Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,175 members, 7,957,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Video: Pope Francis Kisses Nun After Asking Her 'calm Yourself, I Won't Bite - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: Pope Francis Kisses Nun After Asking Her 'calm Yourself, I Won't Bite (401 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down / Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Pope Francis Kisses Nun After Asking Her 'calm Yourself, I Won't Bite by Emmque68(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2020
Pope Francis, the pioneer of the Roman Catholic church is in the news once more, only seven days after he was taped slapping the hands of a lady who snatched his hands.

The pontiff kissed a religious recluse on the cheek, after facetiously inquiring as to whether she won't nibble him, apparently in reference to the episode where his hand was gotten by an alleged fan a week ago.

Click below link to read full story and watch the video (18+)
https://www.leaksecret.com.ng/2020/01/video-pope-francis-kisses-nun-after.html

(1) (Reply)

After US Visa Ban On Nigeria, Clergy Makes Shocking Revelation On Way Out / North Korean Christian Woman Risks Everything To Be Baptised 'Couldn't Wait' / "You Are Sentenced To 1008 Years Behind Bars!!!"---judge To Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.