Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) (73922 Views)

Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability / Nigerian-Born American Citizen Promoted To Commander In The US Navy (Photos) / Ikechukwu Duke Ashiedu Inducted Into The U.S. Navy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2020
Neddstark:
He must have fought in Iraq. At least an Okoro in abroad that I am proud of not those doing drugs in Asia and SA.

go take pain killer , cos u can't meet up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by anonimi: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2020
Jflex07:
You are either a Yoruba Muslim or an almajiri Fulani nincompoop who is filled with hatred and jealousy.. Mind your business nigga

You obviously don't have the capacity to process what I said and respond reasonably.
Enjoy your deepening rottenness.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594898_img20150621205057_png59a7c1a1490ec096fed5119f3ba6e41f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by jolyment: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2020
NCAN
Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by Amdoyin(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Impressive......This is a Responsible,well trained, well fed, articulated, well behaved and sophisticated Soldier...and not made in Nigeria N1000 task collector type... grin
fuxk you
Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by RaptorX: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2020
Racoon:
Congrats nwannem! A nation that rewards merit as it's never based on race, ethnicity, religious inclination or godfatherism.
I can only laugh at your ignorance because you really believe that America is based on merit without considering race, ethnicity grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by bigfather(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Impressive......This is a Responsible,well trained, well fed, articulated, well behaved and sophisticated Soldier...and not made in Nigeria N1000 task collector type... grin

U shaa wan brk this table... grin
Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by mrchineke: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=PointZerom post=85639098][/quote]

Idiatic
Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by Chiemerie8(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2020
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by arodavoo(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2020
Waw....we are proud of you man. prove to the world that Nigerians are good people

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500
Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by doziex: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2020
Dat nah my main man Obinna. Aka zee hoi ,
Born in Dallas Texas , FGC Okigwe alumni, flight surgeon and now navy commander
Oh boy, you don try

We both went to university of Massachusetts Boston and were room mates circa 1993-1995

Dude is currently deployed at the US drone base in Agadez, Niger

Omo, abeg send some of dem drones to help us for northeast. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by PointZerom: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2020
mrchineke:

Idiatic
Glad to know your middle name.
Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Go join army because of Blue Passport

People no just like this Earth and anxious to go to heaven

Forgetting that no beers, cigarettes and cat-fish in heaven.

Now the drums of war are been beating and he did be regretting why he signed up knowing he will be a pawn in the battle field.

Millions of Nigerians would rather be US Soldiers in Iraq

Than free men under a dollard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by mrchineke: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2020
anonimi:

Because Americans of several generations have worked to improve their society and continue to do so while Igbos, Nigerians and blacks keep loafing about waiting for someone else to do what they need to do for their own places to have even the basic things of life.
Why are we so?

100%

Sooner or later we will lose our land and our people will be eliminated. Hunger is caused by our laziness.

Though I know you are a bloody Ipob! Go and develop your land, leave Lagos for the yoruba owners

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by veeceesynergy: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2020
Where re d NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION
Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by powerkey: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2020
It's indeed a rare privilege to be an Igbo.
Igbo Asoka.....too sweet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by Waterypussy2(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2020
Abfinest007:
someone will be shouting"igbo amaka"but when Interpol declear them wanted we will not see igbo amaka
Go and die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by mrchineke: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2020
PointZerom:

Glad to know your middle name.

Hunger go kill all of una! Lazy bastards!
Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by Neddstark: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2020
majamajic:

go take pain killer , cos u can't meet up

Please if you know you are not a product of a child factory, kindly don't quote me
Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by MasterKernel: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2020
wickyyolo:
He will soon go to war. Then only advantage is that he will be buried with respect unlike the soldier here.

May the same fate fall to every member of your family, since you didn't sense it's somebody's father, son and husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by powerkey: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2020
mrchineke:

100%

Sooner or later we will lose our land and our people will be eliminated. Hunger is caused by our laziness.

Though I know you are a bloody Ipob! Go and develop your land, leave Lagos for the yoruba owners

Miserable wailer spotted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by mrchineke: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2020
powerkey:
It's indeed a rare privilege to be an Igbo.

Igbo Asoka.....too sweet.

grin mumuism
Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by lomprico(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2020
I knew it will be an 'nwa afo' before I even opened the thread.

congrats.
Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by Coldie(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2020
engrsyer:
God bless America, country that does not politicise positions. So long as you deserve it they will give it to you. No mago mago.
That's y Nigerian army would continue to be Mediocre.

Not just Nigerian army Nigeria as s whole

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by anonimi: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2020
Jflex07:
You are either a Yoruba Muslim or an almajiri Fulani nincompoop who is filled with hatred and jealousy.. Mind your business nigga

mrchineke:
100%

The two of you should carry your tribalism baggage and blend together. Not me with you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6335162_5195302img20170413135655jpeg4feba7469133746b2f8cc2da8bf1d175_bin_jpegb2ce6ff09466b1727bdee98cb65c05ff

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by Chiemerie8(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2020
Abfinest007:
someone will be shouting"igbo amaka"but when Interpol declear them wanted we will not see igbo amaka
I don't know about you and your tribe, but we don't celebrate failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by MasterKernel: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2020
Abfinest007:

When Bode George was released, why did your people go for celebration, celebration of an ex convict.

You people eeeh!
Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by PointZerom: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2020
mrchineke:

Hunger go kill me! I am a Lazy bastard!
Enjoy your present condition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by waynejesus: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2020
wickyyolo:
He will soon go to war. Then only advantage is that he will be buried with respect unlike the soldier here.
Bad belle people.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by Katuul: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2020
wickyyolo:

What are you insinuating then? Are you damn a coward to be ignorant of the fact that every soldier had already signed life or death before enrollment?
I would rather die on a battle ground defending justice and righteousness than die like a piece of shit in my bedroom, last last everyone dies, but you died for nothing ass hole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by Greenback: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2020
Nice one.... meanwhile some sophisticated coneheaded structure now.... cheesy grin

Lzaa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by MisterKings(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2020
They elevated him and you are happy. When they are already on the brink of war. Even if an African teen asks the US to get drafted in the army now ...they will give him free visa.
Re: Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) by SlimMissy(f): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2020
wickyyolo:

Did anyone tell you he will die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbadebo Richard: UNIBADAN Student Dies In A Soap-Making Machine In Ibadan / Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job / Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.