Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Taking Responsibility for my actions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Taking Responsibility for my actions (219 Views)

Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma / On ASUU Strike: My Actions So Far / Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taking Responsibility for my actions by mannasseh(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
I am a male who will be 25years,i was admitted into a university in the south but due to lack of attention and some other factors i didn't graduate with my set and the time to graduate has elapsed. I was considering getting a doctored cert but on further consultation i was adviced against it. Tho i told my uncle he said i should sit for Jamb again and he might support me financially, but i would want to school abroad but no funds.

please is it to late to go back to school and in as much as i want to school abroad, should i keep waiting or school here?
if No, which school will be best to run a part time program in lag while i work?
which program is marketable because i work with an ICT firm?
please NL i need your advice and words of encouragement.
mods please move to front page,i need unbiased advice
Re: Taking Responsibility for my actions by Hahjascho(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
First, work on those factors that deprived you of attention in the first place...

It's not too late, but consult, consult and consult the best of best on the particular course you will be going to University for with respect to your interest and where your passion lies..

Settle down and make research on your chosen course of study then, invest your attention on it.

Don't have an idea on the best part-time program you could opt for...

Just an idea

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Syllabus For Mathematics / Ae-funai Holds Special Thanksgiving Management Meeting / Jamb And Waec Examination Pure Answers And Questionsd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.