Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Fill Ur Jamb Form Here. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fill Ur Jamb Form Here. (4549 Views)

UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! / All Candidate Re-check Ur Jamb Result / Post Ur Jamb Result Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fill Ur Jamb Form Here. by teemac01(m): 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2010
any1 lookin to fill his/her jamb form can go to career builders academy,iwaya.d downside is u will have to pay 1k,due to d finger print bullshyt.hope this helps.
Re: Fill Ur Jamb Form Here. by DrDonald7: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2010
call me
Re: Fill Ur Jamb Form Here. by Olami099(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2010
rubbish
Re: Fill Ur Jamb Form Here. by atakiti(m): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2010
Is it for both the registration and the finger print? If no that is trash!
Re: Fill Ur Jamb Form Here. by abmart: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2010
It only take 20 minutes for a rigistration if the candidates has prepared all the necessary info he/she will need with our internet connection.

If you need to register your candidates or anybody that need to do e-registration we can come to your centre for the registration with our Thumb print Scanner. Also those candidates or centres around Meiran, Abule-Egba, Agbelekale, Coman, Ile-Iwe, you can come to Abmart Cyber Cafe, 10 Prince Adesua Street, Agbelekale Bus Stop, Agbelekale for your registration or u call us on 08191526011 or mail us at abmartconsult@yahoo.com

See the proof in the attachment.

(1) (Reply)

Discover When UNIOSUN 2012/2013 Admission Post-Utme will be Coming Up HERE / I Want To Transfer My Kids To Public School. Is It Advisable? / FUTA Tinzzz....great Futarians!!latest Futa Updates Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.