Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,627 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

What Is Your Take On The Suleimani Case? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Your Take On The Suleimani Case? (547 Views)

Qassem Suleimani: At Least 20 Killed In Blasts Near Grave Of IRGC Commander. / Video: How General Quassem Suleimani Was Murdered Along Side All His Orderlies / Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take On The Suleimani Case? by MiddleDimension: 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
i would like to hear from @Andrewza @jl115 @jln115 @algerian1 @algerian2

my take is that the us is being used by the saudis and the isrealis. and it was a wron decision to take him out.
Re: What Is Your Take On The Suleimani Case? by sulasa07(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
MiddleDimension:
i would like to hear from @Andrewza @jl115 @jln115 @algerian1 @algerian2

my take is that the us is being used by the saudis and the isrealis. and it was a wron decision to take him out.
Saudi and UAE government are shame to the Muslim world,they only care about their position, power and money.The Saudi government are members of Illuminati and Freemasons,they are worshippers of Baphomet.Saudi Arabia is now littered with Antichrist one eyed sign,from car logos to shop designs and even the sign of Isis mother of Horus is everywhere.
Re: What Is Your Take On The Suleimani Case? by jl115: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
sulasa07:

Saudi and UAE government are shame to the Muslim world,they only care about their position, power and money.The Saudi government are members of Illuminati and Freemasons,they are worshippers of Baphomet.Saudi Arabia is now littered with Antichrist one eyed sign,from car logos to shop designs and even the sign of Isis mother of Horus is everywhere.
kikuyu1 is this you grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Take On The Suleimani Case? by MiddleDimension: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
jl115:
so whats your opinion?
Re: What Is Your Take On The Suleimani Case? by kikuyu1(m): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2020
jl115:

The secret Masonic Zio Elite is only becoming more blatant. Any woke Middle easterner,though will tell you right from the get go Arab Royals have been Crypto Zionists. Look at the new Saudi police/intel decals. There's Emir Faisal,formerly of Hejaz later annexed to Saudi Arabia a decade after this pic was taken with Chaim Weizmann of World Zionism in 1917-this is wiki,btw!

I can't find a pic-likely erased from the 'net. Who do you think has been demolishing the oldest mosques in Mecca and Medina?

The house of the Prophet’s first wife, Khadijah has made way for public toilets. A Hilton hotel stands on the site of the house of Islam’s first caliph, Abu Bakr. Famously, the Kaaba now stands in the shade of one of the world’s tallest buildings, the Mecca Royal Clock Tower, part of a complex built by the Bin Laden Group, boasting a 5-story shopping mall, luxury hotels and a parking garage.
https://time.com/3584585/saudi-arabia-bulldozes-over-its-heritage/

Its even worse!

It’s not just in Mecca, either. Over a year ago, the split in Mount Uhud, north of Medina, where Muhammad was said to have been carried after being wounded in the famous Battle of Uhud was filled with concrete. A fence went up at the base of the mountain, warning would-be visitors that it was just a mountain, like any other. Six small mosques in Medina where Muhammad is believed to have prayed have been locked. The seventh, belonging to Islam’s first caliph Abu Bakr, has been razed to make way for an ATM.

WTF does that!? Who are the Wahhabi srsly? They're actually transplanted[b] BLACK IRAQI JEWS FROM IRAQ?[/b] Like I said most woke Middle Easterners know the story. Al Saud Abdul Rahman Faisal in the late 1800s,the great great granddad of the present generation of Saudi royalty. Those are the true Arabs nowadays found in the interior everywhere in the ME. What we call Arab is actually a Turkic/indig Arab mulatto.

Til today,Basra is home to most of Iraq's 1.5 mn Blacks. 600 years ago a Basra grain dealer named Mordechai bin Ibrahim bin Moshe,a Jew and an African like almost the entire ME at this time met some Arab merchants and pretended to be one of their lineage. After movie grade adventures involving ID theft,murder and theft he settled in Riyadh where his descendants prospered and were harassing the Ottomans by the 1750s. Around this time they destroyed the graves of Mohammed's companions in Medina.

An Oscar winning thriller can be made of their endless depredations and schemes. detail is here.

https://islamic-intelligence..com/2009/10/are-saudi-royal-family-jewish.html

Re: What Is Your Take On The Suleimani Case? by jl115: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
kikuyu1:

The secret Masonic Zio Elite is only becoming more blatant. Any woke Middle easterner,though will tell you right from the get go Arab Royals have been Crypto Zionists. Look at the new Saudi police/intel decals. There's Emir Faisal,formerly of Hejaz later annexed to Saudi Arabia a decade after this pic was taken with Chaim Weizmann of World Zionism in 1917-this is wiki,btw!

I can't find a pic-likely erased from the 'net. Who do you think has been demolishing the oldest mosques in Mecca and Medina?

https://time.com/3584585/saudi-arabia-bulldozes-over-its-heritage/

Its even worse!

WTF does that!? Who are the Wahhabi srsly? They're actually transplanted[b] BLACK IRAQI JEWS FROM IRAQ?[/b] Like I said most woke Middle Easterners know the story. Al Saud Abdul Rahman Faisal in the late 1800s,the great great granddad of the present generation of Saudi royalty. Those are the true Arabs nowadays found in the interior everywhere in the ME. What we call Arab is actually a Turkic/indig Arab mulatto.

Til today,Basra is home to most of Iraq's 1.5 mn Blacks. 600 years ago a Basra grain dealer named Mordechai bin Ibrahim bin Moshe,a Jew and an African like almost the entire ME at this time met some Arab merchants and pretended to be one of their lineage. After movie grade adventures involving ID theft,murder and theft he settled in Riyadh where his descendants prospered and were harassing the Ottomans by the 1750s. Around this time they destroyed the graves of Mohammed's companions in Medina.

An Oscar winning thriller can be made of their endless depredations and schemes. detail is here.

https://islamic-intelligence..com/2009/10/are-saudi-royal-family-jewish.html

I knew it was you grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Here's What Happened On Day 2 Of Trump's Senate Impeachment Trial / Reasons Why Many Fear How TRUMP Acts? / GEORGE FLOYD: If The Policeman is Black.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.