Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

My Uncle And I - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Uncle And I (579 Views)

This Little Girl Frustrated Her Uncle and The Uncle Did This (video) / How I Disowned My Uncle (praize Victor Comedy ) Episode110 / My Uncle Drank My Urine - praize Victor comedy episode 86 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle And I by Lordpeckxy(m): 8:05am On Jan 09, 2020
Well well well, Nairalanders, This Jokes will all be about my Uncle and I, well People say I have a Strange Kind of Humour where I can practically see Everything
as a Joke...
Plus I really never liked any of my uncles, Well they never liked Me first I guess am too brilliant and smart for their liking...
But then My Superstitious, Fantastical, Fictional and Comical Uncle Is something Else As you will get to see......
There Is a woman on my street too Her name is(Let me go and ask her), and her husband too(Jerk) well his name is Jeffery but for some reason I don't know why people nicknamed him 'Jerk', but he is not even important, I don't know why am talking about Him, well gotta go

stay tune.
Update comes
slowly thou,
Not frequently,
Once In a week,
Very short,
Just for fun,
Followers or Not,
Just something I like,
Errmmm,
Some of the jokes are not even funny, well execpt you have an open mind and great Imaginations
As you will get to see..
Re: My Uncle And I by Lordpeckxy(m): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2020

My uncle is kind of mad, see am not been insultive but every summer he takes me fishing, and after fishing for such a long time
and we accidentally caught a fish, He crank it in, removed the hook and threw it back and say "Be free, Have a Long and Productive life..."
and He continues to fish.
There was a time he caught a fish and after removing it from the hook and threw it back in the water, a Hawk waiting below caught the fish on the fly and gulped it down...
My uncle stood up, Painfully Pointed at the Hawk and Since then we've been Hunting Hawks.
#MyUncleAndI

Re: My Uncle And I by Lordpeckxy(m): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2020
My uncle always calls the MTN customer care, He always thought the voice-over call center sounds Like a Woman who is ready to Fu*K
Re: My Uncle And I by Lordpeckxy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2020

My uncle went for a football game and came back and he shouted "what an execellent game"

Me: What was the Score?

My Uncle: 7

Me: I thought scores had 2 numbers, one for each team.

My Uncle: I don't keep track of the teams scores, Just when players get roughed to the ground and the referee blows a foul.!
Re: My Uncle And I by Lordpeckxy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2020

. My uncle went to a psychatrist and said: My Uncle: Doc, My brother is crazy.!
Doctor: whats wrong with him?
My Uncle: He thinks he is a chicken.
Doctor: Why don't you turn him in.?
My Uncle: We would, but we need the eggs.!
Re: My Uncle And I by Lordpeckxy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
My uncle sells furniture for a living, the problem is, it was his own.
Re: My Uncle And I by Lordpeckxy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2020

Did you ever walked into a room and forgot why you walk in? My guess, thats how dogs spend their life.

Re: My Uncle And I by Lordpeckxy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.

(1) (Reply)

How To Dodge Slap In An African Home (joke) / It's Official: Buhari Is A Member Of SMAN / Funniest Videos Ever,man Mistakenly Eat Yeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.