Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Celtel Vacancy Headstart 2007 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel Vacancy Headstart 2007 (1926 Views)

Celtel Vacancy (1 Year Experience Needed) / Celtel (urgent Vacancy For Graduate Development Programme) / Applying For Celtel Vacancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Vacancy Headstart 2007 by missparker: 7:53pm On May 28, 2007
Celtel seek outstanding young graduates with the following qualifications:
-Honours degree(upper second class or GPA 3.0) obtained within the year directly preceding application.
-The ability to analyse problems logically and quickly
-Excellent communication skills
-The ability to adapt to new situations and circumstances
-A confident and ambitious approach to the working environment
-Geographical (workplace) flexibility
-Some previous work experience (e.g. internship)will be an advantage but is not required.
Email a covering letter and your C.V. with relevant certificates to :HeadStart@celtel. com.Application should be titled: 'HeadStart 2007'

Check BUSINESSDAY Newspaper of today for full details.
Re: Celtel Vacancy Headstart 2007 by sogee: 7:01pm On May 29, 2007
Thank you for your post put the mail i send always returns as failure delivery
Re: Celtel Vacancy Headstart 2007 by bricks(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2007
hi there sogee smileyi beg ,am very much interested in the celtel thingy.how did you write your cover letter?and alslo,what did you send as a proof of you having a grade point of above 3.3?pls i need answers ASAP!
Re: Celtel Vacancy Headstart 2007 by ikwin(f): 7:55pm On May 30, 2007
pls can u send a valid email cos wenever i try to send my cv n other docs it returns as failure delivery.pls help
Re: Celtel Vacancy Headstart 2007 by bruce(m): 3:46pm On May 31, 2007
WHAT IS HAPPENING? HAS ANYBODY BEING ABLE TO SEND HIS OR HER APPLICATION? I GET A FAILURE DELIVERY MESSAGE WHENEVER I SEND MINE.

PLEASE LET THE HOUSE KNOW, SO THAT WE WILL KNOW IF WE MADE A MISTAKE.
Re: Celtel Vacancy Headstart 2007 by bhnl: 9:55pm On May 31, 2007
hello landers,

i guess why you are experincing failure delivery as reqads to the sending of cv and cover letter to celtel, is the closing date has come.

the email must have been disabled. i sent mine on wed moerning and it did go.

cheer up. more opprtunities are coming up.

BHNL

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Nigeria Is Recruiting Trainee And Experienced Geoscientist / Latest Vacancies! / Handsome Unemployed Guys Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.