Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development (39256 Views)

Rachael Okonkwo Wows In Nice Sunday Outfit (Photos) / Rachael Okonkwo Conferred With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Cee-C Joins Nollywood, On Set With Nkem Owoh And Rachael Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by Futuragetty: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2020
partnerbizn3:
That governor has filled the whole government house with Nsukka people only.

Ike gwuru

He hasnt done shit for Igboeze-south People.
Every development he brings to Nsukka goes to his hometown, Orba, Udenu Local Government.

I wonder what my Local Government does with 1.9 billion monthly when we don't have accessible roads nor electricity.

If I have my way, We need to bring the white men back.
we have lost it.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by Ajibade123(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2020
congratulations to her

anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by Temptee101(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2020
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by AdaoraNK(f): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2020
universaltv:
Beautiful famous actress Rachael Okonkwo just bag another appointment from the Enugu state government.

The actress becomes Enugu state ambassador on youth development.

Shared with caption ;
"Well deserved.. Enugu state Ambassador on youth development. It can only be God
@rechaelokonkwo Ugo oma ...child of grace"

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B7E6g23A551/?igshid=3971cdbv3nev

ENUGU STATE IS IN THE HANDS OF 'A WOMAN'

All media hype, reasonable infrastructure in place, 90% traffic lights in the metropolis are no more working as we travelled last year. All people are saying is that the gov is a woman 'Madam'.
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2020
A Nigerian died and went to hell, he discovered there was a different hell for every country and you are free to go to any. He decided to choose American hell cos he couldn't make America while on Earth.
He asked for the punishment served there and was told The American devil will beat you for 8 hours, you will lie on a nail bed for 8 hours and sit on electric chair for 8 hours. He went round other countries' hell and discovered it was the same thing but was shocked to see almost everyone at Nigerian hell where the punishment there was the same.
He made enquiries from a Nigerian who told him the Nigerian devil is a ghost worker, nobody knows him talk less of being flogged, so you can relax, sleep or do anything for 8 hours. The nail bed contract has been given out to over 5000 contractors but nobody has seen the bed.
What about sitting on electric chair for 8 hours? "I thought you said you came here from Nigeria", Light dey for human beings first?
He laughed out loud and woke up at his funeral!
It pays to be a Nigerian anytime!

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by AdaoraNK(f): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
A Nigerian died and went to hell, he discovered there was a different hell for every country and you are free to go to any. He decided to choose American hell cos he couldn't make America while on Earth.
He asked for the punishment there and was told The American devil will beat you for 8 hours, you will lie on a bed nail for 8 hours and sit on eletric chair for 8 hours. He went round other countries' hell and discovered it was the same thing but was shocked to see almost everyone at Nigerian hell where the punishment there was the same.
He made enquiries from a Nigerian who told him the Nigerian devil is a ghost worker, nobody knows him talk less of being flogged, so you can relax, sleep or do anything for 8 hours. The nail bed contract has been given out to over 5000 contractors but nobody has seen the bed.
What about sitting on electic chair for 8 hours? "I thought you said you came here from Nigeria"? Light dey for human beings first?

Funny, made my day.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by Kinglulu2019: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2020
She deserve it
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by chelsea1116(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2020
I have never seen people as tribalistic as nsukka ppl..

Back in my university days..i contested 4 president in my dept.
My opposition is nsukka.

I had many nsukka friends & none voted 4 me..d closest to me told me d highest respect he wil giv me ws not being present on d election day cos if he comes..he wil vote against me.

This reason worries me abt wot wil happen if this biafra comes.

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by tribalmall: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2020
And that is not nepotism but if na Buhari na nepotism. You can see what a foolish soul you are, bigotry as indeed condemned your whole life.

Sunnymatey:
Can we stop this already. Are Nsukka people not from Enugu state.

For him to do otherwise shows he's not in tune with the recent political trend.
Help your people when you can.
Buhari has set the ball rolling

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by AdaoraNK(f): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2020
chelsea1116:

My opposition is nsukka.

I had many nsukka friends & none voted 4 me..d closest to me told me d highest respect he wil giv me ws not being present on d election day cos if he comes..he wil vote against me.

The will get their Adada State

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2020
partnerbizn3:

Ike gwuru

She is not from Nsukka
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by lomprico(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
She should actually reveal the body count she have lose to the 90k endorsement

A bloody dependent that's being awarded an ambassador on youth development,what a pussified governor

she is also from nsukka like the governor and a very popular comic actress in the East. so the governor just rewarded his sister the way Buhari does to his peeps
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by ikpuchinonye1994: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2020
lomprico:

she is also from nsukka like the governor and a very popular comic actress in the East. so the governor just rewarded his sister the way Buhari does to his peeps
stop typing thrash..gburugburu is not from Nsukka but from udenu local govt.. The lady too is not from Nsukka too but from isi-uzo local govt..
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by ikpuchinonye1994: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2020
partnerbizn3:

Ike gwuru
both of them are not from Nsukka local govt..gburugburu is from udenu while the lady is from isi-uzo

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by ikpuchinonye1994: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2020
chelsea1116:

My opposition is nsukka.

Afonja!! Stop lying..maybe you need to check yourself as they didn't find you worthy of the post..
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by chelsea1116(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:
Afonja!! Stop lying..maybe you need to check yourself as they didn't find you worthy of the post..

I won eventually...go to Esut..ask them about president Elect/Elect Engineering 2016..dey will tell u more.
And i m igbo ok...from enugu state..ezeagu LG..and why are u biafra so violent towards criticisms?
Weneva som1 criticizes anytn about biafra, u wld want to kill dat person..how are u den better?
I am a proud igbo and i love naija and i hope we get better witout division...u just hav to deal with the fact that some igbos feel the same way i do.

3 Likes

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by ikpuchinonye1994: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2020
chelsea1116:

I won eventually...go to Esut..ask them about president Elect/Elect Engineering 2016..dey will tell u more.
And i m igbo ok...from enugu state..ezeagu LG..and why are u biafra so violent towards criticisms?
Weneva som1 criticizes anytn about biafra, u wld want to kill dat person..how are u den better?
I am a proud igbo and i love naija and i hope we get better witout division...u just hav to deal with the fact that some igbos feel the same way i do.

Like I said before, maybe the problem was from you..Am from Abia state and I finished from UNN..The nicest set of people I have I ever met in my life are from Nsukka.Throughout my stay in Nsukka, I enjoyed every bit of it courtesy of my Nsukka friends..Either you need to change your cycle of friends or you are the problem..
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2020
Rach you deserve it
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by Nthrone(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
He asked for the punishment there and was told The American devil will beat you for 8 hours, you will lie on a bed nail for 8 hours and sit on eletric chair for 8 hours. He went round other countries' hell and discovered it was the same thing but was shocked to see almost everyone at Nigerian hell where the punishment there was the same.
What about sitting on electic chair for 8 hours? "I thought you said you came here from Nigeria"? Light dey for human beings first?

Chai !!! U go kill person

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by IduNaOba: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sunnymatey:

Facts only
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by TheEnygma(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

A bloody dependent that's being awarded an ambassador on youth development,what a pussified governor
My brother i'm telling You, this one is real pusea appointment

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by lomprico(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:
stop typing thrash..gburugburu is not from Nsukka but from udenu local govt.. The lady too is not from Nsukka too but from isi-uzo local govt..

ok sir
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sunnymatey:

which one is help your people? So the other indigenes of Enugu that are not from Nsukka should not be helped Abi. But you call yoursef igbos Abi. Nonsense. Igbo and hatred for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by Ovawise2020: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
maestroferddi:
Hit the gym gal..
That's one problem about Nigerian actresses, they don't watch their weight..
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by Dikaveli2(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Tormentor053:
Someone should help me list the criterias these actresses use to bag numerous appointment from state government.
our childish governor is from nsukka and the bleached actress is from nsukka too.. Just when you gave power to the least people.
Nsukka man governing enugu is just the same as herdsman ruling Nigeria..

Everything scatter scatter..

But i trust my state let them enjoy now. Because they won't smell that seat again until after 20years or who knows they won't near it again.
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by Jonovo98: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ugwuanyi should know what he is doing
Note that national cake is for all Enuguians
Not only for nsukkaians
Enugu state government is not a family business.

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by Dre183(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
This one don use Toto do am grin
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by Cantonese: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Bros and where have you been since?
Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by LadyDoubleJ(f): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nkolika nwa Nsukka! eeeeee ee.. obu onye nekm?Congratulations baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development by Dickson44: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
partnerbizn3:

Ike gwuru

Are you surprised? That's how we roll in this country. What do you think will happen when governor from another zone or LGA comes in? He will flush the old ones and start employing his own people too, this leads to abandoned projects, starting off new projects from the scratch. No continuity in the plans of our Nigeria government. We only have 8yrs agenda. #smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mama Tobi Holds ‘Crazy’ Photoshoot In Lagos / Olajumoke Orisaguna Resumes School At Poise Academy Nigeria / Fans Surprise BBNaija's Queen With Trays Of Food And Other Gifts (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.