Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Reverend Sister Retired And Got Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reverend Sister Retired And Got Married (1119 Views)

Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" / Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Retired And Got Married by cutiechinny(f): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2020
This Nigerian Reverend sister found love and retired from her duties as a member of the convent
She got married to a Nigerian Soldier and they are looking so cute in these pictures, she even applied makeup
For more gist
Please use the blog link below
www.ellaonweblog.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley We Never Get Bigger To The Level Of Burna Boy Even Zlatan (reasons) / Fraud Alert: FGN Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam! / Bbnaija Lilo Push Eric Out From Bed Because It Was Painful (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.