Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,329 members, 7,829,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ (3205 Views)

This Is An Action Movie No Doubt Please Stay Calm While You Watch The Movie / I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa / Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by onyi25(f): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
‘I’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ - Political Analyst, Olushola Olufolabi, Reacts To Viral Video Of Angry Wife Attacking Husband's Lover
Nigerian political analyst, Olushola Olufolabi has taken to Twitter to react to the viral video of an angry middle aged woman attacking her husband's young side chic at Ikeja city mall in Lagos while the young lady remained calm.

Reacting to the incident, Olushola revealed what he would do if his wife confronts his side chic.

According to him, if his wife disrespects him by making a public show with his side chic, and the lady is able to keep calm, then he is going to upgrade his side chic to his wife.

See more here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/01/id-marry-my-side-chic-if-she-remains.html

Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by popsy2(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
lol
Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by okomile(f): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
grin grin
Then turn your house to 'commotion'

grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by Ahmed0336(m): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
Speechless
Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
.... and subsequently die in the same process (at the hands of the mad wife)

the sad part in the above message.....is the man claiming that wifey confronting his side chic is DISRESPECTING to him, while not using his deluded brain to understand that cheating on your wife IS the disrespectful part here

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by Karemarealty288(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
A once military administrator of Lagos state did that.....its not new.

Don't ask me who he is......

Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by espn(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
fool...justifying immorality...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by TheSourcerer: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
Looks like that Nollywood actor , someone help with his name pls
Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
Most Nigerian men are cheats who have no atom of respect for their wives, imargine the nonscence coming from this old man, if you divorce your wife and upgrade the side chick, what will the wife lose? All this old men that depend on sexual enhancement drugs, their young wives will still cheat on them. Talking like he is so special or he is the air the wife breathes to stay alive. A wise woman would pick herself up and move on with her life.

12 Likes

Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Most Nigerian men are cheats who have no atom of respect for their wives, imargine the nonscence coming from this old man, if you divorce your wife and upgrade the side chick, what will the wife lose? All this old men that depend on sexual enhancement drugs, their young wives will still cheat on them. Talking like he is so special or he is the air the wife breathes to stay alive. A wise woman would pick herself up and move on with her life.
You're quite popular on this forum.

Let me tell you something you probably don't know.......... I haven't come across a sensible post from you, start visiting sessions like Travel, sport and career.

the gender rift in the Romance and family section is bringing the negative part of you out.

Let see what you're made what; happiness

I urge you to upgrade, this is 2020.
Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by 1Sharon(f): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
.... and subsequently die in the same process (at the hands of the mad wife)

the sad part in the above message.....is the man claiming that wifey confronting his side chic is DISRESPECTING to him, while not using his deluded brain to understand that cheating on your wife IS the disrespectful part here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
I hate it when people are out to insult, yet beat about the bush under the guise of giving an advice. I guess you are definitely like the man in that write-up, that's why you are bitter that I wrote the truth. Bear in mind that I am the last person who would be perturbed about what any N/L guy thinks of me. If a female calls me out I'd probably listen. Respect yourself and mind your business. I am not popular on NL, I am just an active member.
Waterview:
You're quite popular on this forum.

Let me tell you something you probably don't know.......... I haven't come across a sensible post from you, start visiting sessions like Travel, sport and career.

the gender rift in the Romance and family section is bringing the negative part of you out.

Let see what you're made what; happiness

I urge you to upgrade, this is 2020.

4 Likes

Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I hate it when people are out to insult, yet beat about the bush under the guise of giving an advice. I guess you are definitely like the man in that write-up, that's why you are bitter that I wrote the truth. Bear in mind that I am the last person who would be perturbed about what any N/L guy thinks of me. If a female calls me out I'd probably listen. Respect yourself and mind your business. I am not popular on NL, I am just an active member.
I am not popular on NL, I am just an active member..........issokay.

You are not Soo bright (sorry to say)

Start engaging in productive/intelligent discussions on NL, you can do better.

Life doesn't revolve around gender war, finding faults in marriage.

Don't let your life end in the kitchen.

What is my business sef.

I'm not interested in discussing this further, danke!

Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by wany(f): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
onyi25:
‘I’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ - Political Analyst, Olushola Olufolabi, Reacts To Viral Video Of Angry Wife Attacking Husband's Lover
Nigerian political analyst, Olushola Olufolabi has taken to Twitter to react to the viral video of an angry middle aged woman attacking her husband's young side chic at Ikeja city mall in Lagos while the young lady remained calm.

Reacting to the incident, Olushola revealed what he would do if his wife confronts his side chic.

According to him, if his wife disrespects him by making a public show with his side chic, and the lady is able to keep calm, then he is going to upgrade his side chic to his wife.

See more here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/01/id-marry-my-side-chic-if-she-remains.html
See how grandpa just ended up disgraceing his family and generation.so at your age you can still keep a side chic.and will want to upgrade if she keeps calm.is this the advice you will dish out to your sons and grandsons.truelly age is just a number. undecided

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
Shut the Bleep up you SOG, today is the first time I have noticed your username, I just viewed few of your posts and I not disappointed, you are among the bastarrrdds here who insult and call ladies name, lazy idle bastarrrdds who open threads to tarnish women, keep your advice and get lost.
Waterview:

I am not popular on NL, I am just an active member..........issokay.

You are not Soo bright (sorry to say)

Start engaging in productive/intelligent discussions on NL, you can do better.

Life doesn't revolve around gender war, finding faults in marriage.

Don't let your life end in the kitchen.

What is my business sef.

I'm not interested in discussing this further, danke!

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Shut the Bleep up you SOG, today is the first time I have noticed your username, I just viewed few of your posts and I not disappointed, you are among the bastarrrdds here who insult and call ladies name, lazy idle bastarrrdds who open threads to tarnish women, keep your advice and get lost.
eh eh, take it easy Sis.

Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by Riele(f): 5:50am On Jan 10, 2020
A fool at 40 is a fool forever .

This one is a disgrace to manhood . He would choose a loose girl over a faithful wife ? .

Fool ! .

I wonder why women go through the stress of staying married to some fool .

1 Like

Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by narit: 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
If that man was my dad, and he actually tried that, I will do the unthinkable to him. A Fvcking Trash. Well he might have taken it from his father, can't really blame him.
Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by omlueh(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
All these ladies saying this trash about the humble man opinion, ask them about their fathers exploit, it is worst than this gentleman genuine opinion and truth
Re: ‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ by onyi25(f): 3:37am On Jan 29, 2020
Chai

(1) (Reply)

Okada Ban: Lagos Cans Resort To Horse Riding (photos) / Burnaboy Spotted At Stadium Watching Man U Match: Pics & Video / Video : Housemaid Caught L"cking And Svrcking Her Boss Banana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.