Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Okrika Warehouse in Lagos - How Many Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Okrika Warehouse in Lagos - How Many Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale (30534 Views)

Okirika Warehouse In Lagos - How Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale - First Grade / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / Dangote Inaugurates Mega Cement Warehouse In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okrika Warehouse in Lagos - How Many Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale by IsaacBuchi(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2020
Okrika Warehouse in Lagos - How Many Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale (100kg Bales) - Grade 'A' Clothing Bales

There are always Neat first grade Okrika BALE and ITEMS available on sale in okrika warehouses situated in different locations around Lagos. But the question is how do you find these Okrika Warehouse in Lagos?

You might have had about the Okrika Arena.

Okrika Arena is a platform for thrift clothe marketers, business men & women into fairly used clothes. You can find ladies and children wears bales & men's mixed clothes bales which are always available.

If you need full bales, 100kg China bales or 55kg London bales (cream quality first grade bales), please feel free to contact the reliable supplier. Mr Chima: 0810-848-5361

His shop is at Arena, Oshodi (Army Shopping Complex). He is one of the best suppliers i know of.

He does not sell half bales, he only sells full bale 100kg China bales and 55kg London bales.

A lot people have been going into the clothes in bales business.

It’s been a serious and good business for so many in these tough times. Most especially, with the fact that there are 100kg bales you could buy at 45,000 Naira to start with.

I have written an article previously on this topic to help those who need directions on where to buy and how to buy.

I also included the contact of the supplier in my previous articles. If you choose to contact a reliable supplier right away, feel free to call him.

He is a very reliable dealer and always very helpful in answering questions.

But this time, we are just going to be focusing on the amount or quantity you get from within the bale when you finally decide to buy from a reliable source.

That’s why the topic is: How Many Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale?

And yes, apart from this main topic above, we are also going to be answering questions like:

• Where Can I Buy Bales of Second Hand Clothes
• How much is a 100kg bale of first grade okrika
• How much is a bale of used clothes in Nigeria 2020
• Where to buy second hand clothes in bulk

Yes, anyone who decides to going into this business must have clear answers to these questions.

Please, as you read on this topic, rest assured that I will be willing to give you any details you need to help you take the step forward.

Okay, so now let’s head on straight to answer the first questions. Are you ready?

How Many Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale

First of all, you need to learn that there are different sizes of bales, majorly two different sizes.

What are they? Size 55kg and size 100kg.

So you guessed it, 100kg is almost a double of what you find within that other size – 55kg.

Most people love to go for the bigger size because to tend to make more money and the items within also sell out fast.

Of course, you want to be engaged in a kind of business that moves really fast, no one would want his or her capital to get tide down in any business.

Okay, so how many pieces of clothes do you get in the bale when you buy?

Normally, for a bale of 55kg you should see around 350 – 400 pieces of fairly used clothing’s.

In a bale of 100kg, you should then possibly get almost a double of the 55kg. so you be having around 600 – 700 pieces of first grade second hand clothing.

The reason why we can’t be too specific about the number of items within is because this bales are weighted in Kilogram and not by the number of items within.

In my next post, I’d give you answers to the other questions listed above:

If you need to contact a reliable supplier right away, feel free to call: Mr Ndubisi: 0706.735.5957 (Airtel: 0808.095.2898)..

He is a very reliable dealer, I have known him for years now. He is very helpful.

Re: Okrika Warehouse in Lagos - How Many Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale by Brooke60(f): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2020
IsaacBuchi:

It’s been a serious and good business for so many in these tough times. Most especially, with the fact that there are 100kg bales you could buy at 45,000 Naira to start with.

I have written an article previously on this topic to help those who need directions on where to buy and how to buy.

I also included the contact of the supplier in my previous articles. If you choose to contact a reliable supplier right away, feel free to call: Pa-pa: 0811-924-1774

But this time, we are just going to be focusing on the amount or quantity you get from within the bale when you finally decide to buy from a reliable source.

And yes, apart from this main topic above, we are also going to be answering questions like:

Yes, anyone who decides to going into this business must have clear answers to these questions.

Please, as you read on this topic, rest assured that I will be willing to give you any details you need to help you take the step forward.

Okay, so now let’s head on straight to answer the first questions. Are you ready?

First of all, you need to learn that there are different sizes of bales, majorly two different sizes.

So you guessed it, 100kg is almost a double of what you find within that other size – 55kg.

Most people love to go for the bigger size because to tend to make more money and the items within also sell out fast.

Of course, you want to be engaged in a kind of business that moves really fast, no one would want his or her capital to get tide down in any business.

Normally, for a bale of 55kg you should see around 350 – 400 pieces of fairly used clothing’s.

In a bale of 100kg, you should then possibly get almost a double of the 55kg. so you be having around 600 – 700 pieces of first grade second hand clothing.

The reason why we can’t be too specific about the number of items within is because this bales are weighted in Kilogram and not by the number of items within.

If you need to contact a reliable supplier right away, feel free to call:
Pa-pa: 0811-924-177
He is a very reliable dealer, I have known him for years now. His is very helpful.

Thanks for sharing this. I have the intention of starting to sell Only Blazers (Female) soon. I am having the problem of getting high quality ones and also where to buy from a trusted seller. Can you help me with this?
Re: Okrika Warehouse in Lagos - How Many Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale by FaithTerry(f): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Thank you for sharing, it's very interesting to know. I want to open a small clothing store, so I need to know all the details. If someone has more information on this topic, please share it. I also need a good web designer who will make me a website and I'm looking for a marketer for advertising. I can say that I am looking for inspiration on various fashion blogs, for example, I really like Fashion Kit and I would like to have a site like this one. If you know a person who can do something like this, please give me their contacts. Also, Fashion Kit has very good and interesting content and I noticed that people like it. I hope that one day I will achieve such success.

1 Like

Re: Okrika Warehouse in Lagos - How Many Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale by Trendytrix: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2020
Where exactly is best to buy the bail from. Oshodi Arena or Yaba
Re: Okrika Warehouse in Lagos - How Many Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale by Trendytrix: 7:45am On Aug 28, 2020
The number you dropped is not complete.

IsaacBuchi:

I also included the contact of the supplier in my previous articles. If you choose to contact a reliable supplier right away, feel free to call: Pa-pa: 0811-924-1774

If you need to contact a reliable supplier right away, feel free to call:
Pa-pa: 0811-924-177
He is a very reliable dealer, I have known him for years now. His is very helpful.

This no is not complete. Please check
Re: Okrika Warehouse in Lagos - How Many Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale by joeatlaw: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
Please, with the way thing are hard in Nigeria, it is better to look for something doing than to engaged in crime.
Please, I Need help urgently ;
I want to goes into Second hand Cloth bussiness .
I Need where i can buy bales in wholesale price.
I also Need the best Quality , grade A with a very nice Clothes for children.
And bags also.
Please help me out on the locations, Phone number and direction. I don’t want to fall a victim of scam.
That is why i am coming through this forum. I believe in this forum
I reside in Nasarawa
Thank you
Re: Okrika Warehouse in Lagos - How Many Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale by Chipoleonthrift: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
You can call or chat me up on 08119420511 i am in Lagos state and i am into bale business but it is difficult to do waybill to nassarawa state because of transloading except you will send your own driver you trust

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Sayyu Dantata Launches $450m Lubricant Plant In Lagos / Nigeria's 10 Richest Persons As Of 03/13/2009 / Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.