Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Can't Stop Laughing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Can't Stop Laughing (818 Views)

Akpan And Oduma.. This Men Mumu No Get Part 2 (I Can't Stop Laughing) / So Funny I Can't Stop Laughing / So Funny I Can't Stop Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Stop Laughing by Odphoto(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: *Stop Removing Her Clothes When You Know You Are A 2 Minutes Guy , Let her Just Shift Her Pant One Side For You.*
*Don't Make Her Go Through Stress Of Wearing Back All Clothes After 2 Minutes.... That Nonsense Must Stop , am talking to the guys who don't like chatting in the group ��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀
���������
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: I owe Airtel #1000 and broke d sim. I jst bought anoda sim dis morning and after registration d message I received from Airtel is SO IT'S U AGAIN���
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: One idiot used ''GUNSHOTS'' as his ringing tone, His China phone rang in the bank today, over an hour we're still looking for the cashier and two security men����
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: They said dangote started his business with d little money his uncle gave to him. Ah think ma own problem now is ma uncle... If ah flash him, he will flash me back �����
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: Wife: What are your plans for Easter?
Husband: Same as Jesus.
Wife: What do u mean??
Husband: I will disappear on Friday and reappear on Monday!
Wife: "That's AWESOME. If u do that I'll also do like Mary.
Husband: What do u mean?
Wife: I will show up pregnant yet untouched by my husband".
Husband: dey no born u well.
��������

Happy Easter in advance
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: *Some girls are funny.....��they leave hair in their armpits and shave their eyebrows..... Who taught you agriculture?.... What kind of farming system is that....������ ������*
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: �Your mate are busy working hard for the future, you're busy carrying flowers on your head all in the name of snapchat.......My dear, have mercy on yourself....!!!!�
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: I just saw a man opening a drink for his side chick with their wedding ring ......I think thunder is busy�����
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: �Chinese people should manufacture ladies who don't ask for money.

Ahhhhhh!!! We are tired of 'can you do me a favor.?'
��‍♂
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: � *Some girls can not give 3 years to a graduate boyfriend looking for a job, but they can wait 12 years for a guy who lives in America to come back for them. My sister, your deliverance needs 7 bottles of anointing oil. "�������*

[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: Research also says that..... short women live longer.....
Come to think of it, I have never seen a tall grandmother
���
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: Nothing increases my BP like hearing "Can you do me a favour?"�

I will just go offline� and leave Whatsapp for you
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: *This girl kept swearing "if am the one that stole the money let my sister die." After much investigation I found out she is the only child.*

Sense be what?
����������
��‍⚕
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: Even if they say alcohol has HIV, some guys will still drink it with condom ����
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: *Teacher: What's the full meaning of AIDS*
*Pupil: Arsenal Is Dying Slowly*

�������
������
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: I know and I believe this Harmattan was sponsored by newly married people just to punish some singles
������ ����������
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: Cold ooo chai��...who is free tomorrow let's get married I will explain everything at the honeymoon, Abeg brother, save a sister biko..������
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: The angel in charge of jos AC please switch it off we are sorry for our sin the cold is unbearable ��biko
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: Even the sun in Jos is wearing sweater!�����
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: Short people have developed the habbit of thinking that they're related to Messi........�
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: And my teacher didn't tell me that cold is one of Jos natural resources
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: *Don’t Trust A Sweet Voice On A Phone*

I’ve Seen Miracles
��������������������
��‍♂
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: *When the weather is cold, no woman is ugly�.*
�����
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: Assuming lie is money, all girls will be very rich by now �
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: Some of you are just boring�.....No Party�, no outing�, no nothing�
You just sit in your house and press phone or probably read books and watch movies all day��

I am some of you���
Some of you is me��
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: *That Ugly Selfie You Deleted,*
*That Was Real You!!!*
����������

[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: I can’t believe that I’m related to Dangote. His mother and my mother are both mothers ☺️
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: *If you can't find TRUE LOVE❤*
*Find MONEY�*
*They are the same*��
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: *People are busy cuddling their boo and bae, while am here posting jokes in this cold weather.*��
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: Hustle ooooo! make Mtn no tell u say u are only Eligible to borrow #50...�����
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: *If you're single... post a recent pic of yourself so we can find out why nobody wants you* �����
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: Lord our ladies are complaining too much

Increase their menstrual period from 5 to 30 days
��
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: ����If my girlfriend send u friend request please � block her, she's the only one I have��
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: So with all these beautiful girls in this world, i will only marry one just one

Eeiii���
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: The longer you stay single, the more they chew your future wife.���
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: Say No To Womanizing At Least Seven Girlfriend Is Enough �
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: Imagine life without Bra♨

���
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: Women lie a lot..You may find out giving birth is not even painful..����
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: The group has been bored of late
Or is it because the admin is not a vigin??
�������
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: 200+ friend request from girls ...ahhh am I selling pant and bra ? ���
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: Once you ask for nudes, and you see "typing.......".

Forget It, Move to the next Topic ��
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: I wear what I can afford, so if you see Bucci, Adibas, Tommy Hilfigor,
Fandi...
Please mind your business.
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: My brother, Life is too short to be following girls who won't give you their thing. ��
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: All the girls in this group can come for deodorant �� I love you girls
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: When a Girl married an Electrician, Everyone will be shocked�
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: If you're a girl and you think no guy wants you or nobody wants to be with you Am here to tell you that's true.
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: *Witchcraft start when you're dating other men from other group and leave us who are here*

���

✌✌..
[1/6, 2:45 PM] O.D Photo: A guy that truly love u will never ask of sex till u are pregnant!
[1/7, 9:47 AM] O.D Photo: Very neat shuttle bus for sale at affordable prize
*Interested persons*
Chat me now no time
[1/7, 9:47 AM] O.D Photo: *After new hair style*
*Salon mirror:* ��
*Home mirrow:*��

���
[1/7, 9:47 AM] O.D Photo: *5 minute sex can make you go broke for 5yrs or forever sef*
*Fire carefully bro,* *Not all sex carry Blessings.* *some na curses* ���
[1/7, 9:47 AM] O.D Photo: *Judas Iscariot is a thief....* *My mom placed 5k in her Bible and he stole it*
*Imagine* ���
[1/7, 9:47 AM] O.D Photo: *Don't call me baby if you are not giving me breasts to suck*
[1/7, 9:47 AM] O.D Photo: So u saw my post and did not laugh.... So me that posted it I don't av sense abi����

Try it again
[1/7, 9:47 AM] O.D Photo: *why is it that the best things in life either makes u fat, drunk or pregnant?,*�������
[1/7, 9:47 AM] O.D Photo: *Your Periods Will Skip* *You Just Like The Way*
*You’re Skipping Our Posts!!!*

���
[1/7, 9:47 AM] O.D Photo: Sometimes you have to surprise the cashier by pushing the trolley,�� only to buy airtime.

� �
[1/7, 9:47 AM] O.D Photo: Someone is somewhere right now planning on the style to use to 'Finish' your future wife Tonight like mine �
[1/7, 9:47 AM] O.D Photo: Ladies 2 rounds is enough think about your future husband���.
[1/7, 9:47 AM] O.D Photo: *I’m busy helping my girlfriend search for her chocolate*
_That I’ve eaten already._
��������
[1/7, 9:47 AM] O.D Photo: *If u are a woman and u are not Hot in this harmattan period, know dat the person dat circumcised you is a witch/wizard*
�����
[1/7, 9:47 AM] O.D Photo: *May the FRONT teeth of your enemies be removed*
_So that you can know them by their smile!!_
��������
[1/7, 9:47 AM] O.D Photo: *From today onwards we give fat people wrong direction*
_So they can get to exercise_
��������
[1/7, 9:47 AM] O.D Photo: Get a comfortable chair, sit down and select your friends like beans.
Or else, you will chew stone again this year.
[1/7, 9:47 AM] O.D Photo: No be every door when close de locked sometimes just push am e go open ....
[1/7, 9:47 AM] O.D Photo: *I know of 2 guys in this group dating one girl ,one is buying clothes d other guy is removing it.*������‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂
[1/7, 4:44 PM] O.D Photo: Why do men ask for a womans hand in marriage? Because they are tired of using their own.
������ smile.
[1/7, 4:44 PM] O.D Photo: A man, during his night prays, asks God: "Oh, Lord... Why you’ve made women so beautiful?" God replies: "So you can love them, my child." "Fine, but my Lord, why you’ve made them so stupid?" "So that they can love you back, my child...!"
�����

(1) (Reply)

Will You Buy This Fish For 42,000 / [memes] When Your Class Teacher Is Dictating In The Class, 18 Memes You Will Get / Who Is To Be Pardoned Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.