Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,090 members, 7,825,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison (32096 Views)

Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Ritualist Caught Collecting Fresh Faeces In Ekiti (Disturbing Pics) / Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by Vittino: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
PHD in Wickedary
Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by collitexnaira(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lawyers dey try oo, imagine defending a lunatic in court
Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by delishpot: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
No oooo, it can't be a man na. In Nigeria its only women that are wicked to kids. They should look well, all men in naija are saints. They should check very well, it must be a woman pretending to be a man.
Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by Ladycewhy(f): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
dominique:
I thought they said it was only women that maltreat little children. If this one can be this mean to his own flesh and blood, only God knows what he'll do to someone else's child in his custody.
exactly what i was about to say. The truth is men get away with maltreating children cos they usually call it "discipline".
Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by DerickCO(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
And someone is sitting down watching :-(
Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by backnbeta(f): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Daryldaro:
So because he disciplined his daughter u now term him to be immature right?...did u bother to ask wat the daughter did? no! do u knw how often he cautions her? no! did u hear from both sides? no! no! no!... all u knw is judge and call people immature for being disciplinarians... spits
I know you're trolling, but don't invite the wrath of God on your head! We are talking about a man maltreating a defenseless child and you're trolling, seeking fame! Please do it on another thread, show some humanity
Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
backnbeta:

I know you're trolling, but don't invite the wrath of God on your head! We are talking about a man maltreating a defenseless child and you're trolling, seeking fame! Please do it on another thread, show some humanity
wasnt talking 2 u...why take anoda man's pill to urself?? oh! "u knw am trolling" i think u r 2 smart to say diz...
Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by Monday60655(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
Animal in human cloth. Is this human being? Biko where is Dela Anikulapo Kuti
Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by Digmygold: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
Cruelty. This reminds me of Ubunja.
Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by backnbeta(f): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Daryldaro:
wasnt talking 2 u...why take anoda man's pill to urself?? oh! "u knw am trolling" i think u r 2 smart to say diz...
undecided
Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by OgbanjeProphet: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
Daryldaro:
So because he disciplined his daughter u now term him to be immature right?...did u bother to ask wat the daughter did? no! do u knw how often he cautions her? no! did u hear from both sides? no! no! no!... all u knw is judge and call people immature for being disciplinarians... spits
an immature comment spotted though!
Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by kiddapunk: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
a person without morality beating a child for wrong morals(African hypocritical parents) spits angry
Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by kiddapunk: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Trendy247:
I only saw curvy black pussy
the only joke here is your existence...sick paedophile
Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by Trendy247: 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
kiddapunk:
the only joke here is your existence...sick paedophile
Fool.. That's what is on op's signature
Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by Judybash93(m): 5:35am On Jan 10, 2020
Ladycoolbreeze:
This is it! I'm done

This kind of men shouldn't even be allowed to breed
Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 10, 2020
What about his wife? Where has she gone?

Nigeria definition of love means sth else. Can you imagine a father feeding his daughter her own shit
. Wickedness originated from Nigeria before it spread to other countries of the world. People are just too wicked on this side of the world
Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by baebeenayoka: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2020
They should do same to him with those angry inmates faeces which I'm sure will be angry too.
Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by baakinmagana: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2020
This na d prblem of fucking any girl, u Bleep her mother she get belle u no want the baby and u wan kill her in disguise.
God help.
Re: Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison by Greatzeus(m): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Only poor broke basterds treat their kids this way,I hope you he is to jail and fed faeces by those omo-ita in kirikiri sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Kidnapper/Armed Robber Arrested In Rivers After Charms Failed Him. Photos / Hoodlums Attack Presidential Task Force At Tin Can Port (photos, Video) - Report / Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.