why the empowerment again after enjoying the program for many years ? Do u want to blame the government again ni or what ? I applied twice without been picked ..government should give us too grant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by PapaAdanna: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
That is very good
Educated illiterates supporting and backward Herder because of stipends

Let them come online and rant again
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by Sammyimpostor: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
galaxy2020:

You are too lazy to read the whole story and you are here saying what has been stated already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by qitab(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
what! when am planning 2 run my M.Sc wit dis stipend, dat is wen disengagement is abt happening. God av mercy on us.
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by luuvv: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
but they know its 2years program from inception now. let others also benefit.
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by Emmasnoop(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Am so surprise with the type of comments i see here, people are so evil that they do not even want their neighbour to progress how much is the Government paying this people compare to the money they steal on a daily basis, may God deliver Nigeria from evil citizens and evil Government.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by galaxy2020(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
What viable business can you do with 30-100k, most of them are thinking of settling down with their own family in the near future.
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by Princejydo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
There is injustice in the scheme, because since the onset of the program I have not set my eyes on three posted to my school
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by galaxy2020(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
OTELE! , You refer to 30-100k as a grant? What can you do with such peanuts in this useless economy. I guess you are not ambitious. Poverty is a curse. Ewu!
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by fatymore(f): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
ClassicMG:
which side of agege are you from ??
uhm
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by elonize(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
Chamakh93:
pple dat are shouting dat Dy shud disengage Dem so dat odas can benefit....... abeg aw will Dy pay d new pple coming in if npower was not captured in d 2020 budget ? dis govt na scam.
e dey amaze me wen other dey say so....nobi witch dey worry dem
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by elonize(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
maasoap:

This news lacks substance and credibility. The Npower page on Facebook says something different.
I wait till official statement

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by eniorisha(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
tttosmatician:
This is absolutely incredible, used and dumped. I wonder if there is future for any youths in this nation. The 200,000 youths are engaged for more than 2 good years. Here they are, no good plan for them to set them and get them prepared for the challenges of life. What are they going to do with a loan of #100,000? Some of them as graduates enter the scheme at the age of 35 years. Now, government has fruitlessly wasted another 3 years. Tell me when will the life be better for a man of 38 years? From where will he start with a loan of #100,000? Some of them have wife and children to cater for; how will they cope? Some of them dropped their jobs and took up npower appointment, will they start searching for another Job. I think Government should look for another exit plan for them. If the government does not have the capacity to engage all of them, I think they can give huge amount of money to start businesses of there own. Not giving them a loan of #30,000 to #100,000 that can only achieve something but NOTHING.

U can leave a better job for 30k fed govt stipend? U made no point at all. This is 21st century. Don't expect Govt to do everything for u. If you do, it's to your own detriment. Many serious minded people made sth tangible from d scheme but u & your lazy ass fellows are here lamenting...
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
wiseone28:
Make them go so that other people can also benefit of govt money...
At least if this is the only thing in Nigeria person get without man know man grin
govt money abi Nigerians money Mentality must change wise one
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by Legendguru: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by wiseone28: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
writefreely:
govt money abi Nigerians money Mentality must change wise one
who are the government,is it not Nigerian?
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by MeLissa74: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
tttosmatician:
This is absolutely incredible, used and dumped. I wonder if there is future for any youths in this nation. The 200,000 youths are engaged for more than 2 good years. Here they are, no good plan for them to set them and get them prepared for the challenges of life. What are they going to do with a loan of #100,000? Some of them as graduates enter the scheme at the age of 35 years. Now, government has fruitlessly wasted another 3 years. Tell me when will the life be better for a man of 38 years? From where will he start with a loan of #100,000? Some of them have wife and children to cater for; how will they cope? Some of them dropped their jobs and took up npower appointment, will they start searching for another Job. I think Government should look for another exit plan for them. If the government does not have the capacity to engage all of them, I think they can give huge amount of money to start businesses of there own. Not giving them a loan of #30,000 to #100,000 that can only achieve something but NOTHING.
hahahaha. Who drops job to take up N-power? that person needs to be flogged
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by Digitalfinga: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
eniorisha:

U can leave a better job for 30k fed govt stipend? U made no point at all. This is 21st century. Don't expect Govt to do everything for u. If you do, it's to your own detriment. Many serious minded people made sth tangible from d scheme but u & your lazy ass fellows are here lamenting...
y are u pained?..is like unemployment don show u shege
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by Onyi4live(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
Access to 100k loan is no way the way forward. Absorbing them in different agencies a way to go

1 Like

Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by rihzon(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
They must go like contract staff in the Nigeria banking industry. So the Federal Government support casual work. chain Naija na SCAM
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
wiseone28:
who are the government,is it not Nigerian?
When government has been elected, it is no longer ordinary Nigerian. So saying "govt money" its like you're saying Buhari and APC money when it is Nigeria's hard earned, oil kissed, God given money.
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by Cool83(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
traihit:
Most of them already disengaged themselves and still collecting the 30k. Government is not ready to make the programme effective else, Npower and NYSC is a way to develop the capacities of the youth while still paying them stipends.
only few are working , majority of them are just collecting the money

1 Like

Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by Cool83(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
Princejydo:
There is injustice in the scheme, because since the onset of the program I have not set my eyes on three posted to my school
and they will be collecting the money
Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by MrBONE2(m): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
I hope sarrki, yarimo and other zombies are part of this number...

I hardly see them here, perhaps no money to buy data and log in to nairaland... they must be really broke. BUBU don do them strong thing

Disregard the news,, grin
Cos it was published to sweeten Ur moldgrin

Funny me and Sarrki, Yarimo and my are with my BaBu at Aso Villa Laughing at all U Wailers and Haters comments, Cos according to my BaBu there is exit date but not February and when the time comes U will all know, and we would have special roles to perform for our BaBu Cabinet grin

But Emmmmmm pardon I won't mention the roles here so as not to cause Hyper High Blood Pressure to Wailing Haters in our mistgrin

Gyarbonka grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by frog12: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
THIS IS BETTER. a million times better than YOUWIN. YOUWIN was wasteful !!!! A waste of millions of dollars

THIS IS BETTER. a million times better than YOUWIN. YOUWIN was wasteful !!!! A waste of millions of dollars

Re: N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers by optimist93(m): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
Since you have graduated let the admission seekers get space

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) / What Are The Career Opportunity For A Sociologist In Nigeria. / 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.