Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Do I Have HIV? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do I Have HIV? (1930 Views)

I'm Afraid I Might Have HIV / I Just Discovered I Have Hiv / I Have HIV I Am Finished. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have HIV? by AirtimersSport(f): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
I am really scared...
I was last sexually active a year and some months ago, when i was exposed.

Since then it has been one illness or the other throughout 2019. Stubborn cough that won't go until now, weakness ,fever, malaria, pimples on my face that has refused to go after so many treatments..

09/2019 I went for a HIV test and it turned out negative..

Today i battled heavy painful diarrhea, i stooled more than 10times. Until i too some drugs this evening, though i still feel week...

Right now i am coughing, people close to me are beginning to notice the frequent illness.
Pls i need help
Re: Do I Have HIV? by ebisole(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
It's well, just go for a test

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have HIV? by thorpido(m): 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
Run the HIV test again.
In addition,you could do Mantoux test and a VD screening.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have HIV? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
Without argument, get spiritual check up. If sound, go for herbal consultation and treatment. Infections like STDs can cause stubborn cough, weakness, tiredness, etc.

For herbal: Take ori, heat it to a watery form and mix it with salt. Drink 2 spoon (morning and night).

Or buy LY MPHSHAMEI (OXYTETRACYCLINE CAPSULES BP 250mg). Highly effective and works wonders.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have HIV? by Blakjewelry(m): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
Three test to confirm, and you need to do other checks too to know the underlying cause
Re: Do I Have HIV? by AirtimersSport(f): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
thorpido:
Run the HIV test again.
In addition,you could do Mantoux test and a VD screening.
at this point what type of hiv test should I go for,

What is mantoux and vd test
Re: Do I Have HIV? by AirtimersSport(f): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
Wolgrace:
Without argument, get spiritual check up. If sound, go for herbal consultation and treatment. Infections like STDs can cause stubborn cough, weakness, tiredness, etc.

For herbal: Take ori, heat it to a watery form and mix it with salt. Drink 2 spoon (morning and night).

Or buy LY MPHSHAMEI (OXYTETRACYCLINE CAPSULES BP 250mg). Highly effective and works wonders.
what particular std has this symptoms apart from hiv
Re: Do I Have HIV? by AirtimersSport(f): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Three test to confirm, and you need to do other checks too to know the underlying cause
thanks. Pls what other tests should i do base on this symptoms
Re: Do I Have HIV? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
Syphilis, staph.. Staph is very tough and stubborn to treat. You chew persica seeds (4) with fried groundnuts and ordinary seven up or full cup of warm water. Do it once in a week. Try it for 3wks.

There are other herbal cure for these. Visit herbal shops.
AirtimersSport:
what particular std has this symptoms apart from hiv
Re: Do I Have HIV? by GuestLog: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
Boost your immune system. Nevertheless, still go for more test.

I wish you good health.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have HIV? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
AirtimersSport:
thanks. Pls what other tests should i do base on this symptoms
well I can't really say because without accurate diagnosis one cannot tell what is wrong. Once you have done more check to rule out hiv, then you will to tackle one problem at a time, because sometimes they may not be actually related. I can't tell your age but sometimes hormones can cause pimples especially at certain age range like from puberty to early to mid 20s, as for the malaria it should be properly treated, and take measures to make sure you are not too exposed to causative agents. You also have to do check up to know what type of cough you have, it might not be ordinary one, so you can start from there to know the next line of action
Re: Do I Have HIV? by Coded2(m): 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
why not try stc 30 contact me via the number below

Re: Do I Have HIV? by thorpido(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
AirtimersSport:
at this point what type of hiv test should I go for,

What is mantoux and vd test
Tuberculosis and run a blood/urine culture test.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have HIV? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
i can say i have thesame problem with u on january 15 -2020 it will be exactly a year after my exposure i did hiv test 3times all negative but im still having some symptoms which i always relate to hiv i dont know why i cant stop thinking about it. im having fever every night. small swollen lymph nodes on my neck and always weak and tired

1 Like

Re: Do I Have HIV? by AirtimersSport(f): 7:29am On Jan 10, 2020
aminu114:
i can say i have thesame problem with u on january 15 -2020 it will be exactly a year after my exposure i did hiv test 3times all negative but im still having some symptoms which i always relate to hiv i dont know why i cant stop thinking about it. im having fever every night. small swollen lymph nodes on my neck and always weak and tired
i read a case of one pearl something something with even more symptoms, does it mean the tests are not efficient in detecting the virus or what, because I'm made to believe that some test can't find the virus in some cases

1 Like

Re: Do I Have HIV? by shege45: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2020
AirtimersSport:
I am really scared...
I was last sexually active a year and some months ago, when i was exposed.

Since then it has been one illness or the other throughout 2019. Stubborn cough that won't go until now, weakness ,fever, malaria, pimples on my face that has refused to go after so many treatments..

09/2019 I went for a HIV test and it turned out negative..

Today i battled heavy painful diarrhea, i stooled more than 10times. Until i too some drugs this evening, though i still feel week...

Right now i am coughing, people close to me are beginning to notice the frequent illness.
Pls i need help
When were you exposed precisely and when was the last time you did the test
Re: Do I Have HIV? by shege45: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2020
aminu114:
yours can be anything but not hiv
Re: Do I Have HIV? by AirtimersSport(f): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2020
shege45:
When were you exposed precisely and when was the last time you did the test
i last had sex in September 2018,of which was unprotected. I had my first and only test was in September 2019
Re: Do I Have HIV? by shege45: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2020
AirtimersSport:
i last had sex in September 2018,of which was unprotected. I had my first and only test was in September 2019
You don’t have hiv. Either your mind is playing tricks on you or another thing dey do you

1 Like

Re: Do I Have HIV? by AirtimersSport(f): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2020
shege45:
You don’t have hiv. Either your mind is playing tricks on you or another thing dey do you
i am going for a test today, to rest my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have HIV? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
AirtimersSport:
i am going for a test today, to rest my mind.

How did the test go?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have HIV? by AirtimersSport(f): 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
Giantslayer:

How did the test go?
it went well,i am negative,symtoms have disappear after taking drugs , but the pimples still remain even with the application of diff triple action creams

1 Like

Re: Do I Have HIV? by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 25, 2020
AirtimersSport:
it went well,i am negative,symtoms have disappear after taking drugs , but the pimples still remain even with the application of diff triple action creams

Really glad to read this. Thank God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hiv Help / Sex And Ovulation / Wanna Know How You Can Increase Sperm Count Naturally At Home? Read...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.