Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

First Baptist Church Agbede Warned A Choir Member Of Her Dancing During Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Baptist Church Agbede Warned A Choir Member Of Her Dancing During Church (401 Views)

My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown / Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

First Baptist Church Agbede Warned A Choir Member Of Her Dancing During Church by sarrki(m): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
Wetin be all this wahala Sef

The said person is moved by the spirit

You can worship God I’m any form

It’s personal

Hers may be the accepted to God

Who knows !

Lalasticlala please if you are passing by look at this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Baptist Church Agbede Warned A Choir Member Of Her Dancing During Church by harkandey(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Please make the person come and dance for me
I wan learn how to dance �
Re: First Baptist Church Agbede Warned A Choir Member Of Her Dancing During Church by popsy2(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lol
Re: First Baptist Church Agbede Warned A Choir Member Of Her Dancing During Church by GOFRONT(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
What style of dance was she dancing??

Was it One CornER??

Or she threw Karate at the pastor when she tried to Gbese gbese!!!!
Re: First Baptist Church Agbede Warned A Choir Member Of Her Dancing During Church by vastolord4(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
What kind of style is that that is causing this kind of confusion to the church elders?

Re: First Baptist Church Agbede Warned A Choir Member Of Her Dancing During Church by angelEmade: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
just when.i thought i have seen it all!
Re: First Baptist Church Agbede Warned A Choir Member Of Her Dancing During Church by 4reala(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
Well there are some dance that are immoral in nature, e. g soapy dance. Maybe it's one of those kind of dance. So it's not like the church is preventing him from dancing.
Re: First Baptist Church Agbede Warned A Choir Member Of Her Dancing During Church by 4reala(m): 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
Well there are some dance that are immoral in nature, e. g soapy dance. Maybe it's one of those kind of dance. So it's not like the church is preventing him from dancing
Re: First Baptist Church Agbede Warned A Choir Member Of Her Dancing During Church by lalasticlala(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2020

(1)

Woman Of Gods Sends A Warning To Prophet Odumeje For Challenging Native Doctors / unclothedness In Marriage Is A Major Requirement For Successful Marriage–pst Izunwa / Pastor Sells Holy Oil For Corona Virus To Church Members For 13k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.