Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Guinea Bissau: USE’s Visit To Nigeria, A Step Into The Future Says Dr Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guinea Bissau: USE’s Visit To Nigeria, A Step Into The Future Says Dr Kalu (483 Views)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / Buhari Has Mortgaged Nigeria’s Future, Says Don / May Day: Let’s Dedicate Ourselves To Hopeful Future, Says Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guinea Bissau: USE’s Visit To Nigeria, A Step Into The Future Says Dr Kalu by NAPC1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Guinea Bissau: USE’s Visit to Nigeria and other countries, a step into the future says Dr Kalu

When the people of the Republic of Guinea Bissau took to the polls from November of 2019 and culminated on December 29th 2019, it was adjourned to be a period of political decisions that will ultimately determine the fate of the nation in this dispensation and many to come.

Paramount on this decision is the fact that the people of Guinea Bissau believe that they do not have a true democracy and independence because they see the ruling party, PAIGC as a representation of extended and indirect continued colonization of the people who are still in charge of their affairs but are not developing the republic as if there is a plot to keep the people in poverty and subjugation for a greater authority.

After a keenly contested election, the opposition in a coalition of Parties led by Engr Nuno Nabiam, Jose Mario Vaz and Cadogo succeeded in winning the ruling PAIGC under the umbrella of MADEM G-15 led by Umaro Sissoco Emballo, who turns out to be the youngest among the contestants at 47.

Reacting to the victory and subsequent states visits embarked upon by the young President, a PDP Chieftain, DG of Protocols Youth Alliance, Director General of Atikulated Agenda Worldwide and Global Initiative of Good Governance, Chief Dr Emeka Kalu who played a vital role in the victory march for Guinea Bissau has expressed happiness at the prompt way USE has swung into action within a short while to start official visit to countries for bilateral talks and way forward for his people.

In a statement issued from his Abuja base and signed by his Media and Publicity Aid, Comr Amos Kalu, Chief Kalu commends the young President and encourage him to continue in his lofty effort to negotiate the future of his people as only relationship with the world can put Guinea Bissau on the table among committee of nations.

“A leader that want progress for his people will go out to the world to bring good fortune to his people through healthy negotiations and business agreements that will boost development. Therefore I think General USE is moving in the right direction.

“Now this is why the people yearned for change from the old ways of stagnation because only young leaders like USE will move against time to stand in the gap for his people even before his inauguration.

“I will say I am proud of this incoming government that will be headed by USE and my Good friend Engr. Nuno Nabiam because there is going to be a paradigm shift in the ways of progress, peace and stability in Guinea Bissau”. He said.

Africa should learn how to stand up for true change even in the face of pressure as has been shown in the strength of the will of the people of the republic.

With a Visit to Nigeria, Portugal, Congo Brazzaville, Senegal and other countries to follow, there’s no doubt that the zeal to win will be translated into concrete plans that would keep the republic on the path of positive progress.

Re: Guinea Bissau: USE’s Visit To Nigeria, A Step Into The Future Says Dr Kalu by NAPC1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Guinea Bissau: USE’s Visit To Nigeria, A Step Into The Future Says Dr Kalu

Re: Guinea Bissau: USE’s Visit To Nigeria, A Step Into The Future Says Dr Kalu by popsy2(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
I see

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forensic Audit: Timi Frank Tasks NDDC Panel To Fish Out Fake Contractors / Governor Stops His Convoy To Arrest Cows / US Exposes Plans By Buhari To Pay $100m Of Abacha's Loot To Kebbi State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.