Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Awake To New Realities – Pt 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Awake To New Realities – Pt 2 (139 Views)

Gratitude Keeps The Heart Alive And Awake To Christ / Awake To New Realities / Awake To Your Righteousness In Christ Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awake To New Realities – Pt 2 by ACKCITY: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
Scriptural Reference:

“For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.” - Romans 11:16-19.

By the reason of redemptive realities, we have been translated into the same league with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. We are partakers of the same kind of life provided by One Source. They are taking their own as we should be taking our own. Our nourishment comes from the same God who is rich unto all. It, therefore, implies that whatever made Abraham great should make us great. Whatever gave Isaac a future should also give us our future. Whatever made Jacob rich should also make us rich. If they were secured, we should be also. If they were healthy, we should be healthy also; because we share the same kind of life from an ever-refreshing Source.

Doubt could cut you off, but faith connects you to the Source. Now, faith is absolute confidence in the provision of God for your life as revealed in the scriptures. So, you can’t be standing here and still be looking there. That was how some people missed the divine providence in the above scripture. They just couldn’t connect to it because of their unbelief.

Daily digest: Our nourishment comes from the same God who is rich unto all.

Prayer: Lord, help me to hear you saying, ‘I am your hope’ over all the other voices. I’m running to you with both hands stretched out and grabbing on to you. Fill me up with hope and give me a tangible reminder today that hope is an unbreakable spiritual lifetime in Jesus' name. Amen

Source: https://www.ackcitynews.com/2020/01/awake-to-new-realities-pt-2.html

(1) (Reply)

When You Know What To Do / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / MARK 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.