Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,010 members, 7,828,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

6 Easy Steps To Activate Whatsapp Status Hidden Feature 2020 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Easy Steps To Activate Whatsapp Status Hidden Feature 2020 (671 Views)

Using IOS 15 Then See This Hidden Feature Now, Its Helpful / I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Easy Steps To Activate Whatsapp Status Hidden Feature 2020 by Will23(m): 9:21am On Jan 09, 2020
How to activate Whatsapp Status Hidden feature:

If you have been wondering how to go about with the hidden status feature and blue tick ✅ features, or even to ghost your visibility on normal whatsapp messenger, good news just got to you.

Steps:
Open your WhatsApp messenger
Tap on the 3 dotted icon
Tap on settings
Tap on Account
Tap on Privacy
Tap on read receipts to disable the feature.

Now you have successfully disabled blue double tick icon and Viewed status notification.

To hide your last seen kindly set last seen to (Nobody) and continue your whatsapp.

Note

Disabling viewed whatsapp status also disables user from being notified of whomever viewed his/her status. When ever someone views your status after you might have disabled viewed WhatsApp status, you will not be able to see users who viewed your status. Just as they wont also be able to get notified that you viewed theirs.

Disabling blue double tick feature: Making user not to be able to know when message is been read. This feature is pretty cool, just as you might always want to snub or read messages without dropping a reply back.

You can always make changes anytime.

Source:
https://www.droidvilla.com/2020/01/hidden-features-of-normal-whatsapp-see.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chinli You Sent Me A Message. / Original Sd Card / Laptop Broken Casing/ Inches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.