Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture (53978 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott Children Looking Adorable In Native Outfits / Jackie Appiah Looking Adorable In Floral Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by NotFarFrom: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Looking for the adorable

Una go just dey hype anything anyhow.

What's adorable in this pic now
This Ozuo na hater oooo.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by ENEMYOFGOD6: 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
grin.nonsense, with expired joke.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Litigant:
Me and my family in some years time wink
Let start now,u never can tell
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
partnerbizn3:
get money and buy, sorry marry woman
Having been texting u send ur account details, and ur data prices,have lost ur messages, my no: is
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by Mr100Dollars: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
isahsalee:
So, if I add my wife and my child to this post now, is now bang right? common guys, unnecessary hype to bad.
You have a smooth fine head, reminds me of a very fine eba i ate on Tuesday afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by webtutorr: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
isahsalee:
So, if I add my wife and my child to this post now, is now bang right? common guys, unnecessary hype to bad.

Oga u no go bam anything. You no go ado self come to talk of adorable.

You be celebrity
You get money

So go make money first, use your money find one area of life wey go make you famous.
Then, your pics go dey bam, e go dey look adorable to ppl even if d pics no fine.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by partnerbizn3(f): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
dancok:
Having been texting u send ur account details, and ur data prices,have lost ur messages, my no: is 0806

Oh so sorry about that.
Details have been sent to your line.
Thanks!

You can edit and remove your number in the original post if you desire
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by Tedassie(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
Litigant:
Me and my family in some years time wink
Could it be us¿
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by bazzyblings: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Looking for the adorable

Wicked and evil soul .. what’s not adorable there ?? Why Nigerians like hating on the next man .. don’t comment if ur full of hate ... change please

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by lilybonny(f): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by lilybonny(f): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
Beautiful FAM
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by PapaAdanna: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Looking for the adorable

Don't die of bitterness.
We know you're going through a lot already

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by Greatfullheart: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
His Daughter Look Like Him
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by Karsh2: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
That's their own opinion like wise urs
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
partnerbizn3:
get money and buy, sorry marry woman
cheesycheesygrin Get money and chop life
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by divieq17: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
We run a Professional course on Heavy duty machines Training, Training is theory and intensive practical. (OSHA Accredited/Hardhat training series)

Registration is ongoing for Professional Crane Operator Training starting January 27th, 2020, & Forklift Training

Visit us for more info

Royal Building Office KM 25 Lekki Epe Expressway Opposite Fidelity Bank Ajiwe Ajah Lagos.

or 78 Bode Thomas Street opposite Sweet Sensation Surulere Lagos

www.equilog.com.ng
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by Chuka002: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
I have done a detailed research for my African
in Diaspora finding it hard to get Nigeria food stuffs due to your busy schedule.

Most people eat junks and all kind of foriegn food which has complications to the body later on, and sometimes it gives excessive fat.

I am bringing a solution to your door step.
Green Sun food export is here to profer solutions to this problem. Lets take your orders of Nigeria food stuffs and it will be sent to your door steps.

We can get Food stuffs like Egusi( Melon seed), Ogbono, Bitterleaf, Yam, Red Oil, Amala(yam flour) Beans(white and brown), Ijebu Garri, stock fish, etc.. Please tell us want you want, we are one text or call away.

We are just a Whatsapp Message away.

Mr Precious +2349067019624

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by kpajie1: 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
what is funny here or adorable must they post it in internet.poor 9ja
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by sonofanarchy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
isahsalee:
Na person head be that so? grin head like bulb
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by Deltatoto: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
OdogwuBlog:
Shared with Caption ..

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B63D55gFbbv/

em dota Toto don ripe
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
crackhouse:
Celebrities post pics up and down online so u don't forget them in a hurry. That's the only way to Stay connected these days if not nobody remembers you again...
Thanks to Internet...... if not for it I for no know who be basket mouth...

You must be a sadist to not know basketmouth. Or probably you're not Nigerian. undecided
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by Taremode: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
beautiful ��
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by WeRblessed(f): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Looking for the adorable

Marry first, have children and post your family pictures on LN so we can see.

Until then, quit tripping!
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by placeofallure(f): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Looking for the adorable

OP obviously doesn't know the meaning of "adorable" likewise the nairaland mode. If you type "something" now they'll change it to love machine. Nonsense!
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by Happinessjosh(f): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lovely family ��
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by jaxxy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture by OyinO: 7:37am On Jan 10, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Looking for the adorable

What's adorable is that it's adorable. Stop being a bitter person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) / Tiwa Savage Owns A N591,100 Drinking Cup (pics) / Seyi Law & Friends, Roman Goddess, Other Busty Ladies At Oritsefemi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.